sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

11 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

congrats, and when did you apply? 

They applied January 2018

I applied on 26th Jan 2018

My baby was born when in Jan 2019, so I updated his details in immi.Send them an email asking to update his details.

Then my file was opened on 20th March, asking more documents for work and residence along with updated AFP.

My 489 expired on 8th July and again emailed them explaining my situation.Received the feedback email saying we are still in processing time frame.

Finally received the GRANT today, 12th July 

CO : Peter

Good luck to everyone. It is such a relief.

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, SukhRav said:

My baby was born when in Jan 2019, so I updated his details in immi.Send them an email asking to update his details.

Then my file was opened on 20th March, asking more documents for work and residence along with updated AFP.

My 489 expired on 8th July and again emailed them explaining my situation.Received the feedback email saying we are still in processing time frame.

Congrats!!!  more than 17 months, Jesus!!! How could we survive ???

2 hours ago, SukhRav said:

Thanks everyone and good luck

@Katie..I'm sure you are next.

Received the email at 8:30 today.

Many congratulations gives us January peeps hope.i also complained got told I ll get response to complaint within 15working days😏

4 hours ago, SukhRav said:

Thanks everyone and good luck

@Katie..I'm sure you are next.

Received the email at 8:30 today.

Congratulations on your grant! Eventually you can start enjoying your new life!!

3 hours ago, SukhRav said:

When did you lodge complain?

I Applied on 8th feb 2018 and still waiting

Thanks

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, nudgee said:

this speed has given me a big headache

Speed!!!  it is not even moving mate.

• Sad 1

The latest grant of sukhrav shows that they only grant us after visa 489 has been expired. So annoying. Nothing to say now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

The latest grant of sukhrav shows that they only grant us after visa 489 has been expired. So annoying. Nothing to say now. 

Oh I hope so.. I’ve waited my turn, been 18 months. They should be prioritising us first, Sorry 

Congratulations SukhRav.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Yuvi said:

Congratulations SukhRav.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Yuvi

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SukhRav said:

Congrats!!!

14 hours ago, SukhRav said:

Finally, got the GRANT 🙏

Congratulations

17 hours ago, Ashi said:

Congratulations

guys one think that might sound interesting is that with 489 getting scrapped.The 887 visa processing time will reduce greatly because no new application will come after September 2019 .so what they will be left is the remaining applications of 887 till 2019 .Expect this load to get over soon .

• Like 1

guys one think that might sound interesting is that with 489 getting scrapped.The 887 visa processing time will reduce greatly because no new application will come after September 2019 .so what they will be left is the remaining applications of 887 till 2019 .Expect this load to get over soon .
I think the quota for the new financial year is not released yet. Case officers still waiting for the green signal from immigration. First two week os july was horrible.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ausdre said:

Thanks for motivation 

1 hour ago, Salman khan said:

Thanks for motivation 

see it is just a simple logic when no new cases will come the processing time will reduce considerably

14 hours ago, Maxzone said:

I think the quota for the new financial year is not released yet. Case officers still waiting for the green signal from immigration. First two week os july was horrible.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

even if the quota comes then also expect the processing time to get reduced because in future no new aaplication will come

9 minutes ago, ausdre said:

even if the quota comes then also expect the processing time to get reduced because in future no new aaplication will come

I don't think it works like that. Processing times have more to do with how long it takes the department to process applications they already have on hand. Whether there are new applications or not in the future makes no difference.