sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey guys my cousin got direct grant this afternoon applied date 11th of July 2018 CO Nicci he didn’t upload new AFP yet as he was single applicant

Congratulations. Would you please tell us where is he from ?

Any silent follower today, comon don't be shy

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Kmonga09 said:

South Australia Adelaide 

That’s what I was thinking. I think for South Australia, it’s quicker compare to other states. They already started July for them.🤓🤓

4 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Any silent follower today, comon don't be shy emoji23.png

There are always silent follower got their grants everyday, some break their silence and some don’t lol 😝 

26 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Applied in october 2018.not contacted by co yet.😭

August August August 

no contact 

Hi All,

Good day.

At last blessed with the golden mail after sooooooooo looooooong.......!

Applied on: 18/02/2018.

1st CO Michael: 03/05/2019 (Asked for Form 815-Health Undertaking), submitted on the same day. 

2nd CO Wilson: 05/06/2019 (Granted).

Thanks to everyone specially Russki for helping me a lot through thick and thin.

I do humbly pray that everyone get their grants pretty soon.

Please forget and forgive me if I have hurt anyone ever.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Prashant said:

That’s what I was thinking. I think for South Australia, it’s quicker compare to other states. They already started July for them.🤓🤓

I don’t think they categories state wise, it should be first come first service, it depend on case by case, some files they open fast may be less risky/complicated and some files they open late 

its my view

I consult  migration agent and she said better to withdraw file and lodge again, coz there is chance my visa get refuse because of this , should i do that
Hey bro

Who is the primary applicant in your case. If it's you you shouldn't worry at all about your wife's grant date.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

If they continue this speed , they will clear all the remaining applications before 16th November ( the new 491 visa comes into effect) 😉

Will they cover all 2018 application..cz i have applied in oct 10th 18..will b having a second baby by end of oct 19. I was thinking if i get visa prior he comes, he will get a direct citizenship..

Thanks in adv..

19 minutes ago, Jptsap said:

August August August 

no contact 

Very Soon mate.its ur turn now.

47 minutes ago, Prashant said:

There are always silent follower got their grants everyday, some break their silence and some don’t lol 😝 

I can break the silent if i get one.😃

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Swati said:

Will they cover all 2018 application..cz i have applied in oct 10th 18..will b having a second baby by end of oct 19. I was thinking if i get visa prior he comes, he will get a direct citizenship..

Thanks in adv..

😊

Hi guys happy to share got the golden mail today evening. Got grant

Applied: 20 Feb 2018

Co Joan: 30april 2019

Request for baby medicals,Spouse AFP,Evidence of english.

Co Michael : grangrant today 

Thanks all for your support I wish you all to get grant soon.

Regards 

Vino

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Any silent follower today, comon don't be shy emoji23.png

I was a silent follower of this forum, got my PR granted today @ 12.22 PM by CO Michael.

Applied Date : 29/04/2018

Direct Grant : 05/06/2019

Travelled to Overseas 65 days and compensated 60 days. In addition, provided overseas Indian PCC while applying 887 for the first time coupled with Australian AFP. However, I did travel the second time after applying my 887, roughly 6 months later for almost 5 months. Similarly, followed the same pursuit of providing overseas PCC coupled with updated AFP.

In fact, uploaded all the required documents with the help of PDF Combiner and used 59 of the 60 data sheet space allocated for uploading documents, deliberately left one vacant, incase, if they asked for my medicals.

Thank you guys, great forum, great guys. Without this forum, it would be hard for so many people to get Grants or Direct grants, definitely saving some serious money, and also encouraging people to apply on their own.

I thank and wish all best to the guys and their family in this forum.

• Like 10

I was a silent follower of this forum, got my PR granted today @ 12.22 PM by CO Michael.

Travelled to Overseas 65 days and compensated 60 days. In addition, provided overseas Indian PCC while applying 887 for the first time coupled with Australian AFP. However, I did travel the second time after applying my 887, roughly 6 months later for almost 5 months. Similarly, followed the same pursuit of providing overseas PCC coupled with updated AFP.

In fact, uploaded all the required documents with the help of PDF Combiner and used 59 of the 60 data sheet space allocated for uploading documents, deliberately left one vacant, incase, if they asked for my medicals.

Thank you guys, great forum, great guys. Without this forum, it would be hard for so many people to get Grants or Direct grants, definitely saving some serious money, and also encouraging people to apply on their own.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations mate, I just love silent follower. Did you stay 5 months after 887 application? Many applicant ask for same question. If you can answer will be greatful for future reference.

And she asked us Pcc for no reason 
Time buying strategies.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Butt said:

Time buying strategies.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yea thts what my husband said they are trying to push our application to next financial year.. 

Hi everyone 

I have applied my 887 visa on 06 March 2018 through an agent and still have not got any news from immi. It seems like visas have been granted up to may applicants.

Are there anyone else from near this date have not got contacted yet?

Please advice me, should i contact immigration? I know there is time of 16 -17 month

• Sad 1

Hello every one...some one asking for silent followers.. and I am here..

today, got diamond email of direct grant

Applied:- 07/05/2018

Direct grant :- 05/06/2019

CO:- Ashish

3 days ago, re submitted AFP and Indian PCC due to expiry , Total 3 member including me.

thank you all member to providing bunch of information. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Arajs said:

Hi everyone 

I have applied my 887 visa on 06 March 2018 through an agent and still have not got any news from immi. It seems like visas have been granted up to may applicants.

Are there anyone else from near this date have not got contacted yet?

Please advice me, should i contact immigration? I know there is time of 16 -17 month

I applied 17 april 2018 no response yet. I know one guy applied on 14 march he is also waiting. Not even contacted by case officers. I sent them email yesterday waiting for reply.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Abdul said:

I applied 17 april 2018 no response yet. I know one guy applied on 14 march he is also waiting. Not even contacted by case officers. I sent them email yesterday waiting for reply.

Where did you send your email to? Pls let us know when they reply.....