sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

2 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Thank you.

I have a 2 yo kid born in my home country and was already included in the application when I lodged it. My son and wife came here as tourist and applied 489 as subsequent entrant where they both had their medicals done. Re photos, I have attached a few for residential evidence to show that during when I was unemployed I was in my designated area. I also attached photos with front and back with my signature on it. I thought it's better to have more. I also added stat declaration as I was living in my brother's place during the 2 year period - no bills, rents records. The rest are all 54+ payslips, Bank Statements and Supers.

@Marcus thank you so much for your complete answer, I appreciate it so much!

Once again, congratulations on your grant!!!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have just applied for my 887 (3 family members and I), I filled application and then attached all documents. After uploads all documents, do I need to do anything else?

Cheers

Hi all,
I have just applied for my 887 (3 family members and I), I filled application and then attached all documents. After uploads all documents, do I need to do anything else?
Cheers

Nah you did it all, as long as you received bringing visa and acknowledgment letter you attached all docs. You are good to go !

Hey guys my friend got grant at 11.30 am this morning good news is that they start processing May applicants he applied on 1st of May got direct grant CO Ashish finally indian case officer on fire hope everyone gets there grant ASAP thanks 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Honey said:

any update dear ?

@Honey Nothing dear. They asked for signed e medical form , we submitted that and they updated under my baby's medical tab: "no examination required" . After that no communication. I am not sure where to contact. called immigration they said " wait". I have already complained earlier.  Not sure what needs to be done. 

Hey guys my friend got grant at 11.30 am this morning good news is that they start processing May applicants he applied on 1st of May got direct grant CO Ashish finally indian case officer on fire hope everyone gets there grant ASAP thanks 

Great news, maybe the silent followers are being too silent ;)
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kmonga09 said:

Amen🙏

😛

• Like 1

Just now, Harry Potter's Friend said:

can anyone help me update the timesheet? I applied on 29-May, but it shows 1-June in our timesheet

thanks

Will do 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Guys,

Just received my Grant. Feeling so happy and relaxed.

Applied : 16 Feb 2018

1st Contact : 8 Apr 2019 (AFP with Alias requested)

Grant : 30 May 2019

CO: Rajani

Thank you every one to support all the time. I wish every one else will receive their grant soon.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kmonga09 said:

All Hail King Ashish 

Edited by Preax
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Preax said:

All Hail Queen Ashish 

You are in trouble mate, Ashish is a guy 🤣🤣

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Rac_2016 said:

Guys,

Thank you every one to support all the time. I wish every one else will receive their grant soon.

Congratulations... 😊😊enjoy.. did you complain or call them?? 

33 minutes ago, Rac_2016 said:

Guys,

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your new life!

27 minutes ago, Angos said:

Congratulations... 😊😊enjoy.. did you complain or call them?? 

Thank you Bern83 / Angos,

Yes I called them 2 times but they just told me to wait. There is nothing much we can do really except wait and pray

41 minutes ago, toot said:

You are in trouble mate, Ashish is a guy 🤣🤣

Ohhh no, King Ashish

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kmonga09 said:

🤩happy to see May applicants!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1