sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi Admin, can you please also change my applied date to 7/5/2018 and I’m from Srilanka. 

13 hours ago, pahj said:

Hi guys Finally I got my grant. Direct Grant. Applied on 17- Apr - 2018. CO Ashish

Congratulations

40 minutes ago, Russki said:

George!!!!!! Fantastic news! I am so happy for you and your family!!!! 🤩🎉🎉🎉

Great News Congratulations

Hi All, 

can I ask one more question, is there anyone got maternity leave paid after they get PR ? @peace_at_heart I remember You discussing regarding this few months back 

11 hours ago, Angos said:

Grant Grant Grant... !! 🙂

At last... Got our grant just half an hour ago.

Applied : 11-02-2018

Baby born on 06-03-2019

Co asked for documents : 09-03-2019

Document submit on 18-03-2019

New born bridging visa : 24-05-2019

Grant : 31-05-2019

Thank you sooooooo much everyone .. you guys were of so much help. Hope everyone got their grant soon.. 🙂 

Congratulations

• Like 1

3 hours ago, George said:

FINALLY TODAY IS MY DAY! 

Applied on 19-april-18

AFP renewed a few weeks ago. 

Direct grant: 31-may

Co. Wilson 

Family of 4. Kids 6 and 3 yo

Perfect news for celebrations during entire weekend. 

Thanks everyone in this amazing forum and the best luck for everyone in the queue. 

Congratulations 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your long weekend and new life in Aus!

May I ask was your 3 year old born on 489 or before you ap applied for 489 and did you have medicals done for him or her?

Medical done as part of the 489.

She came to Oz with a few months old. 

Good luck, the queue is going fast, you will have your pr soon. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Russki said:

George!!!!!! Fantastic news! I am so happy for you and your family!!!! 🤩🎉🎉🎉

Thanks Russki, you are awesome!!!! 

7 hours ago, Russki said:

Congrats to everyone with grants today, another wonderful day!!! 🤩🤩🎉🇦🇺

Guys, our tracker is very messed up. Dates and countries mixed up. Not sure what to do. If we close the editing access completely, we need 2-3 admins, who know what they are doing and willing to update the tracker every day. Not sure what else can be done. 😞 

Someone has added one cell in the 'name' column (instead of adding a line). Shifting everyone to the wrong date

We need to identify where this cell was added (a reckon it has a few lines above my name), delete the cell and insert a entire line). 

If someone below that line has already fixed the date, they will need to do again. 

Anoher solution is recover an old version (i think google docs keeps them) and then update the recent changes/grants. (save a copy of the current version just in case) 

I don't have write/edit access to file...

3 hours ago, George said:

Someone has added one cell in the 'name' column (instead of adding a line). Shifting everyone to the wrong date

We need to identify where this cell was added (a reckon it has a few lines above my name), delete the cell and insert a entire line). 

If someone below that line has already fixed the date, they will need to do again. 

Anoher solution is recover an old version (i think google docs keeps them) and then update the recent changes/grants. (save a copy of the current version just in case) 

I don't have write/edit access to file...

I feel someone who got refusal is messing up spread sheet in frustration 😺

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Tt2 said:

@Bern83 and @Simmie hopefully next week we will get some good news. From the look of recent grants people with kids are indeed getting grants. Wonder how we were skipped 🤔🤔.

Yes, there seems to be more grants this week with kids. Hopefully next week we will at least hear something 🤞 I think our CO might be on sick leave, but I have a feeling the flue will have passed by next week 😆

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TAN said:

Hi All, 

can I ask one more question, is there anyone got maternity leave paid after they get PR ? @peace_at_heart I remember You discussing regarding this few months back 

Hi Tan,

I still have not got the PR but I was able to get 12 weeks of employer paid parental leave after having baby. I believe once I have the PR, I can still go get the 18 weeks of Parental leave from the Centrelink.

Thanks for asking the question.

23 hours ago, H-kaur82 said:

No use, i m with best English lawyer.applied 24/01/18, no grant until now, i was thinking i did wrong, if I apply by my own i can lodge complaint 

I applied thru an agent and recently made complaint too....so u can too!

22 hours ago, Butt said:

Did you submit a complaint on global feedback unit.?
Try that with reference number if you have.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What is the email address?

14 hours ago, Tt2 said:

@Bern83 and @Simmie hopefully next week we will get some good news. From the look of recent grants people with kids are indeed getting grants. Wonder how we were skipped 🤔🤔.

Yea hope fully we will get golden email next week .. i am concerned too tht how come we got skkiped againnn .. .. lets stay positive and happy .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Tan,

I still have not got the PR but I was able to get 12 weeks of employer paid parental leave after having baby. I believe once I have the PR, I can still go get the 18 weeks of Parental leave from the Centrelink.

Hi @peace_at_heart

Thanks for your reply. It’s good that you got from employer.  Im also on maternity leave too but my employer don’t pay. hopefully we can get 18w pay once we get 887. Have you done your baby medical yet?  

Wish you will get your visa soon. 

On 5/31/2019 at 1:01 PM, Katie said:

Big congratulations.. That’s one long wait, you must be over the moon 

HI! congratulation. 

Just a question, did CO asked for medical for the baby?

8 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Tan,

Hi ,

how it works, if baby is more than 6 months and get grant later.

are we still eligible for Centrelink payment?

can u pls advise little bit in details?

thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Salman khan said:

i applied 15th march 2019 still long wait 

Did CO contact you? Or you still waiting for case officer.

Did CO contact you? Or you still waiting for case officer.
When did you applied?

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, can you guys please advise me on this matter. I am posting this second time. Nobody suggested anything 😌🙏

I and my defecto partner were granted 489 visa together so I only moved to regional 6 months before her and she was still in Sydney and worked in tax job. due to personal relationships issues between us. Then things were sorted and she moved regional with me and I applied for 887 visa after I completed work and residence requirements being a main applicant. Do you guys think the visa officer will ask the question on her being non-compliant

8 hours ago, Romzr said:

Hi guys, can you guys please advise me on this matter. I am posting this second time. Nobody suggested anything 😌🙏

I and my defecto partner were granted 489 visa together so I only moved to regional 6 months before her and she was still in Sydney and worked in tax job. due to personal relationships issues between us. Then things were sorted and she moved regional with me and I applied for 887 visa after I completed work and residence requirements being a main applicant. Do you guys think the visa officer will ask the question on her being non-compliant

I think your case is very risky in applying PR cause you can get your PR rejected immediately if they find out. Better you go to a trusty agent to take care of your files. Not recommend to do it yourself unless you wanna to be in trouble when legal actions raise. Be aware all members in application have to comply with visa condition.

• Like 4

On 5/31/2019 at 3:22 PM, Vinh said:

I mean no offence. But can I know what job you are doing to provide proof to immi. Is it full time job? Maybe they take more time to process your case if it is casual.

I'm doing full time contract jobs. Worked with 2 companies only, 6 months and 12 months before applied 887.

God knows! what immi is looking into my file. 

• Like 1