887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Jess said:

I am a silent follower. Applied 6/20/2018. Granted today. 12 months direct grant. No AFP updated though I did renew and hadn’t uploaded. 2 years old kid born during 489 no request for medical check but we submitted GP certificates and photo declare. CO William. Queensland scheme.

Thank you for all the information! Good luck everyone!

Congrats 

7 hours ago, Yatri said:

Hi Guys...

we applied 887 on 30th june 2018 and where requested for more documents on 23rd May 2019..

We submitted all documents on 17th June along with new AFP..

Any Idea how long does it take now??

Also do you all get call for CO’s...

Grant is not too far.

2 hours ago, Ak887 said:

Hi guys,, after contacted and then submitted requirements docs. Then what’s your status comes?? My account show me “Futher Assessment”.  Any one have any ideas??

My status is also same as of yours, after submitting documents 

On 6/20/2019 at 7:21 AM, Bern83 said:

Hi Ekam,

May I ask when did you upload AFP and when was your baby's medical cleared?

Congratulations on your grant once again!

Thanks mate,

Yes AFP uploaded and baby Medical cleared on 23 May.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rasel said:

Hi Mate, Congratulation on your visa grant. My story is pretty much like yours, Can you please give me little bit more information about Photo declaration and GP certificate. My Daughter is 2 years old but I haven't submitted anything like this. It will be very helpful if you can help me out with that.

Thanks a Lot and enjoy your big moment.

I downloaded a medical form from immi and asked GP to check my little one. Photo declare you may find from the tracking sheet attachment.

9 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi all who helped and took out time to your help... 

I would appreciate any more suggestions and responses. 

If I plan to to my home country for delivery, how long I will have to stay there. How long it will take to get the newborn added with in our visa (489 and come back here?

If I go for Bupa insurance with 1 year waiting period, after waiting period, will everything free/included (like, routine checkup, x-rays, ultrasound) or there are hidden costs ? Incase any one had similar experience please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Hi,

Bupa doesn't cover every thing. After waiting period finish, they will cover 70 to 80% (Bupa panel doctors) and 50 to 60% (any private doctor). Normally you have to pay and then claim it from Bupa. Other costs like Xrays also have some money from your pocket, however, Blood tests are covered fully. 

Regards,

10 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

If I plan to to my home country for delivery, how long I will have to stay there. How long it will take to get the newborn added with in our visa (489 and come back here?

If I go for Bupa insurance with 1 year waiting period, after waiting period, will everything free/included (like, routine checkup, x-rays, ultrasound) or there are hidden costs ? Incase any one had similar experience please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Do you have insurance from your home country?

1 hour ago, Jess said:

I downloaded a medical form from immi and asked GP to check my little one. Photo declare you may find from the tracking sheet attachment.

Hi Jess, Thanks for your reply.

just to double check do you mean Form 26 for medical?

I  am  a new member so i wasn't able to find tracking sheet, can you please help me out with that or if you want you can send me sample declaration via my email (asmrasel@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot mate.

26 minutes ago, Rasel said:

I  am  a new member so i wasn't able to find tracking sheet, can you please help me out with that or if you want you can send me sample declaration via my email (asmrasel@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot mate.

And send it to me please as well @Jess

11 hours ago, Rasel said:

Hi Mate, Congratulation on your visa grant. My story is pretty much like yours, Can you please give me little bit more information about Photo declaration and GP certificate. My Daughter is 2 years old but I haven't submitted anything like this. It will be very helpful if you can help me out with that.

Thanks a Lot and enjoy your big moment.

Hey everyone asking me for medical forms. It’s been a while already. Sorry, I don’t have them at the moment, I just searched on immi and that’s the only one that I could found about medical check. For photo declare please go searching the tracking sheet attachment. Anyone can share the tracking sheet? I haven’t seen them for awhile but definitely recorded in this forum.

1 hour ago, Rasel said:

Thanks a lot mate.

why someone always delete my name from tracker ?

You  did many times or changing the country.

anyone else suffer the same things?

the tracker is the only way for us to follow the processing of 887 visa.

Please if you don not sure any informations, dont change or delete it.😟

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi,

After one year waiting period, our baby was conceived and wife did all tests which recommended by GP. But Bupa paid nearly 30% of the bills. Because they said that they only reimburse the medicare component as I told you earlier. When I question from lab people, they told me that they consider,we are as foreigners and they have freedom charger what they desired.( we very unfortunate as 489).

Also my wife had to admit to hospital for other issue and we had to fight with BUPA to get settle the bill. We had bitter experience with them.( bill code issue)

Fortunately before the delivery we got medicare ( after lodging 887). Then we did it under medicare without any cent.

But one of my friend faced same situation and they had not any insurance. His bill around $ 10,000 with all tests since beginning to delivery. Also he is paying by installment basis.

Delivery was cesar and had not arise any complications.  

I am hoping that you could get some idea.

Just got my grant. Applied 22nd march

2018 first contact Co Micheal requester proof of sole custody for my 2 kids on the 21st of May. Uploaded all documents 22nd a

Granted today by Co Divithotawela.

Thank you everyone for all the posts and prompts that resulted in a speedy grant.

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, c_707 said:

Just received my grant this morning. Applied 05th April 2018

co contact 21 May 2019 requesting AFP clearance. Uploaded 19 June 2019.

Granted this morning 22 June 2019.

Best of luck! 

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Could you tell me who was the CO that granted your visa?

47 minutes ago, Santosh said:

I can't express my happiness today. Got grant this Moring at 08:06 by case officer Wilson. 

And my friend alos gor grant today. What an amazing day today.

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! What was your application date, as there is more than one Santosh on the tracker?

1 hour ago, c_707 said:

Just received my grant this morning. Applied 05th April 2018

co contact 21 May 2019 requesting AFP clearance. Uploaded 19 June 2019.

Granted this morning 22 June 2019.

Best of luck! 

Congrats. and may i ask who is CO?

Hello, Guys:

I'm new to this thread and just lodged my 887 application yesterday. I have some questions and doubts which I want to ask:

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application?

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency?

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia?  

Anyone who can help me with these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Could you tell me who was the CO that granted your visa?

Thank you 🙂

CO in may was Regina 

CO who approved today was Wilson 

34 minutes ago, June said:

Congrats. and may i ask who is CO?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, boxofchoc said:

Just got my grant. Applied 22nd march

2018 first contact Co Micheal requester proof of sole custody for my 2 kids on the 21st of May. Uploaded all documents 22nd a

Granted today by Co Divithotawela.

Thank you everyone for all the posts and prompts that resulted in a speedy grant.

Hi  boxofchoc,

Congratulations on your grant.

Could you mention, what custody documents you provided for your daughter?

Thanks

• Like 1