887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

27 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Estimated Processing Time 16 months to 18 months  !!!!!

Time Increased ??

Not sure we should read too much into this, many grants are now been being issued within 1 year. If documents are not complete or updated then you may fall within the 16 to 18 month period, that's my take and opinion on processing times

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Simmie,

I'm in the same boat as you... it's so frustrating, day in and out without any word from immigration.

My boy's medical request was on the same day as yours. 5 June 2019. Luckily my HAPID worked and he had the medical the same day. BUPA uploaded the results on the 10th of June. I am still waiting anxiously!!!

Fingers crossed for the both of us this week!!!

Yea ..it is frustrating .. lets hope for the best.

• Like 3

Guys

dont be panic we going to have at least 2 direct grant later today .co wilson and ashish  is working on our file they usually grant late afternoon\\

i applied on 17 july 2018 i am looking for my direct grant this week or next week hopefully 😄 gud luck guys 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Bern83 said:

How are you going with your medicals and English submissions?

I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick turnaround!

Kids medical done, waiting to write my ielts. Will be praying for you too and thank you.