sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Guys I know it’s tough for us to wait a long time but hey enjoy your life everyone, life is too short to worry . We have done our best and just stay positive :) enjoy yourself with your family and please don’t be beaten by this everyday, my friend was right the other day she told me there is no need to worry about how many grants per day just be happy and enjoy life :)

God bless us :) :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Vinh said:

DUTTON IS COMING BACK ;((

Yeah he is back and I am not optimistic about it 

I am so worried about that he will re present the citizenship law which will take us another 4 years on PR before we apply to citizenship instead of next year @Russki so that’s why I am sooooo stressed again and my family too

so the journey will take us to get the citizenship 9 years !!!!!! 😞 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, adam said:

I am so worried about that he will re present the citizenship law which will take us another 4 years on PR before we apply to citizenship instead of next year @Russki so that’s why I am sooooo stressed again and my family too

Did he say about this?

12 hours ago, nelakash said:

Dear all,

I am sharing my personal experience to all.

I lodged my 887 visa on Dec 2017 and 1st case officer allocated on end of July 2018. They asked adverse information explanation. Failing to proof the adverse information lead to section PIC 4020 band of 3 years in Australia.

Department checked my social media like LinkedIn, zoominfo profile etc where I have not updated my current job profile and position. According to the social media I was still living and working in the metro area.  Honestly speaking after I move to a regional area, I never bother to update this information. Case officer found this info and asked for the explanation or I will get PIC 4020. So I contacted all these social media platforms and collected data from that. Also I have hired a superman (migration agent) and he submitted a huge submission to the department.

After 10 months 7 May 2019 NEW case officer assigned. This time case office asking that they found 3 names as alias. These names are my Father mother and brother. I have submitted their photo IDs and state declaration to the department. Also I have complained to the department about this silly information. After I lodged my complaint in 2 days I got the PR.

Below are my suggestion to fellow members

1.       Check you facebook, LinkedIn etc profile if you haven’t update your current employment information please do it. Otherwise, you will suffer like my.

2.       Don’t buy or commit to buying any property or land unless until you get PR email. Otherwise, you will suffer huge financial loss.

3.       After lodgement of 887 visa if you travel overseas get an overseas police clearance.

Best of luck all.

Russki I love you so much. You are a real hero

WHAT? did they assess your application based on your social media profiles? 

If I made a small mistake in form 80, can I upload a new form 80 or do I need to fill correction form 1022?

instead of 1/125/12 XXXXXX Road, I have mentioned as 1/129/12 XXXXX Road in my address (an old address)

3 hours ago, Preax said:

WHAT? did they assess your application based on your social media profiles? 

15 hours ago, nelakash said:

Dear all,

I am sharing my personal experience to all.

Below are my suggestion to fellow members

1.       Check you facebook, LinkedIn etc profile if you haven’t update your current employment information please do it. Otherwise, you will suffer like my.

2.       Don’t buy or commit to buying any property or land unless until you get PR email. Otherwise, you will suffer huge financial loss.

3.       After lodgement of 887 visa if you travel overseas get an overseas police clearance.

Best of luck all.

Russki I love you so much. You are a real hero

@nelakash, thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us. We should have discussed it earlier here, on the forum, it is important stuff. 

Yes, it is true, case officers often look at your social media profile, especially, for partners visas. I didn't know that before. But then I heard about partners visas being refused because a couple who applied didn't have photos of them together on Facebook! Actually, according to my Facebook page I still live in UK, and work for my old employer. I just don't update and hardly use my Facebook profile... 

Bottom line: guys, be careful. Check your social media pages, update LinkedIn! 🙂 Google yourself, see what pops up! 😉 What you see on the screen is what the case officer sees when they google you. They DO check. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adam said:

It is not exciting news about Peter Dutton, but please don't worry in advance about citizenship, we will cross this bridge when we come to it.

Remember, last time he was trying to introduce harder English test and longer residency requirement (4 years as PR), he had a huge backlash from public, parliament and media. I really hope, that this "shield" continues to work and this law will not be passed. Fingers crossed! 😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Preax said:

If I made a small mistake in form 80, can I upload a new form 80 or do I need to fill correction form 1022?

instead of 1/125/12 XXXXXX Road, I have mentioned as 1/129/12 XXXXX Road in my address (an old address)

@Russki

1 hour ago, Preax said:

Submitting "Incorrect answer" form should be fine! 🙂  No need for a small mistake to re-do the whole form 80. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Yea submitted incorrect answer form, just a minor error don’t worry :) if you resubmit form 80 CO probably don’t know where the error is
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Russki said:

Submitting "Incorrect answer" form should be fine! 🙂  No need for a small mistake to re-do the whole form 80. 🙂 

17 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Yea submitted incorrect answer form, just a minor error don’t worry 🙂 if you resubmit form 80 CO probably don’t know where the error is

Thanks, @Russki and @nudgee

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Did he say about this?

But he will 

I feel it 

58 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is not exciting news about Peter Dutton, but please don't worry in advance about citizenship, we will cross this bridge when we come to it.

Remember, last time he was trying to introduce harder English test and longer residency requirement (4 years as PR), he had a huge backlash from public, parliament and media. I really hope, that this "shield" continues to work and this law will not be passed. Fingers crossed! 😉 

Thanks Russki 

Hi All,

Does anyone know how long does it take CO to review the requested documents submitted by us?

My application status at "Further assessment"

Thanks.

what will happen if you do not click the button "information provided" by any chance?

what will happen if you do not click the button "information provided" by any chance?

Don’t worry, seems like they removed it :)
3712589667db9e3476f71e6ed3e8e8c2.jpg
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Does anyone know how long does it take CO to review the requested documents submitted by us?

Thanks.

I have been in that status for 3 months...Still without new contacts 😭

2 hours ago, Preax said:

Sorry I am not answering your question but pointing out that I have done something similar, There is a question in form 80 “ have you  lived in more than 1 regional area something like that which I have answered in “No” . As I thought  I have only live in SA but now i am thinking I have lived in two suburbs as I have moved to a new rental property, so does it mean i have leaved in two regional areas? Should I have written “yes” instead. I have provided both list of all the addresses I lived since I came to Australia but I wonder is it a mistake?? 

Hello Guys ,

One of my friends applied 887 on 29th of March got grant this morning .

What a beautiful day started with god news.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hello Guys ,

One of my friends applied 887 on 29th of March got grant this morning .

What a beautiful day started with god news.

Good news, even a glimpse of light   Gives us all a hope and a reason to keep hanging on. Even 1 good news is like the light on the other end of the tunnel 🙂

299DF1E6-A513-4D55-B29A-5C646BBB31C9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Sorry I am not answering your question but pointing out that I have done something similar, There is a question in form 80 “ have you  lived in more than 1 regional area something like that which I have answered in “No” . As I thought  I have only live in SA but now i am thinking I have lived in two suburbs as I have moved to a new rental property, so does it mean i have leaved in two regional areas? Should I have written “yes” instead. I have provided both list of all the addresses I lived since I came to Australia but I wonder is it a mistake?? 

I also answer no but I moved to 3 different addresses in SA. I think it should be OK as my understanding is that if you live in a different regional state you answer yes ? Would love to see others comments
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

I'm in the same situation as yours applied 29/03/2018. first contact on 15/05/2019 (CO Grant) for more evidence related to my work and living in the regional area. provided everything on 22/05/2017.(My application status says Further assessment) I noticed a couple of people from our group got their grant in about two weeks after submitting requirements.

Who was your CO? Please keep us informed and ill share if I come across anything.

Wish you and everyone here best of Krishna's blessings.