sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

Is your application date maybe 10/04/2018 and grant date 22/06/2019?

Sorry my bad,,,, it’s 10/04/2018

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, samrooley25 said:

Hi Vee, Congratulations on your grant 🙂
Can you kindly tell as why case officer requested for more residential evidence for your partner ? I believe these evidences were subject mainly to the primary applicant ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Actually after getting visa my wife come to Australia in oct 2017 and I apply 887 in April 2018,,,, so I think they required more proof,,, then I submitted more proofs and we both got grant

• Like 1

still no updates from July applicants??

I hope they gonna finish June this week and hope they also start July too... good luck to all June and July applicants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/19/2019 at 8:43 PM, Satish said:

Do we need to get overseas police clearance certificates for 887 visa or just AFP.

I have travelled overseas for 6 weeks.

Pleasr advise. Thanks

We need both of them. In my case when decision was made it was more than a year but CO didn’t ask for new AFP and Overseas Police Clearance. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Narayan said:

We need both of them. In my case when decision was made it was more than a year but CO didn’t ask for new AFP and Overseas Police Clearance. Thanks

I guess Police Clearance is required for adults only ?

Yeah finally we got our PR today applied on 16/04/2018 further documents requested on 28 May  for newborn medical and partners English submitted on 6th June .

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Yeah finally we got our PR today applied on 16/04/2018 further documents requested on 28 May  for newborn medical and partners English submitted on 6th June .

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Who was the CO that granted your visa and is it the same as the one that requested further information?

22 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Congrats. Hope July will be opened AGAIN soon!

• Like 1

JULY........JULY.....................JULY.....................:((

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Congratulations mate,

How did you submit New born medical.

Did you upload @ immi account?

I submitted new born medical @  immi account on 6 june but it showing medical require.

Please advise me if i need to do something different.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

Great news !! I just received grant email an hour ago. Finally after 10 years of struggle we got it. There were loads of ups and downs due to change of rules etc. 

Applied on 16/04/2018

Co - Divithotawela assigned on 23rd May 2019, requested new AFP for partner. Also, partner Functional English ability docs even provided intermediate educational certificates conducted in English. But after request email I also submitted more than two years Australian work experience for her and updated AFP. 

Uploaded docs by 30th May 2019

Visa granted: 24 June 2019 - Co - Wilson 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone.

Great news !! I just received grant email an hour ago. Finally after 10 years of struggle we got it. There were loads of ups and downs due to change of rules etc. 

Applied on 16/04/2018

Co - Divithotawela assigned on 23rd May 2019, requested new AFP for partner. Also, partner Functional English ability docs even provided intermediate educational certificates conducted in English. But after request email I also submitted more than two years Australian work experience for her and updated AFP. 

10 years !!!

Long wait ...

Many congrats and enjoy stress free life ...

8 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone.

Applied on 16/04/2018

Congratulations on your grant Vayani! Enjoy your new life!

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

JULY........JULY.....................JULY.....................:((

6 days to go this financial year! Fingers crossed 😥there is nothing DRAMA after finalizing June applicants. 

• Sad 1

On 6/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Russki said:

We can add you - just give us your application date and your (OPTIONAL!) country of origin. 🙂 

Or you can ask for editing rights for the tracker and add yourself. 🙂 

Hi Russki, 

may you please add me to the list. Application date 27March 2019. 

26 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Seems like they won’t move forward until they clear the backlogs. Wonder how many application left between 2017 - May 2018.

Yap, the actual number of applications is not final in the tracking list. I have noticed that it is about 38 applicants introduced into the tracker list recently. 

37 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

6 days to go this financial year! Fingers crossed 😥there is nothing DRAMA after finalizing June applicants. 

I’m afraid that it will slow down again after the financial year. Hope not. 

On 6/21/2019 at 12:16 PM, Dee said:

Congratulations!!! can you please update timeline; u mentioned 9.5.19- i am assuming typo???

Opps Sorry! Big typo, i mean 9.5.18.

Congratulations!!! can you please update timeline; u mentioned 9.5.19- i am assuming typo???

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2019 at 12:18 PM, nudgee said:

Congratulations, finally. They reduce the timeframe to 1 month 🙂 ( that’s in my dream )

sorry, i was too excited 😂

5 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Who was the CO that granted your visa and is it the same as the one that requested further information?

No the first co is Wilson and co who finalised was divithotwela

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riaz said:

Congratulations mate,

How did you submit New born medical.

Did you upload @ immi account?

I submitted new born medical @  immi account on 6 june but it showing medical require.

Please advise me if i need to do something different.

Thanks

On our case It was changed later as Not required after we submitted requested doc.my child was just 4 months old so we submitted gp letter and signed hap Id consent form.