Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, H-kaur82 said:

I m here with u 24 January 2018, 1.c/o-30 September 2.c/o -7 march after no response,apply with best lawyer,useless,waisting the money

I think they’ve given our files to someone who’s gone on maternity leave 😩 

No agent with us did it ourselves.. 

first co contact July, more proof of living here n up to date police check for me. 

2nd November, certified copy’s of nearly blinking everything! (Done n submitted in less than 24 hours) 

3rd May Up to date  police check for the hubby. 

Now I’m getting worried as the police check they asked me for last july will be getting close to expiring again (more cost!!$$$$) 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, May2018 said:

Hello Everyone,

Applied: 09-05-2018

CO contacted this morning asking my Wife's (Secondary applicant) new AFP with alias name that includes my last name. 

My last name: C

Secondary applicant Passport name (before and after marriage): A B

Now CO request another AFP with alias name A B C .

A B C is nowhere used except marriage certificate and my daughter's birth certificate. 

Already renewed AFP and uploaded 3 months back without giving a second thought  and now CO asking for that.

I have applied for new AFP with alias name this morning.

Question: By any chance is there any possibility to get AFP soft copy via email ???  By post i think it takes at least 5-7 working days after assessment done??? 

 

Who is your CO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys , 

I am a silent follower from long time , I got my direct grant yesterday. Applied on 29/04/208. Grant date: 11/06/2019. I have updated my new AFP and overseas police clearance in Feb. 

Thank you for your support and help . I appreciate guys.. 

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, May2018 said:

Hello Everyone,

Applied: 09-05-2018

CO contacted this morning asking my Wife's (Secondary applicant) new AFP with alias name that includes my last name. 

My last name: C

Secondary applicant Passport name (before and after marriage): A B

Now CO request another AFP with alias name A B C .

A B C is nowhere used except marriage certificate and my daughter's birth certificate. 

Already renewed AFP and uploaded 3 months back without giving a second thought  and now CO asking for that.

I have applied for new AFP with alias name this morning.

Question: By any chance is there any possibility to get AFP soft copy via email ???  By post i think it takes at least 5-7 working days after assessment done??? 

 

From experience of applying for AFP three times, I would say there is no way of getting a soft copy. You'll have to wait for it to arrive by mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Simmie, I am sorry, I never had to deal with kids medicals and I cannot help here... I know that @Honey has some positive experience to share about asking for HAP for a kid. I suggest drop @Honey a personal message, she will share her advice I am sure! 😉 🙂 Sorry I cannot help you more.

No worries dear thanks for reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They only asked gp letter last time for one of my child and the second one was born when we had 487 visa instead of creating a new hap id she just sent old request letters from our immi account. 

I can only wait for her response now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Simmie said:

They only asked gp letter last time for one of my child and the second one was born when we had 487 visa instead of creating a new hap id she just sent old request letters from our immi account. 

I can only wait for her response now.

@simmie plz call them and explain that the given Hap Id is not active. Request  them to issue new Hap Id.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Katie said:

Thanks. But that email address just comes back into my account  saying undelivered 😩

0CCCDB6F-D5F2-489A-960F-E61B608ADEDF.png

That's weird...I sent an email to them 2 weeks ago and they replied me through my agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

Finally the long wait is over for me.

Granted today, 12 jun 2019.

Applied on 24th jan 2018

1st contact on 28 aug 2018

2nd contact on 5 march 2019

Granted today by CO Rajani

Thanks for your help and hope everyone gets their grants soon too.

Good luck.

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there just a query,  did you submit 2 years bank statement already?? 

Thanks 

No I didn't. Only a few statements for proof of residence

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello everyone,

Finally the long wait is over for me.

Granted today, 12 jun 2019.

Applied on 24th jan 2018

1st contact on 28 aug 2018

2nd contact on 5 march 2019

Granted today by CO Rajani

Thanks for your help and hope everyone gets their grants soon too.

Good luck.

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new stress-free life!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cel said:

That's weird...I sent an email to them 2 weeks ago and they replied me through my agent.

I’d missed  the ‘s’ off home affairs 

So I resent it... Fingers crossed for us. 17 month wait on Friday 😩

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Katie said:

I think they’ve given our files to someone who’s gone on maternity leave 😩 

No agent with us did it ourselves.. 

first co contact July, more proof of living here n up to date police check for me. 

2nd November, certified copy’s of nearly blinking everything! (Done n submitted in less than 24 hours) 

3rd May Up to date  police check for the hubby. 

Now I’m getting worried as the police check they asked me for last july will be getting close to expiring again (more cost!!$$$$) 

Feeling yours is round the corner.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Simmie said:

They only asked gp letter last time for one of my child and the second one was born when we had 487 visa instead of creating a new hap id she just sent old request letters from our immi account. 

I can only wait for her response now.

Maybe @Simmie send an email to that email address everyone is talking about its gsm.business.support@homeaffairs.gov.au might help. Goodluck

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bern83 said:

From experience of applying for AFP three times, I would say there is no way of getting a soft copy. You'll have to wait for it to arrive by mail.

thanks for the response, Agree with you. Did some research it appears that using CVCheck it can be done but i haven't heard this before. here is the website link https://cvcheck.com/.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello everyone,

Finally the long wait is over for me.

Granted today, 12 jun 2019.

Applied on 24th jan 2018

1st contact on 28 aug 2018

2nd contact on 5 march 2019

Granted today by CO Rajani

Thanks for your help and hope everyone gets their grants soon too.

Good luck.

Yeeeessss one Jan application is gone!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!! Just one question: have you complained before your grant? Enjoy your life!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello everyone,

Finally the long wait is over for me.

Granted today, 12 jun 2019.

Applied on 24th jan 2018

1st contact on 28 aug 2018

2nd contact on 5 march 2019

Granted today by CO Rajani

Thanks for your help and hope everyone gets their grants soon too.

Good luck.

That’s brilliant news after such a long wait.. Enjoy 🥂🍾

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bilal_albahar@yahoo.com said:

Hello everyone,

Finally the long wait is over for me.

Granted today, 12 jun 2019.

Applied on 24th jan 2018

1st contact on 28 aug 2018

2nd contact on 5 march 2019

Granted today by CO Rajani

Thanks for your help and hope everyone gets their grants soon too.

Good luck.

@Katiegood news, they are on jan now !!

congratulations Bilal !!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use