Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MCPBLBC said:

I applied with an agent and still waiting 😭

Are you using your bridge visa? Just wondering if people using bridges are granted because of that...

Our Bridging visa will kick in, beginning of July 😩 

Husband got turned down for a job because they didn’t want to take the chance of us getting our PRs. I also got refused a phone contract, apparently they can find your visa details on line. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Where is my turn 21/10/17
Did you call or submit the complaint ? What did they say in acknowledgement?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MCPBLBC said:

I applied with an agent and still waiting 😭

Are you using your bridge visa? Just wondering if people using bridges are granted because of that...

Not the reason for the grants, if it was I would've had my grant ages ago. I have been on my bridging since August 2018. It's annoying and keeping you from certain things and also not good for job hunting. Wish they could just grant or at least contact us if they need more info.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Angos said:

Grant Grant Grant... !! 🙂

At last... Got our grant just half an hour ago.

Applied : 11-02-2018

Baby born on 06-03-2019

Co asked for documents : 09-03-2019

Document submit on 18-03-2019

New born bridging visa : 24-05-2019

Grant : 31-05-2019

Thank you sooooooo much everyone .. you guys were of so much help. Hope everyone got their grant soon.. 🙂 

Congrats Angos!! I’m highly inspired! We are of close cases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Katie said:

I wonder if I’d used an agent my file would have been opened faster....?🤔 

January  2018.............................Still waiting! 

No use, i m with best English lawyer.applied 24/01/18, no grant until now, i was thinking i did wrong, if I apply by my own i can lodge complaint 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bern83 said:

Not the reason for the grants, if it was I would've had my grant ages ago. I have been on my bridging since August 2018. It's annoying and keeping you from certain things and also not good for job hunting. Wish they could just grant or at least contact us if they need more info.

Yes finish what they started ! 

I think once every file is open they should act n reply back within 28 days. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, A cup of coffee said:

Yes I did, In mid April 

I have not renewed it 

by the way ,How long does it takes to be renewed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, H-kaur82 said:

No use, i m with best English lawyer.applied 24/01/18

Gosh n that would have cost you a couple of thousands.. 🙈 

What gets me is why are they opening new files when they’ve not clear the backlog, we’ve all submitted everything they’ve ask for?!!? 🤷‍♀️ 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yes finish what they started ! 

I think once every file is open they should act n reply back within 28 days. 

Q regarding this, when u submit documents after first contact, you have to wait the 28 days so CO can check the file again? or you may get contacted within this period, or how it works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A cup of coffee said:
 

 

Applied 23/4/2018

Direct Grant 31/05/2019

Give you guys more details later!!

more grants coming today, watch this space!!

37228C1C-12F8-4E5E-9D6F-494B23AF5FC9.jpeg

Many congratulations @A cup of coffee Enjoy💐💐💐

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeremy said:

Q regarding this, when u submit documents after first contact, you have to wait the 28 days so CO can check the file again? or you may get contacted within this period, or how it works?

Yes you’ve got 28 days.. But it can be months n months be4 they open your file again n ask for something else. 

They DONT ask for everything at once, I wish they did. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Butt said:

Did you call or submit the complaint ? What did they say in acknowledgement?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 

I did everything. Always same answer you have to wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeremy said:

Q regarding this, when u submit documents after first contact, you have to wait the 28 days so CO can check the file again? or you may get contacted within this period, or how it works?

Not really, i contacted 7 march last time and also i already completed my 16 months and 7 days on top but still painful waiting 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

Congrats Angos!! I’m highly inspired! We are of close cases.

Yes.. what you can do is to reply on skill support email asking if any further documents are required else finalise my file. 

I am not sure if that worked for me or not. But emailed them day before yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I did everything. Always same answer you have to wait. 
Did you submit a complaint on global feedback unit.?
Try that with reference number if you have.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes.. what you can do is to reply on skill support email asking if any further documents are required else finalise my file. 
I am not sure if that worked for me or not. But emailed them day before yesterday. 
What's the email?
Angos, I heartily congratulate you


Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations Angos, happy for you!!! Enjoy your new life!

Thank you so much .. 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Butt said:

What's the email?
Angos, I heartily congratulate you


Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

co asked me for my new born medical from this email address.. 

thanks .. 😊hope you will get before COB today .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted! Granted! Granted!

Applied : 18-04-2018

Direct Grant : 31-05-2019

CO:Ashish

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Documents as nomal except we uploaded my kid's school report for 2 years.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

Granted! Granted! Granted!

Applied : 18-04-2018

Direct Grant : 31-05-2019

CO:Ashish

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Documents as nomal except we uploaded my kid's school report for 2 years.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fantastic. Well done guys. Thanks for the update 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au
co asked me for my new born medical from this email address.. 
thanks .. hope you will get before COB today .. 
They asked polio vaccination certificate for my whole family on 17th may and submitted and waiting since then. Let's see how long. Enjoy your freedom.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use