sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi Guys...

we applied 887 on 30th june 2018 and where requested for more documents on 23rd May 2019..

We submitted all documents on 17th June along with new AFP..

Any Idea how long does it take now??

Also do you all get call for CO’s...

• Like 1

I am a silent follower. Applied 6/20/2018. Granted today. 12 months direct grant. No AFP updated though I did renew and hadn’t uploaded. 2 years old kid born during 489 no request for medical check but we submitted GP certificates and photo declare. CO William. Queensland scheme.

Thank you for all the information! Good luck everyone!

• Like 16

One of my  friend applied on 28 of March ask baby baby medical certificate on 15th of May has got his 887 today. Case officer wad Nicci.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Santosh said:

One of my  friend applied on 28 of March ask baby baby medical certificate on 15th of May has got his 887 today. Case officer wad Nicci.

Can you please ask how old is your friends baby? And they did full medical from BUPA or certificate from GP

17 minutes ago, Jess said:

I am a silent follower. Applied 6/20/2018. Granted today. 12 months direct grant. No AFP updated though I did renew and hadn’t uploaded. 2 years old kid born during 489 no request for medical check but we submitted GP certificates and photo declare. CO William. Queensland scheme.

Hi Mate, 

I have my baby born 2 months ago, updated all his detail with immi and provides passport copy, birth certificate, and and letter from GP( certificates states that bub is healthy). Could you please  clarify with me What is Photo declaration?

cheers, enjoy your freedom

Edited by 887:- 24/12/2018

13 minutes ago, Jptsap said:

Can you please ask how old is your friends baby? And they did full medical from BUPA or certificate from GP

His case and mine is same. I applied on 25th of Feb and requested for bub medical on 21st of May. I sub6it on 22nd of May since no contact at all. 

He submitted letter feom GP including all height,weight, vision ,hearing and GP mention that he have good health too. 

Hi guys I made a study on the data in our spreadsheet. I felt to share this with you guys. Just ignore if this is stupid. this study made on data from 887 visa tracking spreadsheet from 11/2017 to 06/2018

Total number of applications made, from 11/2017 to 06/2018 is = 381

Total number of applications, a CO been assigned , from 11/2017 to 06/2018 is = 329

Earliest date, which a CO been assigned for a application made in 11/2017 is 09/04/2018

Latest date of CO contact for an application made in 06/2018 is 18/06/2019 ( application date 19/06/2018)

Number of days between 09/04/2018 to 18/06/2019 is = 427

Average time taken by CO per application = 427 divided by 329 is = 1.29 days ( that’s not too bad).

So, if immigration keeps this speed up, an application made on march 2019 will be taken,

Total number of application made between 11/17 to 06/18 is = 381

Total. Number of applications CO contacted between 11/17 to 06/18 is = 329

Applications yet to be contacted by CO between 11/17 to 06/18 is = 381-329 = 52

Total number of applications been made between 07/2018 to 03/2019 is = 108

Total number of application pending till 03/2019 is = 108+52 = 160

Total time need to take 160 appliactions is = 160 * 1.29 days = 206.4 days , that is 7 months nearly. 

• Like 6

On 6/19/2019 at 11:21 AM, Prem said:

Hi , after submitting overseas police report how long do we need to wait roughly ?

For visa grant , do both of us need to be in Australia, as my partner is overseas now .

thank you 

Yes....887 is an onshore application.

On 6/20/2019 at 11:57 AM, Sharky0903 said:

Guys, just received pre-grant from co Joan requesting my eldest daughter to be back

timeline:

applied - 9 March 2018,

had newborn daughter- April 2019

first contacted by co Regina requesting my AFP - 15 May 2019,

sent daughter’s birth certificate and form1022 to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au - 16 May 2019,

got my daughter’s 489 and bva- 20 May 2019,

Submitted new AFP, all newborn daughter’s documents - 21 May 2019,

sent email to apply for eMedical form- 3 June 2019,

got eMedical form- 5 June 2019,

Submitted GP’s letter and eMedical consent form - 7 June 2019,

got pre-grant - 20 June 2019 from co Joan

have already arranged my daughter’s flight in early July, then wait again...

good luck to all !

Is there such a thing as pre grant? What does it actually says? 

2 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Mate, 

I have my baby born 2 months ago, updated all his detail with immi and provides passport copy, birth certificate, and and letter from GP( certificates states that bub is healthy). Could you please  clarify with me What is Photo declaration?

cheers, enjoy your freedom

I don’t think you need it for 2 month. My kid is 2 years old which looks different to the passport.

56 minutes ago, Cel said:

Is there such a thing as pre grant? What does it actually says? 

Pre-grant is just an email from the CO, informing that your case has been finalised. 🙂  Means, your visa is ready to be granted but not all applicants are in Australia. So CO is saying: "Here is your grant, waiting for you, get all applicants to Australia and receive your grant!" 🙂  We just call it "pre-grant" because it is not official yet.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Hey, if you have your existing insurance documents from your home country available than Bupa can waive off the waiting period. I have done it. Cheers 

Hi all who helped and took out time to your help... 

I would appreciate any more suggestions and responses. 

If I plan to to my home country for delivery, how long I will have to stay there. How long it will take to get the newborn added with in our visa (489 and come back here?

If I go for Bupa insurance with 1 year waiting period, after waiting period, will everything free/included (like, routine checkup, x-rays, ultrasound) or there are hidden costs ? Incase any one had similar experience please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Hi guys,, after contacted and then submitted requirements docs. Then what’s your status comes?? My account show me “Futher Assessment”.  Any one have any ideas??

Hi Jess, congratulation on your Visa grant. can you please advised me what is photo declaration ?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Jess said:

Hi Mate, Congratulation on your visa grant. My story is pretty much like yours, Can you please give me little bit more information about Photo declaration and GP certificate. My Daughter is 2 years old but I haven't submitted anything like this. It will be very helpful if you can help me out with that.

Thanks a Lot and enjoy your big moment.

7 hours ago, Jess said:

Congrats 

7 hours ago, Yatri said:

Hi Guys...

we applied 887 on 30th june 2018 and where requested for more documents on 23rd May 2019..

We submitted all documents on 17th June along with new AFP..

Any Idea how long does it take now??

Also do you all get call for CO’s...

Grant is not too far.

2 hours ago, Ak887 said:

Hi guys,, after contacted and then submitted requirements docs. Then what’s your status comes?? My account show me “Futher Assessment”.  Any one have any ideas??

My status is also same as of yours, after submitting documents 

On 6/20/2019 at 7:21 AM, Bern83 said:

Hi Ekam,

May I ask when did you upload AFP and when was your baby's medical cleared?

Congratulations on your grant once again!

Thanks mate,

Yes AFP uploaded and baby Medical cleared on 23 May.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rasel said:

Hi Mate, Congratulation on your visa grant. My story is pretty much like yours, Can you please give me little bit more information about Photo declaration and GP certificate. My Daughter is 2 years old but I haven't submitted anything like this. It will be very helpful if you can help me out with that.

I downloaded a medical form from immi and asked GP to check my little one. Photo declare you may find from the tracking sheet attachment.

9 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

If I plan to to my home country for delivery, how long I will have to stay there. How long it will take to get the newborn added with in our visa (489 and come back here?

If I go for Bupa insurance with 1 year waiting period, after waiting period, will everything free/included (like, routine checkup, x-rays, ultrasound) or there are hidden costs ? Incase any one had similar experience please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Hi,

Bupa doesn't cover every thing. After waiting period finish, they will cover 70 to 80% (Bupa panel doctors) and 50 to 60% (any private doctor). Normally you have to pay and then claim it from Bupa. Other costs like Xrays also have some money from your pocket, however, Blood tests are covered fully. 

Regards,

10 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Do you have insurance from your home country?

1 hour ago, Jess said:

I downloaded a medical form from immi and asked GP to check my little one. Photo declare you may find from the tracking sheet attachment.

Hi Jess, Thanks for your reply.

just to double check do you mean Form 26 for medical?

I  am  a new member so i wasn't able to find tracking sheet, can you please help me out with that or if you want you can send me sample declaration via my email (asmrasel@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot mate.

26 minutes ago, Rasel said:

I  am  a new member so i wasn't able to find tracking sheet, can you please help me out with that or if you want you can send me sample declaration via my email (asmrasel@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot mate.

And send it to me please as well @Jess

11 hours ago, Rasel said:

Hey everyone asking me for medical forms. It’s been a while already. Sorry, I don’t have them at the moment, I just searched on immi and that’s the only one that I could found about medical check. For photo declare please go searching the tracking sheet attachment. Anyone can share the tracking sheet? I haven’t seen them for awhile but definitely recorded in this forum.

1 hour ago, Rasel said:

Thanks a lot mate.