887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, KusH said:

Having a baby during the processing time of 887 visa (before 887 is granted)

How does this impact the process?

It is hard to say because the case is different. I applied 4/7/2018, my file was opened on 23/5/2019 for new AFP. I had baby in April and applied for passport but it took a lot of time to get it. There was no response from Immi since applying new AFP. So I submitted my baby document on 16/6/19, two days later, my baby has Visa 489, BVA and even HAP ID, CO sent email to sign the consent for baby and asked for GP letter to do medical on paper. Everything is done, I hope next week will be good for July applicants.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Roma said:

What about if you submit any certificate that if your wife has done in Australia Cert iii or iv or diploma? experts will that done the job for English requirements rather than IELTS?

Hi, 

My wife submitted TAFE English Cer.IV as an English proficiency.  But they refused it and asked her do IELTS again. So we wasted our time and now we submitted.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ken said:

It is hard to say because the case is different. I applied 4/7/2018, my file was opened on 23/5/2019 for new AFP. I had baby in April and applied for passport but it took a lot of time to get it. There was no response from Immi since applying new AFP. So I submitted my baby document on 16/6/19, two days later, my baby has Visa 489, BVA and even HAP ID, CO sent email to sign the consent for baby and asked for GP letter to do medical on paper. Everything is done, I hope next week will be good for July applicants.

I have a similar issue 

i have applied 887 in mid June last year we welcomed a baby about a month ago i have informed immigration through changes of details but now i am collecting documents such as birth certificate and passport 

But not sure what to do next could you guys please help me little bit on this 

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, Ravana said:

Hi, 

My wife submitted TAFE English Cer.IV as an English proficiency.  But they refused it and asked her do IELTS again. So we wasted our time and now we submitted.  

Sorry to hear about this, but thank you for letting us know. There were a few people who asked about this the last couple of days.

18 minutes ago, Ravana said:

Hi, 

may i know how long they took to respond after first point of contact?

@Russki i need ur advice CO asked more info on rental payment received in our bank account. Period between aug 16- May 17 we shared our 2 bedroom house with someone else.

is cover letter including all explanation is fine or need to write statutory declaration for this?

can i write name of persons who shared house with us?

thanks

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Finally got visa after 16 months..

Applied Date : 10/02/2018

First Contact : 14/03/2019 
CO : Sophorn
asked certified copies of work related documents and daughter medical.

GRANT Date : 27/06/2019
CO : Peter

Great support from group members..

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, ankpa said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Absolutely fantastic news, congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

29 minutes ago, ankpa said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Wow, congrats!

17 hours ago, TAN said:

No this is the first time case officer request documents and I didn’t do GP letter as I’m not sure about it and I thought I have to do his medical anyway. 

Hi, can we do medical before the file open by creating hap ID by ourself?

1 hour ago, Kirankaur said:

@Russki i need ur advice CO asked more info on rental payment received in our bank account. Period between aug 16- May 17 we shared our 2 bedroom house with someone else.

is cover letter including all explanation is fine or need to write statutory declaration for this?

can i write name of persons who shared house with us?

thanks

🤗 As much proof as possible, really. Yes, you can write a clear short explanation note. Mention all people you shared the house with. Add statutory declarations from you, and if possible from every person you shared with. (As long as they over 18 of course). 🙂 Attach a certified copy of person's ID with each statutory declaration. 

If you can show some other solid documents, like bank statement showing transactions of your money to landlord or one of the people you shared with, this would be good. Regular transactions of rent money. 🙂 

If you have any property lease or written renting agreements, add those to the pile. 🙂 Add in a separate PDF any other proof of residency at this address. I know, CO has not asked for it, but it will help. Like your driver's licence, letters, rego documents, bills etc. Bills especially.

Guys, any more ideas?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emadh said:

Does the financial year affects the application progress ??

Financial year and immigration year start at the same time. So if the quotas for certain visas run out, remaining applicants will have to wait for beginning of new financial year. 🙂 So, yes, in a way, we depend on quotas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Russki said:

🤗 As much proof as possible, really. Yes, you can write a clear short explanation note. Mention all people you shared the house with. Add statutory declarations from you, and if possible from every person you shared with. (As long as they over 18 of course). 🙂 Attach a certified copy of person's ID with each statutory declaration. 

If you can show some other solid documents, like bank statement showing transactions of your money to landlord or one of the people you shared with, this would be good. Regular transactions of rent money. 🙂 

If you have any property lease or written renting agreements, add those to the pile. 🙂 Add in a separate PDF any other proof of residency at this address. I know, CO has not asked for it, but it will help. Like your driver's licence, letters, rego documents, bills etc. Bills especially.

Guys, any more ideas

thanks Russki but i dont know where they live these days. I don't have their id proof with me. I have given stat dec to one of them when he leave our house in dec 16 ( for 887 visa they need stat dec) 

Case officer check our bank statement from where she gt in notice that some other person transfer amt as Rent in our account. We have  attached tenant ledger and lease when we applied for 887.

The person who have shared house with us are not in lease agreement. I am not sure about that are we legally allowed to share rental property with someone else. 

Plz guys give me ur advices.

1 minute ago, jaknap3 said:

What happens if landlord have given rent agreement but was taking rent on cash ?

will Rent Agreement be sufficient as residence proof?

Yes it should be fine; but since these are cash transactions you should have receipts of cash paid from landlord to support your lease agreement.

9 minutes ago, Kirankaur said:

thanks Russki but i dont know where they live these days. I don't have their id proof with me. I have given stat dec to one of them when he leave our house in dec 16 ( for 887 visa they need stat dec) 

Case officer check our bank statement from where she gt in notice that some other person transfer amt as Rent in our account. We have  attached tenant ledger and lease when we applied for 887.

The person who have shared house with us are not in lease agreement. I am not sure about that are we legally allowed to share rental property with someone else. 

Plz guys give me ur advices.

As Russki already advised as much support as possible for CO to believe that this was legit transaction; i would suggest; Declaration stating names of sub tenants including there ID (if you have), time period of stay. Also; yes you can further sublet your house if your landlord is ok with it, there is nothing illegal about it. Hope this helps!!

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Ken said:

Thanks @Ken this is very helpful 

5 minutes ago, nudgee said:

bb159b4782cd69d59d2435fbd066cee3.jpg&key=44a6aaa56defa5fa7402a120604eae25b4304ed25e446e9e95a1222a44a13972

Seems like we all need to check the new application form from 1st July to answer some new questions ?

Don’t know if they will change the 887 application form, if they do pls answer ASAP to avoid further delay...

Only if the applications are made after 5pm Sunday 30 June 2019, hopefully that answers your question

• Like 2