887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Got contact today for more information kids medicals who are 10 and 12 years. Funny thing is we all did medicals when we did 489 visa. And co have requested ielets for secondary applicant. Visa lodged 01/04/2018. Case officer Regina. I agree with someone yesterday who said Regina asks for information that's there already.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tt2 said:

Got contact today for more information kids medicals who are 10 and 12 years. Funny thing is we all did medicals when we did 489 visa. And co have requested ielets for secondary applicant. Visa lodged 01/04/2018. Case officer Regina. I agree with someone yesterday who said Regina asks for information that's there already.

That's weird, did CO ask to redo the medical for your kids?

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Simmie,

When you log into immi account and under the health tab. Go to each name, do you see a section that says organise health assessment, which is underlined? I clicked on that and it opened a new page for me to complete with all my child's details and medical history and consent to e-medical. Only after I have done that, I was able to book his medical through Bupa online. Does your request letter not state what medical tests need to be done? On my letter from CO it already stated what exams should be done.

No it does not .. above the barcode on the hap id page it says no examination required .. regina did not got back to us yet .. 

5 minutes ago, Tt2 said:

Good luck with everything that needs to be done! At least now you know they are working on your file, it's not a good feeling to sit around and wonder about it! I hope for you for a quick turnaround as well!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Simmie said:

No it does not .. above the barcode on the hap id page it says no examination required .. regina did not got back to us yet .. 

🤔 I don't know then, that is strange... I suppose the only thing you can do is wait for their reply to your email then... Sorry to hear about this!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Good luck with everything that needs to be done! At least now you know they are working on your file, it's not a good feeling to sit around and wonder about it! I hope for you for a quick turnaround as well!

Thank you @Bern83 wish the same for you. It's just frustrating to be asked for information that's there already. What did you submit for your secondary applicant for English?

1 minute ago, Freddy said:

She might can't see their medical record on file, never heard of a child who has to do it again. Did she send Hap ID?

Yes she did for both of them. True my 1st time too have never heard of it before.

4 minutes ago, Tt2 said:

Thank you @Bern83 wish the same for you. It's just frustrating to be asked for information that's there already. What did you submit for your secondary applicant for English?

I know what you mean and I feel your frustration. We are South African as well. Submitted superior Ielts results, the test was taken late 2016, as well as Australian qualifications.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rangana said:

Has immi asked every contracts ?

My one questions is, did she get employement contracts ubder letter heads?

Need to know, did she get all employement contracts under letter heads? 

Because , I am very difficult to get contracts under letter heads. I done cleaning jobs under five or six employers. Some of them gave me under letter heads , others gave contracts with their signature, email address, ABN and mobile number. 

Did she submit a letter with all info to immi due to she was unable to get all contracts under letter heads ? Is this letter was made by her or other companies?

Thanks 

Hi Rangana,

she asked for employment contract. Not mentioned single nor all but she submitted for all of them. And she wasn't  given on letter head, simple plain paper. just she asked employer to write a letter with their details and sign and she received via email. She got few employers so she got letter from all except one. Then she wrote a letter and mentioned she tried to contact employer but didn't get any reply and so on.... and their all details.

thats it.

i hope it helps🙏🏻😊

7 hours ago, S_SHAH said:

I submit all scanned copy but some reason CO asked me for certified copied like payslips (may be in payslips doesn't have any company logo), superannuation, notice of assessment, bank statements.

Do we have to stamp from JP to all our payslips to certified??? Any one knows about this.

On 6/5/2019 at 12:07 AM, Ak887 said:

Hi All, 

I am new here and need some help..  I had apply in 27/04/2018. Today, my file open and they want bundle of documents which was already submitted. And One of them is government agencies letters. So guys some one help me what kind of letters I can put as official government agencies??

Who is your case officer?

3 hours ago, Ekam said:

Hi Rangana,

she asked for employment contract. Not mentioned single nor all but she submitted for all of them. And she wasn't  given on letter head, simple plain paper. just she asked employer to write a letter with their details and sign and she received via email. She got few employers so she got letter from all except one. Then she wrote a letter and mentioned she tried to contact employer but didn't get any reply and so on.... and their all details.

thats it.

i hope it helps🙏🏻😊

I appreciate your help.

Thanks mate.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bern83 said:

I know what you mean and I feel your frustration. We are South African as well. Submitted superior Ielts results, the test was taken late 2016, as well as Australian qualifications.

Thank you @Bern83 for the reassurance. Good to hear you are a fellow safa.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Lack of training i think .. i also feel they just want to grant us in new financial year.. 

• Like 2