sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 minute ago, Roma said:

What about if you submit any certificate that if your wife has done in Australia Cert iii or iv or diploma? experts will that done the job for English requirements rather than IELTS?

If it was in class attendance, I think you should be alright. I am not sure about online studies though, as you could use a translating program when you do the studying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

I submitted below docs

1. Taxi logbook ( login/off details)

2. Taxi reference letter

3. Marketing job reference letter showing contract hours 9am-6pm 

4. Reference letter and payslips for 2 nd job

Please find the attached screenshot.

E8362EB9-8FF1-486C-A172-718688F887A6.jpeg

Your husband worked with Geelong taxi in Victoria? Does immi accept ? Because , your trips don't limit in Geelong area. I mean, some trips have been done in metro areas. As per requested docs, they don't care about trips. If it is, good for you.

11 minutes ago, Rangana said:

Your husband worked with Geelong taxi in Victoria? Does immi accept ? Because , your trips don't limit in Geelong area. I mean, some trips have been done in metro areas. As per requested docs, they don't care about trips. If it is, good for you.

They requested log book. He only worked in geelong. We also gt a reference letter from geelong taxi where it is mentioned that he worked in geelong region.

Hi @Bern83

Any update ... ?? 

I finally got hap id's working after calling them few times ..first they said i have to wait for CO reply.. but one of the operator helped me he raised a query for me and next morning i got the hap id ..from CO Nicci.. and  got kids medical done today ..  now fingers crossed..

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Hi @Bern83

Any update ... ?? 

I finally got hap id's working after calling them few times ..first they said i have to wait for CO reply.. but one of the operator helped me he raised a query for me and next morning i got the hap id ..from CO Nicci.. and  got kids medical done today ..  now fingers crossed..

Awesome news, I am so glad for you Simmie, even though it could've been done a few weeks ago if it worked in the first place.

No news, I wish I could say differently, but still keeping the faith and spirits high and praying for our grants to come through any day!

I wish for you for a quick turnaround on this!

• Like 1

Hi All, 

I applied on 7/5/2018.   CO Katherine request for my 7 months old baby medical today 26/6/2019. Booked medical for next Tuesday which is the earliest date I could get. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TAN said:

Hi All, 

I applied on 7/5/2018.   CO Katherine request for my 7 months old baby medical today 26/6/2019. Booked medical for next Tuesday which is the earliest date I could get. 

Has your baby done the GP letter as requested before asked by CO (less than 6 months)?

1 minute ago, Vinh said:

Has your baby done the GP letter as requested before asked by CO (less than 6 months)?

No this is the first time case officer request documents and I didn’t do GP letter as I’m not sure about it and I thought I have to do his medical anyway. 

• Like 1

@TAN: you will get pr after lodging med cert for sure since the new financial year's visa quotas begins next week.

1 minute ago, Vinh said:

@TAN: you will get pr after lodging med cert for sure since the new financial year's visa quotas begins next week.

Thanks @Vinh for your nice thoughts and wishes.  I hope so.. 🙏🤞 and wish you will get your visa soon too and all who are waiting here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

I submitted below docs

1. Taxi logbook ( login/off details)

2. Taxi reference letter

3. Marketing job reference letter showing contract hours 9am-6pm 

4. Reference letter and payslips for 2 nd job

Please find the attached screenshot.

E8362EB9-8FF1-486C-A172-718688F887A6.jpeg

why does she request other people's rent deposited in your bank?

10 hours ago, KusH said:

Thanks a lot, yes you are absolutely right.. 

Yes you are right but the time after the one  year of applying is delaying your citizenship time frame mate  to apply ! 

4 hours ago, amardeep1988 said:

Again a very very slow patch

COs made full stop mate at the end of financial year.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Awesome news, I am so glad for you Simmie, even though it could've been done a few weeks ago if it worked in the first place.

No news, I wish I could say differently, but still keeping the faith and spirits high and praying for our grants to come through any day!

I wish for you for a quick turnaround on this!

Thanks a lot .. out grants should be around the corner .. and will get to us soon good luck everyone.. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lpcallen said:

why does she request other people's rent deposited in your bank?

Unexpected requirement from CO. Even i don't know what i can write to clarify.😔

13 hours ago, KusH said:

Having a baby during the processing time of 887 visa (before 887 is granted)

How does this impact the process?

It is hard to say because the case is different. I applied 4/7/2018, my file was opened on 23/5/2019 for new AFP. I had baby in April and applied for passport but it took a lot of time to get it. There was no response from Immi since applying new AFP. So I submitted my baby document on 16/6/19, two days later, my baby has Visa 489, BVA and even HAP ID, CO sent email to sign the consent for baby and asked for GP letter to do medical on paper. Everything is done, I hope next week will be good for July applicants.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Roma said:

What about if you submit any certificate that if your wife has done in Australia Cert iii or iv or diploma? experts will that done the job for English requirements rather than IELTS?

Hi, 

My wife submitted TAFE English Cer.IV as an English proficiency.  But they refused it and asked her do IELTS again. So we wasted our time and now we submitted.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ken said:

It is hard to say because the case is different. I applied 4/7/2018, my file was opened on 23/5/2019 for new AFP. I had baby in April and applied for passport but it took a lot of time to get it. There was no response from Immi since applying new AFP. So I submitted my baby document on 16/6/19, two days later, my baby has Visa 489, BVA and even HAP ID, CO sent email to sign the consent for baby and asked for GP letter to do medical on paper. Everything is done, I hope next week will be good for July applicants.

I have a similar issue 

i have applied 887 in mid June last year we welcomed a baby about a month ago i have informed immigration through changes of details but now i am collecting documents such as birth certificate and passport 

But not sure what to do next could you guys please help me little bit on this 

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, Ravana said:

Hi, 

My wife submitted TAFE English Cer.IV as an English proficiency.  But they refused it and asked her do IELTS again. So we wasted our time and now we submitted.  

Sorry to hear about this, but thank you for letting us know. There were a few people who asked about this the last couple of days.

18 minutes ago, Ravana said:

Hi, 

may i know how long they took to respond after first point of contact?

@Russki i need ur advice CO asked more info on rental payment received in our bank account. Period between aug 16- May 17 we shared our 2 bedroom house with someone else.

is cover letter including all explanation is fine or need to write statutory declaration for this?

can i write name of persons who shared house with us?

thanks

So we are expecting grants for June 2018 onwards now.....all the best 🙂

• Like 1

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Finally got visa after 16 months..

Applied Date : 10/02/2018

First Contact : 14/03/2019 
CO : Sophorn
asked certified copies of work related documents and daughter medical.

GRANT Date : 27/06/2019
CO : Peter

Great support from group members..

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2