887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

i got my pr last year.i am seeking a different topic advice from you people.

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

but he is trying to convince me saying nothing will happen.

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

I wouldn’t do it🤨

7 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

i got my pr last year.i am seeking a different topic advice from you people.

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

but he is trying to convince me saying nothing will happen.

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

My friend dont listen to these other idiots on this forum. 

Do it 🙂 you go to heaven  for this....

Before that you, get to go to Jail... with free meals, imagine that 
Showering with all the convicts together sharing the shower 😉
Oooh lal laaaa... 

And then you drop the soap... 
totally worth it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Prashant said:

Hello

One of my friend told me that her two friends got their PR last week. They both applied in July last year. I asked her for details and I will update here. They both live in SA in Adelaide and processing their is different compare to Victoria and NSW. Anyone else in SA and got updates for June or July ? 

Otherwise I assume that it’s just random pick up of files. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prashant said:

Hello

One of my friend told me that her two friends got their PR last week. They both applied in July last year. I asked her for details and I will update here. They both live in SA in Adelaide and processing their is different compare to Victoria and NSW. Anyone else in SA and got updates for June or July ? 

I applied in 28-July and I haven't got any contacts yet mate. Still "Received". Live in SA. 

Can you elaborate more about your friends' details if you got chance?

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

I applied in 28-July and I haven't got any contacts yet mate. Still "Received". Live in SA. 

Can you elaborate more about your friends' details if you got chance?

Yeah, will update soon. Once I get their details but I spoke with them for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rangana said:

Hi Ekam,

Can I get your friend's phone number? Because , I need to get more information about work. I appreciate. 

Thanks 

Hi Rangana,

sorry dear she does not want to share her number and I can't give without her permission.

you feel free to ask here anything or inbox me. She will definitely share  her experience.

good luck 

Hi All, 

I am new here and need some help..  I had apply in 27/04/2018. Today, my file open and they want bundle of documents which was already submitted. And One of them is government agencies letters. So guys some one help me what kind of letters I can put as official government agencies??

55 minutes ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

sorry dear she does not want to share her number and I can't give without her permission.

you feel free to ask here anything or inbox me. She will definitely share  her experience.

good luck 

I need to know, did she work only jobs under ABN or halftime tax job? What type of jobs?  Did she get employement contract under letter heads? Did she get PR and when?

9 hours ago, Ak887 said:

Hi All, 

I am new here and need some help..  I had apply in 27/04/2018. Today, my file open and they want bundle of documents which was already submitted. And One of them is government agencies letters. So guys some one help me what kind of letters I can put as official government agencies??

It is a bit difficult to understand what kind of documents you mean, maybe elaborate a bit more for us to be able to help you. Could it maybe be that you must submit ATO documents or notice of assessment for tax?

Also, you are not on the tracker, would you like to be added?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Honey said:

PUT Complain guys. Why waiting now

I sent in complaints to Global Feedback Unit and to the gsm business support already but the general replies came back. Are those the right places to send complaints too? I applied on 30th Nov 2017, 3 times CO requested for additional information and the last request was on 30 April 2019 for my son's PCC (as he has been in and out of my home country) and we uploaded on 13 May 2019. 

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Cel said:

I sent in complaints to Global Feedback Unit and to the gsm business support already but the general replies came back. Are those the right places to send complaints too? I applied on 30th Nov 2017, 3 times CO requested for additional information and the last request was on 30 April 2019 for my son's PCC (as he has been in and out of my home country) and we uploaded on 13 May 2019. 

Try to send a very polite email on the following account. while requesting to finalize your application

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ak887 said:

Hi All, 

It can be no. of documents like Car Rego, Tax filed documents, Public School Fee Invoice, Australian Drivers License, Medicare letters etc. You need to elaborate more on what actually is CO asking... 

• Thanks 1

Gm guys 

We have been contacted this morning 

Requested doc.

1.Husband and mine  Indian PCC .though we did not travel after 887 application.

2. Both children medical age 3+ and 20 months

And coloured coppied of passports for all

Co-Regina 

Fingers crossed guys .. 

• Like 6

Gm guys 
We have been contacted this morning 
Requested doc.
1.Husband and mine  Indian PCC .though we did not travel after 887 application.
2. Both children medical age 3+ and 20 months
And coloured coppied of passports for all
Co-Regina 
Fingers crossed guys .. 

Do we need to upload photos of all applicant as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk