887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

55 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Hello @Bern83 any update on ur application ?

M still waiting for them to send me a activated HAP ID for kids medical. God knows when CO will sent that. 

Hi Simmie,

I'm in the same boat as you... it's so frustrating, day in and out without any word from immigration.

My boy's medical request was on the same day as yours. 5 June 2019. Luckily my HAPID worked and he had the medical the same day. BUPA uploaded the results on the 10th of June. I am still waiting anxiously!!!

Fingers crossed for the both of us this week!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Johnnyboy said:

Hi Guys!

i got the golden email today at 11.00 a.m

applied 24/01/2018

first co 30/08/18

second co 07/03/19

granted 17/06/19

I feel like a free bird now. Enjoying the freedom. All the others who are awaiting for their PR, don’t worry, u will get it, it’s just a matter of time.

wish u all the best Guys!

please update me in the excel, I am not from India. I am a Sri Lankan.

Congratulations on your grant, enjoy your new life! Who was the CO that granted?

16 minutes ago, Nirab said:

Applied : 12 june, 2018

Granted: 17 june 2019

Hello friends,

im the silent follower here since long time. Today finally the wait is over. Thanks for your information, it was really helpful and goodluck. (y) 

Congratulations on your grant, enjoy your new life! Who was the CO?

1 hour ago, Johnnyboy said:

Hi Guys!

applied 24/01/2018

first co 30/08/18

second co 07/03/19

granted 17/06/19

I feel like a free bird now. Enjoying the freedom. All the others who are awaiting for their PR, don’t worry, u will get it, it’s just a matter of time.

1 hour ago, Nirab said:

Applied : 12 june, 2018

Granted: 17 june 2019

Hello friends,

im the silent follower here since long time. Today finally the wait is over. Thanks for your information, it was really helpful and goodluck. (y) 

27 minutes ago, jahidul said:

Hi 

one of my friend got direct grant today.

applied : 6 june 18

Grant: 17 june 19

Co shopon

Congratulations

5 hours ago, PRHope said:

It seems like CO Grant is where you would want your file to be processed

I got first contact from Grant Monday 10 June, requesting more documents, which I uploaded on the same day. Still waiting for visa grant... Looks like Grant only works on a Monday. Don't know why he skipped my further information

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RogMan said:

I got first contact from Grant Monday 10 June, requesting more documents, which I uploaded on the same day. Still waiting for visa grant... Looks like Grant only works on a Monday. Don't know why he skipped my further information

I don't think it's a situation of him skipping your updated information. As you said your request was for your pay slips to proof your full time work and English language ability for secondary applicant, that obviously needs to be verified first and can take some time. There are people on this forum who have been waiting months after they have supplied further information and haven't heard anything yet.

As for myself, my baby's medical was done on the same day as the request and submitted by Bupa 5 days later and I am also still waiting.

Most of us on here are in the same boat, keep faith and you'll be alright!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Simmie,

I'm in the same boat as you... it's so frustrating, day in and out without any word from immigration.

My boy's medical request was on the same day as yours. 5 June 2019. Luckily my HAPID worked and he had the medical the same day. BUPA uploaded the results on the 10th of June. I am still waiting anxiously!!!

Fingers crossed for the both of us this week!!!

@Bern83 a family I know got grant exactly a month after contact. Fingers crossed  for everyone.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2019 at 5:52 PM, Aus2019 said:

Got 489 visa for baby, 

Applied 18/4/18

CO- Mark

It seems new CO,no one mentioned before

same here my baby got 489 today and still waiiting for 887. dont know how long they will take. have you got ur 887 yet ? if then after how did you get 887 once ur ur baby visa 489?

6 hours ago, Johnnyboy said:

Hi Guys!

applied 24/01/2018

first co 30/08/18

second co 07/03/19

granted 17/06/19

Congratulations 

did you get the correspondence from same CO all the time or different COs?  

11 hours ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey guys posting on behalf of my friend 

applied date 27th of June 2018

Grant Date 17th of June 2019

direct grant and he didn’t upload new AFP yet he waiting for it to arrive by post but got direct grant

Co name Grant

thanks

Is he/she single/couple or with kids ?

8 hours ago, ben said:

same here my baby got 489 today and still waiiting for 887. dont know how long they will take. have you got ur 887 yet ? if then after how did you get 887 once ur ur baby visa 489?

When did you apply?

I haven't got any responses after that.