887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, SJay said:

Do we need to submit certified copies? or the scanned copies of originals enough? 

I submit all scanned copy but some reason CO asked me for certified copied like payslips (may be in payslips doesn't have any company logo), superannuation, notice of assessment, bank statements.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Abdul said:

I applied 17 april 2018 no response yet. I know one guy applied on 14 march he is also waiting. Not even contacted by case officers. I sent them email yesterday waiting for reply.

Hi Abdul please share the response you get from the department.

Is that true,once case officer requested a further documents to us and does it take 28 days to retrieve our submitted request documents??? 

Is herr anyone who grant grant after c/o requested further documents within few days or less than a month.

Is that true,once case officer requested a further documents to us and does it take 28 days to retrieve our submitted request documents??? 
Is herr anyone who grant grant after c/o requested further documents within few days or less than a month.

It’s all Case by case. I have seen people got grant one day after resubmitted docs. Also Russki got her grant one week after resubmitted AFP. However, some wait months after resubmitting.

12 hours ago, Ekam said:
On 6/5/2019 at 12:57 AM, Rangana said:

I need to know, did she work only jobs under ABN or halftime tax job?WORKED UNDER BOTH ABN AND TAX

What type of jobs? 

SHE IS WORKING FOR A FOOD CHAIN WHICH IS UNDER TAX AND DID CLEANING JOBS UNDER ABN.

Did she get employement contract under letter heads?

SHE GOT 3 EMPLOYERS AND HAD A CONTRACT WITH ONE WHICH WORKS FOR HER. AND FOR OTHERS,SHE GOT A4 SIZE LETTER WITH ALL INFO OF HER JOB AND COMPANY.

Did she get PR and when?NAH ... SHE WAS REQUESTED AND STILL WAITING.

Thanks

Happy to answer if you have any...😊😊

Thanks mate

12 hours ago, Ekam said:
On 6/5/2019 at 12:57 AM, Rangana said:

I need to know, did she work only jobs under ABN or halftime tax job?WORKED UNDER BOTH ABN AND TAX

What type of jobs? 

SHE IS WORKING FOR A FOOD CHAIN WHICH IS UNDER TAX AND DID CLEANING JOBS UNDER ABN.

Did she get employement contract under letter heads?

SHE GOT 3 EMPLOYERS AND HAD A CONTRACT WITH ONE WHICH WORKS FOR HER. AND FOR OTHERS,SHE GOT A4 SIZE LETTER WITH ALL INFO OF HER JOB AND COMPANY.

Did she get PR and when?NAH ... SHE WAS REQUESTED AND STILL WAITING.

Thanks

Happy to answer if you have any...😊😊

Has immi asked every contracts ?

My one questions is, did she get employement contracts ubder letter heads?

Need to know, did she get all employement contracts under letter heads? 

Because , I am very difficult to get contracts under letter heads. I done cleaning jobs under five or six employers. Some of them gave me under letter heads , others gave contracts with their signature, email address, ABN and mobile number. 

Did she submit a letter with all info to immi due to she was unable to get all contracts under letter heads ? Is this letter was made by her or other companies?

Thanks 

13 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Fingers for you @Berni for a quick turn around.

Hey Bern i have a question for u ..  co sent us hap id's for both kids but on the hap id doccument there is a barcode and above the barcode it says no medical required and i have called bupa medical twice yesterday to book the medical they said there is an error both hap id's are not coming up in there system.. we have notified the agent about this and he have sent email to CO Regina yesterday.. even in our immi account it still says no medical required for all of us but application status is changed from received to first assesment .. i am worried aa its not clear that they want full medical or only from gp. It will delay the application process. Pls advise guys .. @Bern83 @Russki pls advise.. 

1 hour ago, S_SHAH said:

I submit all scanned copy but some reason CO asked me for certified copied like payslips (may be in payslips doesn't have any company logo), superannuation, notice of assessment, bank statements.

We where also asked again for them all to be certified 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Hey Bern i have a question for u ..  co sent us hap id's for both kids but on the hap id doccument there is a barcode and above the barcode it says no medical required and i have called bupa medical twice yesterday to book the medical they said there is an error both hap id's are not coming up in there system.. we have notified the agent about this and he have sent email to CO Regina yesterday.. even in our immi account it still says no medical required for all of us but application status is changed from received to first assesment .. i am worried aa its not clear that they want full medical or only from gp. It will delay the application process. Pls advise guys .. @Bern83 @Russki pls advise.. 

Hi Simmie,

When you log into immi account and under the health tab. Go to each name, do you see a section that says organise health assessment, which is underlined? I clicked on that and it opened a new page for me to complete with all my child's details and medical history and consent to e-medical. Only after I have done that, I was able to book his medical through Bupa online. Does your request letter not state what medical tests need to be done? On my letter from CO it already stated what exams should be done.

Hi Guys

Are they stamping in passport for indian passports when issuing PCC??

When I got PCC for my 489 they stamped in passport about PCC Issued country and issued date details

But recently i applied Indian PCC here in Australia for 887 visa they did not stamp in paasport 

Thanks

Edited by wincivil