sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

9 hours ago, Jose said:

You need it brother...If you search the forum, you can find that one  guy has been asked for FBI clearance for four weeks of stay in US..It costs you less than USD 20...So no need to think twice..Apply online once you are back...Happy journey👍

Hi ,

I have  travelled to different countries before and after the 887 application submission. Do I need to submit all police clearance for these counties?

Here is the detail:

Before the submission:

1, Japan for 8 days

2, USA  for 15 days

after the submission:

1, home country for 20 days

2, Bali for 8 days.

Thank you

58 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Time to prioritize 887, we only wanna be treated fairly. Same as the 189 applicants. Yes we might have less points when we apply for visa, but we have more work experiences and we fit in well in the OZ society, we all come a long way 😞

Here here 👌 

17 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Experts,

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend who is on 489. 

Question: Only primary applicant for 887 needs to fulfill 2 year residency/1 year work requirements? The secondary applicant had entered in Australia few months later, would that be okay? or shall we wait to file until everyone is here for 2 years?

It should be fine for your friend; no need to wait for secondary applicant.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Trinh said:

Hi guys, I am a new member in this group.  my husband and I will apply 887 on this mid Sep. I am wondering if

1. we can have our health check before applying? And what kind of that can you please tell me more if you have the same experience. - you do not need health check up for 887 unless and until CO asks for or you have a kid born in Australia

2. My husband is the main applicant but his ielts score until Sep is 2 years, but we dont see any mentions about main Applicant’s english proficiency in 887. Should he have a test again to renew it? - Primary applicant does not need to provide English proficiency; only secondary applicant in case expired please take test again

3. We use a lot of bank cards, which one could be the most bank statment to convince CO about our transactions in our residential and working area? Like credit card or something? - Ensure that the bank statement you share should have rent paid, salary coming in and most of the expenses done in your living area. I attached all my bank statements from 2 banks

Thank you for your concern and hope to receive your responses. 

Hi Trinh - i have inserted some input; hopefully this helps....Edited.....

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Dee said:

Hi Trinh - i have inserted some input; hopefully this helps....

Hi dee primary applicant does not need to prove english proficieny only secondary applicant 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, James said:

Hi dee primary applicant does not need to prove english proficieny only secondary applicant 

My bad; thanks for correcting😅

Just now, Dee said:

Why has process slowed down😥

The same question here.....don't know what game Peter Dutton  is playing now. Might they feel excited to play around.

• Sad 2

887: Yeah finally two years are gone, submit my application, work so hard, save my deposit, ready to buy my dream house for my kids 😊

189: Congratulation, lucky you! I have booked another PTE next month, wish me luck 😊

6 months later…

189: OMG finally after 4 months of long wait I am a PR and I will fly to Europe to celebrate next week! Did you buy your house yet 887?

887: …

1 year later…

189: My house has been built, are you free tomorrow to come to my house for a tea, we have a pool too if you wanna swim 😊

887: …alright

• Haha 8
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

887: Yeah finally two years are gone, submit my application, work so hard, save my deposit, ready to buy my dream house for my kids 😊

189: Congratulation, lucky you! I have booked another PTE next month, wish me luck 😊

6 months later…

189: OMG finally after 4 months of long wait I am a PR and I will fly to Europe to celebrate next week! Did you buy your house yet 887?

1 year later…

189: My house has been built, are you free tomorrow to come to my house for a tea, we have a pool too if you wanna swim 😊

I like tea and pool.......pain is real though😐

56 minutes ago, nudgee said:

6 months later…

1 year later…

Any 887 pays more

1 minute ago, Prashant said:

Still waiting for first contact, applied on 27 June 18 😡😡😡

Same here, applied 27th June 2018.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, paranjan said:

Same here, applied 27th June 2018.

Same here applied 26th june 18 no contact 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 10:51 AM, Hope said:

Hi Vijay 

I heard from one of the migration agents that we can get an extension of 489 up to one year.

Thank you 

YOUR NAME SOUNDS TO BE MORE HOPE FOR ME.

Can you please share your migration agent details please. I am in the urgent of 489 visa extension. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Hi Everyone,

I have question for one of my friend 

He got his 489 visa grant on 15 August 2018

He moved to regional area on 15 November 2018

He moved within 3 months

will it be  an issue ?

Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

YOUR NAME SOUNDS TO BE MORE HOPE FOR ME.

Can you please share your migration agent details please. I am in the urgent of 489 visa extension. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Sorry to be downer; I dont think you can extend 489 visa; please check this link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/extended-stay-pathway#About; Also i would highly recommend checking this either directly with DIBP or migration agent probably you might find something positive.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Emadh said:

Hi Everyone,

He moved within 3 months

will it be  an issue ?

Thanks in advance 

Experts please advise

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Emadh said:

Hi Everyone,

He moved within 3 months

will it be  an issue ?

Thanks in advance 

Grant letter would mention last date of entry in Australia; as long as he/she has adhered to timeline its fine. 

7 minutes ago, Emadh said:

Experts please advise

Hi emadh,

The residency period would start from November date (given that your friend can prove it with home lease etc).

Otherwise its not problem.

9 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi emadh,

The residency period would start from November date (given that your friend can prove it with home lease etc).

Otherwise its not problem.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your information

My friend said he have the residency proof(lease agreement from 15 feb)

Is it alright?  

Please advise

10 minutes ago, Dee said:

Grant letter would mention last date of entry in Australia; as long as he/she has adhered to timeline its fine. 

He dee,

He is onshore applicant

Please advise 

Thanks

• Like 1

JUST a thought guys. Do you think they might have withdrawn the majority of officers to work on off-shore applications which re-opened from 1/7 (i.e 190)? Someone say No, please 🙂

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

JUST a thought guys. Do you think they might have withdrawn the majority of officers to work on off-shore applications which re-opened from 1/7 (i.e 190)? Someone say No, please 🙂

NO🤔

• Haha 1