Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Happy birthday and congratulations on your grant!

Thank you guys for all your compliments

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Livi said:

Hi guys,

I got my precious 887 visa granted little while ago. 

Actually I cried for the happiness. I was impatiently waiting for that. Other thing is today is my Birthday 😀🤣🤩

Lodged on 13-02-2018

First CO contacted on 16-03-19

PR granted - 17-07-19

Wish you all the very best for those who are waiting !!

 

 

Hi,

Happy belated birthday wishes! With PR.

Nice happening after boring waiting.

😂😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experts need some advice on the below 2 questions. Planning to apply for 887 soon. 

01. I have a seven months old baby, do I need to do submit the AFP for him? Will he get a HAP ID upon applying since he's older than 6 months when applying? 

02. When submitting Utility bills, Payslips etc. is it OK to combine the PDFs into a single file? example; Gas bills from start to end, electricity bills from start to end, payslips to-date etc? 

03. In the document checklist, I cannot see an item to submit certified passport size photos? Is it really required and if Yes are they supposed to be new? 

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nudgee said:

80c15b6079a1610928549f268163370b.jpg

It’s been one month since they last update the global processing time, last month was updated on 18th June , they should update soon

Processing times come DOWN!😳

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ravana said:

Hi,

Happy belated birthday wishes! With PR.

Nice happening after boring waiting.

😂😂😂

Thank you Ravana, hope you will get your one soon. Al the very best!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ausdre said:

I told you guys already the processing time will come down eventually

Yeah but the grants are not coming any faster.. 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Katie said:

Yeah but the grants are not coming any faster.. 😢

they will .but slowly these decisions cannot be taken hastily. but yes it will come down to 1 year slowly and then to 7 months

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ausdre said:

they will .but slowly these decisions cannot be taken hastily. but yes it will come down to 1 year slowly and then to 7 months

Bit to late for us, we’ve already waited 18 months n 4 days. Let’s just hope they clear the forgotten old ones first 👌 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Katie said:

Bit to late for us, we’ve already waited 18 months n 4 days. Let’s just hope they clear the forgotten old ones first 👌 

it will Katie.See they work very slow, very very slow and they are aware of the processing delays. There are many factors which make them increase the processing time.Some people try to fake that they live in the regional area but they have not.They carefully consider these factors.The more such cases will come the more delay it will cause.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ausdre said:

it will Katie.See they work very slow, very very slow and they are aware of the processing delays. There are many factors which make them increase the processing time.Some people try to fake that they live in the regional area but they have not.They carefully consider these factors.The more such cases will come the more delay it will cause.

That slow they’ve stopped!! hehe  😆

ausdre Cheers though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Silent follower hear,

just letting know my colleague loged file 25 June 2018 got direct grant 15 June 2019

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are the modern skilled slaves of Australia being paying thousand of taxes to government without getting benefits. Nobody recognised us.

We couldn't get good jobs without PR and all our families are suffering.

Refugees and boat people have better privileges than us.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SJay said:

Experts need some advice on the below 2 questions. Planning to apply for 887 soon. 

01. I have a seven months old baby, do I need to do submit the AFP for him? Will he get a HAP ID upon applying since he's older than 6 months when applying? 

02. When submitting Utility bills, Payslips etc. is it OK to combine the PDFs into a single file? example; Gas bills from start to end, electricity bills from start to end, payslips to-date etc? 

03. In the document checklist, I cannot see an item to submit certified passport size photos? Is it really required and if Yes are they supposed to be new? 

Thanks 

Q1. No AFP required for baby 🙂 I assume you will have HAP ID at some point, yes. Otherwise, you cannot do a medical.

Q2. Combining PDFs into a single file is exactly what they want us to do. They need to be combined logically, like "Residency proof - utility bills" - and combine all bills in chronological order. 

Q3. It is a good question. Requirement for a passport photo is a throw back from paper applications days. Some people submit them electronically, some don't. I would do it. Just go to any pharmacy, ask them to do a passport photo and ask them to give an electronic version of it (.JPEG file). Attach in immi account. 🙂 Or you can scan any existing (not very old) passport photo. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Katie said:

Processing times come DOWN!😳

 

Yes, hopefully they will remember us older ones first Katie! Still keeping you in my prayers and I know you have been waiting even longer than I have!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ravana said:

We are the modern skilled slaves of Australia being paying thousand of taxes to government without getting benefits. Nobody recognised us.

We couldn't get good jobs without PR and all our families are suffering.

Refugees and boat people have better privileges than us.

Let’s go to Bali and come back by a boat 🚣‍♀️ 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June applicants are the luckiest ones. Need only 12 months to be granted. We are now after that waiting for 18 months and more ;((

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ravana said:

We are the modern skilled slaves of Australia being paying thousand of taxes to government without getting benefits. Nobody recognised us.

We couldn't get good jobs without PR and all our families are suffering.

Refugees and boat people have better privileges than us.

Well we did it..... 

“GRANT !  ❤️

Finally our golden email today!

18 months and 4 days later.. 👌😆 

 

C84AF81E-77A8-4CE9-85AF-E08ACF58192A.jpeg

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Katie said:

Well we did it..... 

“GRANT !  ❤️

Finally our golden email today!

18 months and 4 days later.. 👌😆 

 

C84AF81E-77A8-4CE9-85AF-E08ACF58192A.jpeg

Big Big Congratulations to and your family🤩

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use