887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Roma said:

any seniors.....pls....open up...

No you do not need to certify anything; simply upload all the bills etc. ensure that its a nice colored scan; Mostly all the bills are electronic so u can simply save and upload. Also you do not need to certify your lease agreement; just ensure that you upload your bank statement which has rent paid details.

• Like 1

Hello guys..

I'm travelling to USA for 5 weeks whilst my 887 is under process.

Now, my doubt is, do I need to obtain FBI clearance upon return to Australia or can that be considered as my general annual leave?

I know that any overseas travel beyond 14 days requires a National police check from that respective country..

Suggestions please..!!

Thanks

6 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi All,

I knew sooner or later, I would get to write these words here. GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

I am thankful to you all here in forum and in this wonderful country we call home now.

Our journey started in Jan-Feb 2016, and It has been 1250 some days. Let's make this place a better place than we got to. 

@Russki Thank you for all your wisdom, let's see you in the Citizenship thread. 

Peace!!!

Edit:

After going through my emails, I saw that the same CO that granted us today, also answered our Global Feedback Unit Complaint within half-an-hour span. This reassures me that Complaints definitely work. 😄

Congratulations ! 

On 6/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, MNB said:

Hello friends

i got the PR on 14/6/2019

Applied on 6/5/2018

sorry got late in posting this earlier as was busy with my newborn baby.

wanted to ask what do I need to do now as my son was born on 10/6/2019 and before I could add him in the file I got the long waited email of PR.pls suggest what should be my next step.Can my wife get any centreline benefit for my wife’s maternity leave in my situation.

thanks heaps

Hi @MNB,

Did you check with Centrelink regarding maternity leave pay for your wife yet? Please update us if you got any benefit thanks a lot !

8 hours ago, Bhavishya said:

Hello guys..

I'm travelling to USA for 5 weeks whilst my 887 is under process.

Now, my doubt is, do I need to obtain FBI clearance upon return to Australia or can that be considered as my general annual leave?

I know that any overseas travel beyond 14 days requires a National police check from that respective country..

Suggestions please..!!

Thanks

What's your question/doubt ?!

Hello dear friends,

Need some urgent advise/help!!!
Is there any chance can we extend/renew 489 visa. Did anyone come across this situation or do you have any information on this .please do share with me. I need to help someone in an urgent matter.

Thanks,

Vijay

20 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I have never heard anyone extend 489, I don’t think it’s possible for this visa. You should call home affairs to confirm.

34 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

Hello dear friends,

Need some urgent advise/help!!!
Is there any chance can we extend/renew 489 visa. Did anyone come across this situation or do you have any information on this .please do share with me. I need to help someone in an urgent matter.

Thanks,

Vijay

Hi Vijay

I think you can extend 489 however please confirm with home affairs and migration agent 

41 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

Now, my doubt is, do I need to obtain FBI clearance from USA embassy upon return to Australia or can that 5 weeks be considered as my general annual leave?

Thanks

Ideally not required as you are travelling for 5 weeks which is ok as per norm; 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mohid said:

Good afternoon

Just now I got my Grant. applied 22/4/2018- first contact on 4/6/19- I also updated my AFP. Co: kimberley. all the best for every one and hope every one get it soon

Congrats. 

1 hour ago, Mohid said:

Good afternoon

Just now I got my Grant. applied 22/4/2018- first contact on 4/6/19- I also updated my AFP. Co: kimberley. all the best for every one and hope every one get it soon

Congratulations, enjoy it.