887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi friends,

I am a new member in the group. I applied for 887 on 26th July, 2018, still waiting for any response. Can somebody please tell me what date should I be looking at to get a response, if everything is alright? Also, my son was born on 20.11.2015 and after that I had his medical done. He was less than six months old by then. Then I got my family's visa (489) from 24.03.2016. Do I need to do his medical again this time? He looks much different from his passport now. Do I need to do anything regarding that as well?

49 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Has anyone here ever submitted ONLY the first page of their bank statements that show their name and address (for proof of residence) and NOT have their CO ask for the complete statements in the end? Any reply would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Not exactly, but I didn’t submit any bank account statements and was never asked for this.  

I used other means for proof of address,  letters from landlords, doctors receipts etc.

6 hours ago, lpcallen said:

Hello, Guys:

I'm new to this thread and just lodged my 887 application yesterday. I have some questions and doubts which I want to ask:

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application?

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency?

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia?  

Anyone who can help me with these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hi i have got the same qno do we need put our siblings and mother father details in non accompanying family members unit ..? or other family members place..? plz clearify 

20 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! What was your application date, as there is more than one Santosh on the tracker?

Congratulations 

i have been contacted on 10-June and provided missing documents and till now no response 

applied on 11-May-2018

CO Wilson 

4 hours ago, Jptsap said:

Can someone share the template for statutory declaration for residential proof and for the  baby photos(same baby in passport, at the time visa Medical) ?  I have form but Confused what we need to write. 

Please help me who did statutory declarations

My email is yuadh_555@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

https://www.australia.gov.au/content/statutory-declarations

check above link as per your state. 

42 minutes ago, adam said:

Congratulations 

i have been contacted on 10-June and provided missing documents and till now no response 

applied on 11-May-2018

CO Wilson 

Same here been contacted by case officer on 23rd May 2019 and no response yet. 

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, lpcallen said:

Hello, Guys:

I'm new to this thread and just lodged my 887 application yesterday. I have some questions and doubts which I want to ask:

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application?

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency?

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia?  

Anyone who can help me with these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Can anyone help me?

3 hours ago, adam said:

Congratulations 

applied on 11-May-2018

CO Wilson 

Hi Adam,

Your details are not in the tracker, do you want it to be added by someone that can amend the tracker?

1 hour ago, lpcallen said:

Can anyone help me?

1 hour ago, lpcallen said:

Can anyone help me?

1. if you already rectify the error and sent them to categorised as other family member unit. its going to be alright nothing to be worry 

2. In this case i think try to show as much as evidence as you can for eg, bank statement of 2 years of paying rent in same account (just need to to show only that renting transactions), Statutory declaration of mutual agreement, address Prof documents.  

3. 5 weeks its not going to be a big deal they take it as holiday vacation. did you applied exactly after 2 years..?

57 minutes ago, Liveyourlife said:

1. if you already rectify the error and sent them to categorised as other family member unit. its going to be alright nothing to be worry 

2. In this case i think try to show as much as evidence as you can for eg, bank statement of 2 years of paying rent in same account (just need to to show only that renting transactions), Statutory declaration of mutual agreement, address Prof documents.  

3. 5 weeks its not going to be a big deal they take it as holiday vacation. did you applied exactly after 2 years..?

yes. two years and one more week exactly according to my rental agreement starting day and bankstatement rent transcation. I can provide bank statement as well as mails and emails indicating my address. I doubt I can get statutory declaration as my formal flatmate and I are not close. Anyway, thanks a lot. 🙂

• Like 1

Hello guys, the wait is over... received golden mail yesterday Saturday morning (22/05/2019), but I check my mail yesterday night.

applied:- 10/05/2018

1st contacted 24/05/2109, required more salary slips and more residence proof of spouse in regional area. , co- Joan 

finally grant on 22/05/19 co michael

Very helpful group.

all the best to all mates

cheeeeeers!!!!!

• Like 12

On 6/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, Nimmi said:

Hello everyone... 

Grant Grant Grant....🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  

finally the most awaited email received today.. PR granted.. can’t believe it... thank you all for support.. special thanks to Ruskki...

applied on 07/12/2017

granted on 20/06/2019

CO peter

i made complain on 16/06/2019 and granted today..love it❤️ 

Hope everyone get their PR soon ❤️

Congrats Nimmi!

On 6/21/2019 at 9:51 PM, Russki said:

Pre-grant is just an email from the CO, informing that your case has been finalised. 🙂  Means, your visa is ready to be granted but not all applicants are in Australia. So CO is saying: "Here is your grant, waiting for you, get all applicants to Australia and receive your grant!" 🙂  We just call it "pre-grant" because it is not official yet.

Hi Russki,

Can you please give some information about benefits that we can get after PR. I have been granted PR last week but I haven't had a chance to go centerlink yet.

Are we getting payment for at least for child or do we need to wait 2 or 4 years for that?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Sue1 said:

Hi Russki,

Can you please give some information about benefits that we can get after PR. I have been granted PR last week but I haven't had a chance to go centerlink yet.

Are we getting payment for at least for child or do we need to wait 2 or 4 years for ...

Hi guys,

Sorry I cannot help much with this, because I am not applying for anything - I do not have a young family and I earn good money, so I just assumed that I will not be entitled to anything. 🙂 😄  The information attached may help you guys to start with, but I think it is best to go straight to Centrelink office and see what you can claim.

website-narwp-post-passage-factsheet-etcom-waiting-period-02-jan-19_0.pdf

• Like 1