Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Aus2019 said:

I saw a video which answers this ques  in youtube from a indian immigration agent 

 

His name sujith talks

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

Although I had submitted Letter from GP earlier, the CO has asked for Medical Examination for my 3 month old child today. I spoke with Bupa Medical, they suggested either wait for until the child turns 6 months old or provide Assessment on Paper from GP.

What do you guys suggest I should do? Its frustrating.

Thanks.

 

Hi @B3sT are you still around, I know you had similar issue being asked for medical examination of less than 6 month old baby. What/how did you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

I have created HAP id in another visa category 189 visa and have uploaded cover letter mentioning that my daughter has undergone medical under this HAP Id. Plz consider this. 

We did this in an effort to get a direct grant but CO requested other docs related to work.

Hi, Thanks for the information. 

 

But when I tried to do I got this error. It is saying that after apply visa I can't do that. 

IMG_4708.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Prashant said:

I think the rain gonna start from 1st July. 

I hope so... I applied 21/1/2018 and still no grant after been contacted 3 times. (last was 20 may 2019)

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

Hi Dan,

 

Could you please advise what are document requested on 

Ist contact

2nd contact

3rd Contact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

 

49 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

Although I had submitted Letter from GP earlier, the CO has asked for Medical Examination for my 3 month old child today. I spoke with Bupa Medical, they suggested either wait for until the child turns 6 months old or provide Assessment on Paper from GP.

What do you guys suggest I should do? Its frustrating.

Thanks.

 

Hi @B3sT are you still around, I know you had similar issue being asked for medical examination of less than 6 month old baby. What/how did you do it?

Hi mate,

I can remember you submitted on paper medical assessment which include GP letter and consent form.

Did they changed the status of child medical?

Why exactly they asking now? Please share.

I applied on 8.2.18 and last request was on paper medical assessment which i submitted in 5th june. Still showing medical required.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riaz said:

 

Hi mate,

I can remember you submitted on paper medical assessment which include GP letter and consent form.

Did they changed the status of child medical?

Why exactly they asking now? Please share.

I applied on 8.2.18 and last request was on paper medical assessment which i submitted in 5th june. Still showing medical required.

Thanks

Hi Riaz,

I spoke with my agent, he said they have just issued a HAP ID to you today (which is standard) but since the child is below 6 months, the department will see it and clear the child for medical examination.

He asked us to show some patience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saar said:

Hi, Thanks for the information. 

 

But when I tried to do I got this error. It is saying that after apply visa I can't do that. 

IMG_4708.jpg

just choose on NO and then proceed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Applied 25.6.18

Requested more information today which was Kids birth certificates which annoyingly was already submitted but resubmitted just now. Supposed I'll just have to wait however long 🤬🤬🤬

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the most awaiting mail today🎉🎈🎉

Applied on 25th June'18

updated AFP on 24th June'19

Direct Grant 28th June'19

CO  : Melissa

State: SA

WISH ALL THE BEST TO ALL. 🍻

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anuhit said:

Got the most awaiting mail today🎉🎈🎉

Applied on 25th June'18

updated AFP on 24th June'19

Direct Grant 28th June'19

CO  : Melissa

State: SA

WISH ALL THE BEST TO ALL. 🍻

Awesome

Congrats...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Got the most awaiting mail today
Applied on 25th June'18
updated AFP on 24th June'19
Direct Grant 28th June'19
CO  : Melissa
State: SA
WISH ALL THE BEST TO ALL.


Finally...the queue is moving, and a new CO..
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi all,

I applied 21/1/2018. Fist contact August 2018, then March 2019, then 20 May 2019 but still no grant. getting frustrated.. any feedback? (multiple CO's)

Thank you all.

D

I’m January 2018 as well... We are still waiting 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canberra time... 5pm  😩

No more grants this week guys.. ✒️ 

Have a lovely weekend everyone n let’s hope the new tax year brings us our grants 👌❤️🇦🇺 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canberra time... 5pm  
No more grants this week guys..  
Have a lovely weekend everyone n let’s hope the new tax year brings us our grants  
 


I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nudgee said:

 


I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday 🙂

 

I cant sleep through this weekend if everthings are exact as your saying ;))

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nudgee said:

 


I hope you get your grant soon, maybe they already complete your assessment but this year the quota is full so you will automatically receive your grant on Monday 🙂

 

Aww Let’s hope so n it rains with golden emails next week 👌✒️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vinh said:

I cant sleep through this weekend if everthings are exact as your saying ;))

Lol wine or chocolate will help 👌😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:


sorry katie we will have at least 2 grant tomorrow .. 

Not on a Saturday from immigration. Only through an agent that hadn’t checked there emails Friday evening.. 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

We should apply 😉

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk
 

  • Be an Australian Citizen !
  • lol we can’t.. 🤣
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use