887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

i got my pr last year.i am seeking a different topic advice from you people.

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

but he is trying to convince me saying nothing will happen.

please advice me what should I do

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

My bit - please dont make any false certificate its totally illegal.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

NO NO NO! It's illegal. 

• Thanks 1

I had to struggle 10 years to get pr doing everything right.i feel so bad people who does this heap and easy stuff to get pr without a hard work.because of people like this makes things so complicated and  suspicious for people who had done a real homework and hard work in Australia which delays their decision.so I am thinking to quite this job as I don't feel good.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, himal said:

I had to struggle 10 years to get pr doing everything right.i feel so bad people who does this cheap and easy stuff to get pr without a hard work.because of people like this makes things so complicated and  suspicious for people who had done a real homework and hard work in Australia which delays this decision.so I am thinking to quite this job as I don't feel good.

Totally agree; ideally your boss should write whatever he wants to write and it would be best to stay out of this mess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anand said:

But he did not ask for form 80

Agreed he didn't but he is asking you details which are part of Form 80; i would suggest share the details which CO has asked and simultaneously upload Form 80 as well which is a requirement by the way as per the process. Rest its totally upto you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

BIG NO FROM MY SIDE..😷😷

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

Even with this post imm can track your location. Don’t do illegal things. 

31 minutes ago, Dee said:

Agreed he didn't but he is asking you details which are part of Form 80; i would suggest share the details which CO has asked and simultaneously upload Form 80 as well which is a requirement by the way as per the process. Rest its totally upto you.

I consult  migration agent and she said better to withdraw file and lodge again, coz there is chance my visa get refuse because of this , should i do that

1 hour ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

Thank you so much!!! 🙂 

Absolutely NO to the false declaration. Not under any circumstances. 🙂 Please. Look after yourself and your family.

I have known even citizenships and visas being cancelled after a long time from granting, when people defrauded the government like this and it came to surface after some years. Very very wrong thing to do. 🙂 Stay safe!!!!  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

Look Himal,

1) The person is in trouble NOT because of you. 
2) Him getting or not getting PR, does not affect your situation at all. Worse thing can happen you will loose the job, but if your lie get caught and prosecuted, you may end up creating criminal record for yourself. You may not be able to become citizen, or may get deported.
3) Tell your boss, my conscious tells me not to lie, and I am only chef, I don't how many hours this person works etc. Its not part of my job to track work hours, so I cannot provide statutory declaration.

Last Thing: To become real Aussie, you should have left that "Hey Bro, help your countryman attitude" at the airport in your country. Let's make this place a better place as it is, not a copy of what we have left behind.

Hopefully this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, iris412 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just got my grant 10 minutes ago!🤩🤩🤩

Applied: 25 Feb 2018.

First Contact: 17 April 2019 CO: Nicci (Requested New AFP.  Uploaded on 3 May 2019)

Granted: 4 June 2019, CO: Nicci.

Wish all the best to everyone, and hope you all get your golden email soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! First grant for today! 🙂 🎉🎉

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anand said:

I consult  migration agent and she said better to withdraw file and lodge again, coz there is chance my visa get refuse because of this , should i do that

I am sorry cant help you with that; you will need to have a good discussion with your MARA consultant and accordingly take steps....all the best!!

16 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

here I would like to advice you, please take a written letter from your employer and mentioned all required info about company and time duration.

one of my friend asked for employment contract even though he submitted all invoices.

thanks

Thanks mate

3 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

Hey Himal, 

Following is from Australian attorney generals department website 

"f you intentionally make a false statement in a statutory declaration you can be charged with a criminal offence which carries the possibility of up to four years imprisonment."

In simple if it was found at a later stage that you intentionally provided a false stat. dec. , even after many years, even when this person submits for citizenship or even after that , you can still be charged with a criminal offence since this is it's related to immigration it's possible to even get a prison sentence , you will lose your future , don't do it , tell your boss you can't do it  , if this makes your work difficult or result in you losing your job then don't hesitate to report if you do the right thing you will always be protected. 

If immigration requested more docs from her, and if you are the only chef in there it's possible that the immigration might make a personal visit to work place , when this happens , regardless of what your boss says , do not lie , tell them the truth , you will lose your job if the restaurant is closed for carrying out fraudulent stuff but if business stays open they cant sack you for telling authorities the truth 

However add to this reply the right thing to do is to consult fairwork for advice and let the authorities know about this for them to investigate and take action , you won't be ruining a persons life but will be saving many from fraud and saving employees from providing false dec. under pressure

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

here I would like to advice you, please take a written letter from your employer and mentioned all required info about company and time duration.

one of my friend asked for employment contract even though he submitted all invoices.

thanks

Hi Ekam,

Can I get your friend's phone number? Because , I need to get more information about work. I appreciate. 

Thanks