sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

i got my pr last year.i am seeking a different topic advice from you people.

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

Thank you so much!!! 🙂 

Absolutely NO to the false declaration. Not under any circumstances. 🙂 Please. Look after yourself and your family.

I have known even citizenships and visas being cancelled after a long time from granting, when people defrauded the government like this and it came to surface after some years. Very very wrong thing to do. 🙂 Stay safe!!!!  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.

i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.

but he is trying to convince me saying nothing will happen.

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

Look Himal,

1) The person is in trouble NOT because of you. 
2) Him getting or not getting PR, does not affect your situation at all. Worse thing can happen you will loose the job, but if your lie get caught and prosecuted, you may end up creating criminal record for yourself. You may not be able to become citizen, or may get deported.
3) Tell your boss, my conscious tells me not to lie, and I am only chef, I don't how many hours this person works etc. Its not part of my job to track work hours, so I cannot provide statutory declaration.

Last Thing: To become real Aussie, you should have left that "Hey Bro, help your countryman attitude" at the airport in your country. Let's make this place a better place as it is, not a copy of what we have left behind.

Hopefully this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, iris412 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just got my grant 10 minutes ago!🤩🤩🤩

Applied: 25 Feb 2018.

First Contact: 17 April 2019 CO: Nicci (Requested New AFP.  Uploaded on 3 May 2019)

Granted: 4 June 2019, CO: Nicci.

Wish all the best to everyone, and hope you all get your golden email soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! First grant for today! 🙂 🎉🎉

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anand said:

I consult  migration agent and she said better to withdraw file and lodge again, coz there is chance my visa get refuse because of this , should i do that

I am sorry cant help you with that; you will need to have a good discussion with your MARA consultant and accordingly take steps....all the best!!

16 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

here I would like to advice you, please take a written letter from your employer and mentioned all required info about company and time duration.

one of my friend asked for employment contract even though he submitted all invoices.

thanks

Thanks mate

Hi Everyone,

i have been  a silent follower on this forum.

I am very glad to share this news that I have got direct grant from Co. Grant today morning. Applied on 03 May 2018.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Jaynayak87 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am very glad to share this news that I have got direct grant from Co. Grant today morning. Applied on 03 May 2018.

Would be super if you shared more specific info like COP etc mate, see other peoples shares... 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jaynayak87 said:

Hi Everyone,

congratulation!

Hi everyone 

I am a Silent Follower.

i just got my golden email 1 hr back.

Applied date 6.5.2018

grant date 4.6.2019

co Joan

Thanks everyone 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Mini said:

Hi everyone 

I am a Silent Follower.

i just got my golden email 1 hr back.

Applied date 6.5.2018

grant date 4.6.2019

co Joan

Thanks everyone 

Congratulations

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Harry Potter's Friend said:

congratulation!

Congrats when did u apply?

3 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting

last not the least 

Hey Himal, 

Following is from Australian attorney generals department website 

"f you intentionally make a false statement in a statutory declaration you can be charged with a criminal offence which carries the possibility of up to four years imprisonment."

In simple if it was found at a later stage that you intentionally provided a false stat. dec. , even after many years, even when this person submits for citizenship or even after that , you can still be charged with a criminal offence since this is it's related to immigration it's possible to even get a prison sentence , you will lose your future , don't do it , tell your boss you can't do it  , if this makes your work difficult or result in you losing your job then don't hesitate to report if you do the right thing you will always be protected. 

If immigration requested more docs from her, and if you are the only chef in there it's possible that the immigration might make a personal visit to work place , when this happens , regardless of what your boss says , do not lie , tell them the truth , you will lose your job if the restaurant is closed for carrying out fraudulent stuff but if business stays open they cant sack you for telling authorities the truth 

However add to this reply the right thing to do is to consult fairwork for advice and let the authorities know about this for them to investigate and take action , you won't be ruining a persons life but will be saving many from fraud and saving employees from providing false dec. under pressure

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

here I would like to advice you, please take a written letter from your employer and mentioned all required info about company and time duration.

one of my friend asked for employment contract even though he submitted all invoices.

thanks

Hi Ekam,

Can I get your friend's phone number? Because , I need to get more information about work. I appreciate. 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

I wouldn’t do it🤨

7 hours ago, himal said:

Hi everyone 

thanks in advance 

my case is

thanks

last not the least 

My friend dont listen to these other idiots on this forum. 

Do it 🙂 you go to heaven  for this....

Before that you, get to go to Jail... with free meals, imagine that 
Showering with all the convicts together sharing the shower 😉
Oooh lal laaaa... 

And then you drop the soap... 
totally worth it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Prashant said:

Hello

One of my friend told me that her two friends got their PR last week. They both applied in July last year. I asked her for details and I will update here. They both live in SA in Adelaide and processing their is different compare to Victoria and NSW. Anyone else in SA and got updates for June or July ? 

Otherwise I assume that it’s just random pick up of files. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prashant said:

Hello

One of my friend told me that her two friends got their PR last week. They both applied in July last year. I asked her for details and I will update here. They both live in SA in Adelaide and processing their is different compare to Victoria and NSW. Anyone else in SA and got updates for June or July ? 

I applied in 28-July and I haven't got any contacts yet mate. Still "Received". Live in SA. 

Can you elaborate more about your friends' details if you got chance?

I applied in 28-July and I haven't got any contacts yet mate. Still "Received". Live in SA. 

That’s a good sign you will get direct grant ;)
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

Yeah, will update soon. Once I get their details but I spoke with them for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rangana said:

Hi Ekam,

Can I get your friend's phone number? Because , I need to get more information about work. I appreciate. 

Thanks 

Hi Rangana,

sorry dear she does not want to share her number and I can't give without her permission.

you feel free to ask here anything or inbox me. She will definitely share  her experience.

good luck 

Hi All, 

I am new here and need some help..  I had apply in 27/04/2018. Today, my file open and they want bundle of documents which was already submitted. And One of them is government agencies letters. So guys some one help me what kind of letters I can put as official government agencies??

55 minutes ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

sorry dear she does not want to share her number and I can't give without her permission.

you feel free to ask here anything or inbox me. She will definitely share  her experience.

good luck 

I need to know, did she work only jobs under ABN or halftime tax job? What type of jobs?  Did she get employement contract under letter heads? Did she get PR and when?

21 hours ago, Johnnyboy said:

Aren’t there any January second timers left, 

I applied on Jan 24 2018

first co 30/08/18

second co 09/03/19

still waiting....

I am 24th jan 2018 too, first contact 28 aug 2018

2nd 5th march 2019, asked uae pcc, sent on 7th march 2019 and have not heard back since .