887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 6/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Russki said:

We can add you - just give us your application date and your (OPTIONAL!) country of origin. 🙂 

Or you can ask for editing rights for the tracker and add yourself. 🙂 

Hi Russki, 

may you please add me to the list. Application date 27March 2019. 

26 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Seems like they won’t move forward until they clear the backlogs. Wonder how many application left between 2017 - May 2018.

Yap, the actual number of applications is not final in the tracking list. I have noticed that it is about 38 applicants introduced into the tracker list recently. 

5 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Who was the CO that granted your visa and is it the same as the one that requested further information?

No the first co is Wilson and co who finalised was divithotwela

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riaz said:

Congratulations mate,

How did you submit New born medical.

Did you upload @ immi account?

I submitted new born medical @  immi account on 6 june but it showing medical require.

Please advise me if i need to do something different.

Thanks

On our case It was changed later as Not required after we submitted requested doc.my child was just 4 months old so we submitted gp letter and signed hap Id consent form.

On 6/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, June said:

why someone always delete my name from tracker ?

You  did many times or changing the country.

anyone else suffer the same things?

the tracker is the only way for us to follow the processing of 887 visa.

Please if you don not sure any informations, dont change or delete it.😟

I have to say it again. the person (M***** F***) always delete my name from tracker.

I really want to know why did you do it again and again?

And also anyone else suffer the same things ? or any information being changed always.

Can we restrict the person' s right for editing the tracker? @Russki

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Vee kay said:

Actually after getting visa my wife come to Australia in oct 2017 and I apply 887 in April 2018,,,, so I think they required more proof,,, then I submitted more proofs and we both got grant

Hi Vee Kay,  a big congrats mate for the grant. Can you please share, Was your spouse granted 489 visa with you or after you? 

On 6/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, George said:

HI @Romzr

I don't recall another case like yours in this forum, hence, it's just a guess:

She was in breach of the 887 conditions for at least 6 months. They normally understand that 3 months is normal to organise the new life. You may get over this with a good explanation. But as @Vinh said, it's risky.

It's not clear in your message for how long she was in Sydney since you got the 489.

She moved 6 months after you, but how long did you take to move? (you will need to give a good explanation for the total time in Sydney)

On 6/2/2019 at 11:30 PM, Russki said:

Still should be careful though: the secondary applicant does not have to fulfil 2 years in the regional area, true, but also none of the 887 applicants shouldn't be in breach of 489 conditions, which the lady was. So definitely need to ask a lawyer or good agent for advice. 🙂 🍀

Thanks @Russki. I have had bad experiences with agents so I am afraid to trust them.  It’s been bloody mystery for us. I am just thinking to withdraw application and apply now in June since her two years residence will complete now. Do you think case officer still may ask? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi @Russki,

Can  you look at my timeline and recommend if/when should I file complaint? It has been over a month since I submitted requested documents but I am still short of 16 months.

What do you say?

Hi,

From what I can see on the tracker, your baby was issued with a 489 and BVA. What other document request did you have?

From the grants the last couple of days, I gathered they are granting visa with late May request dates, so yours will be coming through very soon I think.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, samrooley25 said:

Hi Everyone, Congratulations on all the recent grants so far....Just a very quick question

Can a parent do a statutory Declaration for newly born baby, indicating that the photos are the same as the baby in the passport, during medical ?

The baby is born offshore and yet to do medicals for subsequent entry ?
Any submission will be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Just for my understanding, do we need to submit a statutory declaration for a baby?

10 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

Hi,

From what I can see on the tracker, your baby was issued with a 489 and BVA. What other document request did you have?

From the grants the last couple of days, I gathered they are granting visa with late May request dates, so yours will be coming through very soon I think.

Hi @Bern83,

They requested my casual employment contract (because I had earlier submitted my payslips for the same) and details of each employer I had worked for in Australia (including details of unemployment periods). They also requested eMedical consent form signed for the baby.

Thanks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SHamal said:

On our case It was changed later as Not required after we submitted requested doc.my child was just 4 months old so we submitted gp letter and signed hap Id consent form.

Did you attach document  @ immi account?

I attached  document at immi account on 6 jun but it still showing medical require.

Is anyone else going through " on paper medical assessment " ?

Please advise

Thanks

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi @Bern83,

They requested my casual employment contract (because I had earlier submitted my payslips for the same) and details of each employer I had worked for in Australia (including details of unemployment periods). They also requested eMedical consent form signed for the baby.

Thanks.

They might just be verifying the employment details then. I know it's frustrating, but keep good spirits and faith, you'll get it soon!

• Like 2