887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi All,

Although I had submitted Letter from GP earlier, the CO has asked for Medical Examination for my 3 month old child today. I spoke with Bupa Medical, they suggested either wait for until the child turns 6 months old or provide Assessment on Paper from GP.

What do you guys suggest I should do? Its frustrating.

Thanks.

Hi @B3sT are you still around, I know you had similar issue being asked for medical examination of less than 6 month old baby. What/how did you do it?

3 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

I have created HAP id in another visa category 189 visa and have uploaded cover letter mentioning that my daughter has undergone medical under this HAP Id. Plz consider this. 

We did this in an effort to get a direct grant but CO requested other docs related to work.

Hi, Thanks for the information. 

But when I tried to do I got this error. It is saying that after apply visa I can't do that. 

IMG_4708.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

Hi Dan,

Could you please advise what are document requested on 

Ist contact

2nd contact

3rd Contact

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

49 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Although I had submitted Letter from GP earlier, the CO has asked for Medical Examination for my 3 month old child today. I spoke with Bupa Medical, they suggested either wait for until the child turns 6 months old or provide Assessment on Paper from GP.

What do you guys suggest I should do? Its frustrating.

Thanks.

Hi @B3sT are you still around, I know you had similar issue being asked for medical examination of less than 6 month old baby. What/how did you do it?

Hi mate,

I can remember you submitted on paper medical assessment which include GP letter and consent form.

Did they changed the status of child medical?

Why exactly they asking now? Please share.

I applied on 8.2.18 and last request was on paper medical assessment which i submitted in 5th june. Still showing medical required.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

Hi mate,

I can remember you submitted on paper medical assessment which include GP letter and consent form.

Did they changed the status of child medical?

Why exactly they asking now? Please share.

I applied on 8.2.18 and last request was on paper medical assessment which i submitted in 5th june. Still showing medical required.

Thanks

Hi Riaz,

I spoke with my agent, he said they have just issued a HAP ID to you today (which is standard) but since the child is below 6 months, the department will see it and clear the child for medical examination.

He asked us to show some patience.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

Thank you all.

D

I’m January 2018 as well... We are still waiting 😢

Canberra time... 5pm  [emoji30]
No more grants this week guys.. [emoji3580] 
Have a lovely weekend everyone n let’s hope the new tax year brings us our grants [emoji108][emoji3590][emoji1037] 

I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nudgee said:

I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday 🙂

I cant sleep through this weekend if everthings are exact as your saying ;))

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday 🙂

Aww Let’s hope so n it rains with golden emails next week 👌✒️