Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sohaib Qamar said:

Hi guys Finally I got my grant. Direct Grant. Applied on 18- Apr - 2018. CO Joan

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your new life!

Can you please tell us if there were children included in your application and if so did you have medicals done for them and what are their ages? Also did you attach passport photos in the section for passport- photograph?

I apologise for all the questions!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your new life!

Can you please tell us if there were children included in your application and if so did you have medicals done for them and what are their ages? Also did you attach passport photos in the section for passport- photograph?

I apologise for all the questions!!

No it was for me and my wife only. But yes I attached mine and my wife passport size photographs. but as per my knowledge yes, newborn medicals are required as my friends did.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rac_2016 said:

Guys,

Just received my Grant. Feeling so happy and relaxed.

Applied : 16 Feb 2018

1st Contact : 8 Apr 2019 (AFP with Alias requested)

Grant : 30 May 2019

CO: Rajani

Thank you every one to support all the time. I wish every one else will receive their grant 

Congrats

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, my original detail on spreadsheets has been changed by someone.  Could you please help me to update my detail in spreadsheets, I applied 887 on 24/12/2018 and country is Nepal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
super statements compulsory to provide or not? Please 


Not compulsory but recommended, most likely CO will ask for it

d376c7c0b01f0e4f2034ca021147995e.jpg
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one here waiting for grant after submitting baby medical certificate, who is less than 6 months. 

I have submitted my doc which was requested by C/O Michael and still waiting to get grant.  Come on guys CO let make me free from this waiting burden. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudgee said:

 


Not compulsory but recommended, most likely CO will ask for it

d376c7c0b01f0e4f2034ca021147995e.jpg

 

The problem is I had 3 employers and i changed super account for 1 so have 2 accounts for first employer maybe 1 for 2nd and 3rd employer only paid 4 weeks so not sure if he paid super or not. I have no idea how to collect super details would appreciate if someone guide me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys my details have been changed on the spreadsheet. I applied on the 25/3/2019 and country is Sri Lanka. Can someone please change it? Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Santosh said:

Any one here waiting for grant after submitting baby medical certificate, who is less than 6 months. 

I have submitted my doc which was requested by C/O Michael and still waiting to get grant.  Come on guys CO let make me free from this waiting burden. 

I am on same boat. Waiting after submitting the medical. What’s your timeline?? And when did you submit the medical? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, congrats to those who received their PR and hope we all get grants soon. 

I am a silent follower and I applied on 1/11/2018, can you guys please add me to spread sheet? 

I have a question if you could help me clarify from your knowledge and experience. 

I and my defecto partner were granted 489 visa together so I only moved to regional 6 months before her and she was still in Sydney and worked in tax job. due to personal relationships issues between us. Then things were sorted and she moved regional with me and I applied for 887 visa after I completed work and residence requirements being a main applicant. Do you guys think the visa officer will ask the question on her being non-compliant? 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This spreadsheet keeps on changing and with it my details. I applied on 10/12/18 and from South Africa. Now it has moved to 12/12/18 and my country of origin has changed to Nepal? Too many folks have got access to the spreadsheet and really do not know how to edit it properly!!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

This spreadsheet keeps on changing and with it my details. I applied on 10/12/18 and from South Africa. Now it has moved to 12/12/18 and my country of origin has changed to Nepal? Too many folks have got access to the spreadsheet and really do not know how to edit it properly!!

Sorry, it is a common complaint these days. 😞 We may have to restrict the access further. I have just changed your record back to normal, but very few are now complaining. I will see what we can do. 🙂 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2019 at 1:22 PM, Honey said:

Commong GUYS post some grants.

@Angos Have you completed e-medical form. If yes then call them or request to finalize your application.

@Maytian Please put complain and ask for status. its being so long you have uploaded all required documents.

Thank you! just did one complain, but  got reply saying I still need to wait. Pray that our grants should be on the way now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@russki, my country has changed also. I had my country blank and now it is India, whilst we are from Europe. 

Thanks for being such a support and inspiration to everybody. If there was an award for your determination and companionship, you would definitely receive it. 🙌🙌🙌

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Russki said:

Sorry, it is a common complaint these days. 😞 We may have to restrict the access further. I have just changed your record back to normal, but very few are now complaining. I will see what we can do. 🙂 

Thanks for your assistance Russki

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

@russki, my country has changed also. I had my country blank and now it is India, whilst we are from Europe. 

Thanks for being such a support and inspiration to everybody. If there was an award for your determination and companionship, you would definitely receive it. 🙌🙌🙌

Thank you for such kind words! 🙂 I think we all here deserve a bloody medal for our patience!🏅 😄 I will change your record back to original. 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pahj said:

Hi guys Finally I got my grant. Direct Grant. Applied on 17- Apr - 2018. CO Ashish

Hearty congratulations!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use