i have applied on 5th march 2018 still no any contact from co,

You will get direct grant🤩

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

Granted! Granted! Granted!

Applied : 18-04-2018

Direct Grant : 31-05-2019

CO:Ashish

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Documents as nomal except we uploaded my kid's school report for 2 years.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

Congratulation dear.

@A cup of coffee Congratulations mate.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

Happy for you! I am from China as well!

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!!!

May I ask if there were children included in your application and if so what are their ages and did they have medicals done? Also did you attach passport photos in the section for passport- photograph?

I am a single applicant. Applied by myself and yes I did attach passport photos in the required section.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Honey said:

Wow 6 grants.

Congratulations to all of you.

@Angos Very happy for you. Congratulations dear 😘

Thank you so much @Honey 🥰

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Where is my turn ???

Applied on 10/09/2017

I mean no offence. But can I know what job you are doing to provide proof to immi. Is it full time job? Maybe they take more time to process your case if it is casual.

1 hour ago, adam said:

I have not renewed it 

by the way ,How long does it takes to be renewed 

Yes its a MUST, it doesn’t take long , I received it at home within 2 weeks as there were some Eaters holidays in between. Good luck 🍀 

1 hour ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

Congratulations on your grant!!! Thank you for such a c complete post with all the relevant information! Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

Hi Guys,  Does anyone know if we fill the Commonwelath of australia declaration , Can that be certified / Attested  by an overseas lawyer if that person is writing the declaration in overseas? 

This week we did not had any CO requesting more documents. Great job everybody! Keep submitting as much documentation as necessary. (And I will update mine this weekend...😊)

1 hour ago, A cup of coffee said:

Yes its a MUST, it doesn’t take long , I received it at home within 2 weeks as there were some Eaters holidays in between. Good luck 🍀 

So will do it this weekend 

thanks 

Congratulations to all the guys who received their grant today..

Looks like today's show is over. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys,  Does anyone know if we fill the Commonwelath of australia declaration , Can that be certified / Attested  by an overseas lawyer if that person is writing the declaration in overseas? 

@Akie..I had a few certified overseas (in India though!!) I went through a lawyer that works at the Supreme Court of India. Just sign in front of them and have them certify and do not forget to have a postal stamp attached and stamped too..!!

Congratulations to all the new PR holders in the last few days..Enjoy your freedom and best wishes to a new life ahead of you guys..!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

@Akie..I had a few certified overseas (in India though!!) I went through a lawyer that works at the Supreme Court of India. Just sign in front of them and have them certify and do not forget to have a postal stamp attached and stamped too..!!

@Bhavishya I don't have anyone working in supreme court. Can I get it certified that it's a true copy by a person who works as a lawyer in Lower court in my hometown? 

Does it need to notary also or only a true copy stamp?? 

Congratulations to my buddies who shared this great day of grants  with me today. Thanks 🙏 all wished me well. I will pray for those who were behind me in this queue and still waiting. 

Those who wanted to know more about my case.  There were 3 applicants. I am primary applicant with a child who is 8 years old. I submitted 92 pay slips (nearly 2 years) . My husband visited back home but they did not ask for new overseas PCC. Checked my status last night, it was still “received “ . I received a call from my agent at 09:20 this morning to tell me about grant which I couldn’t answer because I was at work. So either they only took 15 minutes to go through my documents or they had already checked but did not change status 🤔

Anyway, I am so relieved 😅 

Thanks to the creators of this forum. This has been great help in the long period of wait with no clue whereabout is my file. 🙏 

💐Wish you all the best 💐

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to my buddies who shared this great day of grants  with me today. Thanks all wished me well. I will pray for those who were behind me in this queue and still waiting. 

Those who wanted to know more about my case.  There were 3 applicants. I am primary applicant with a child who is 8 years old. I submitted 92 pay slips (nearly 2 years) . My husband visited back home but they did not ask for new overseas PCC. Checked my status last night, it was still “received “ . I received a call from my agent at 09:20 this morning to tell me about grant which I couldn’t answer because I was at work. So either they only took 15 minutes to go through my documents or they had already checked but did not change status

Anyway, I am so relieved  

Thanks to the creators of this forum. This has been great help in the long period of wait with no clue whereabout is my file.  

Wish you all the best

So happy for you, hope I will get mine soon :) I am wondering if you have attached any glossary receipts as living evidences? I did not attached any receipts at all. Don’t know if my living evidences are enough. Cheers

Hi mate, I provided lease agreements , rental Ledgers, and bank statements which has all transcriptions which proves I live in SA. No additional receipts. Have you attached bank statement?

• Like 1