887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, john snow said:

Good day everyone,

Finally we got our much awaited email notification. Yessss, PR granted today. 😀😀😀😀😀

Applied on 29/03/2017

First Contact: 18/05/2018

Documents required: Proof of addresses in regional area

Visa Grant: 19/06/2019

CO: Grant( Grant Granted the visa😂😂😂)

Good luck to everyone waiting, and thanks for your support whenever needed.

May I know why it took long time? 

Hi Guys, 

I know the visa processing time is 16 to 17 months. After case officer contacted, how long it takes maximum to get the grant? 

Is 16 to 17 months period is for the total time period after visa officer contact? Please clarify. 

Thanks everyone!

3 minutes ago, 4h June said:

Hi, I have been asked by case officer to provide bank statements for residency proof. I always use my credit card, can I submit 2 years credit card statements? Please advise thanks 

Yes, that would be fine, it is still from the bank. Did they contact you again today, or was that included in the request of the 14th?

4 minutes ago, 4h June said:

Hi, I have been asked by case officer to provide bank statements for residency proof. I always use my credit card, can I submit 2 years credit card statements? Please advise thanks 

Yeah you can go to your bank website and download your full bank statement in pdf. Combine them all into 1 pdf only and highlight all rent and payment.

10 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Yes, that would be fine, it is still from the bank. Did they contact you again today, or was that included in the request of the 14th?

10 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

No, I have not been contacted again after 14th June. It was included in 14th June request. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 11:40 AM, HAILEY said:

Hi guys,

A very quiet follower here. I applied my visa 30/04/2018, visa granted 4/06/2019. The case officer phoned in the morning to ask a couple of questions and then i got my visa shortly after.

I really appreciate the update and encouragement received in this forum, thanks guys! For those who are still waiting, keep up the hope guys the golden date is going to come! Sending love and best wishes to you all!

Hailey

Do we need to get overseas police clearance certificates for 887 visa or just AFP.

I have travelled overseas for 6 weeks.

Pleasr advise. Thanks

On 6/17/2019 at 1:40 PM, PRHope said:

From Adelaide SA here too. just had a series of bad luck from the CO assigned to me, to the delivery of my AFP certificate. I am hoping I dont have to wait 3 more months to get a response from the immi office.

Do we need to get overseas police clearance certificates for 887 visa or just AFP.

I have travelled overseas for 6 weeks.

Pleasr advise. Thanks

Hello guys, i am a silent follower of this group and i got my golden email today in the morning. 

date of application: 04/04/2018

co assigned: 21/05/19

visa grant: today

guys i wana give one suggestion, please update your documents once you cross 12 months.Thankyou for your help. its party time today 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, masw said:

Hello guys, i am a silent follower of this group and i got my golden email today in the morning. 

guys i wana give one suggestion, please update your documents once you cross 12 months.Thankyou for your help. its party time today 

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Could you tell us who was the CO?

5 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hey Ekam, 

Congratulations!!

just wanted to know when you were first contacted by visa officer on 17-May 2019, was it same officer who granted you visa? 

Because I have same visa officer - Divithotawela. Applied on 16Apr2018, visa officer assigned on 23rd May 2019 for partner functional language ability and afp. Provided by 30May19 and waiting since then.

thanks 🙂

Hi Vihn,

both time different officers.

Thanks

1 hour ago, masw said:

Can you please explain what is that co assigned mean? Did he requested further documents.  

7 hours ago, adam said:

@RiazI got contacted by a CO but the email address is the same as above !

Hi Guys,

I am silent follower here. We got grant notification yesterday.

This forum is giving clear direction and valuable information throughout my visa process.

I would suggest you, it is better to upload the evidences of changing address, if you have updated the address in your immi account under changing circumstances.

My previous case officer is requested the evidences of present address.

Good luck everyone

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Sue1 said:

Hi Guys,

This forum is giving clear direction and valuable information throughout my visa process.

I would suggest you, it is better to upload the evidences of changing address, if you have updated the address in your immi account under changing circumstances.

Good luck everyone

What is your applying date? Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Sue1 said:

Hi Guys,

Good luck everyone

Thanks for sharing a new point. That means they are concentrating on our present address as well.  By the way, may we know your time line.