887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

35 minutes ago, Humayun said:

Dear Friends,

I am a silent follower of this amazing group.

Grant, Got our golden email today. CO great Peter.

Applied: 16th May 2018

First contact: 11th June 2019, asked for new born baby’s (born on 11th May 2019)passport and medical clearance by CO Wilson.

Medical clearance got on 13th June 2019 (sent/email (gsm) all hospital documents, birth certificates and letter from Gp to department after few days of baby born)

Complained/requested several times before baby born, didn’t work. So, frustrated.

Complained/requested again on last Tuesday by phone. But they told me that I am still in time frame. However, May be it worked.

Finally got it. Family with two kids. One is 9 years and little one is nearly 3 months.

English efficiency certificate from overseas university was good enough for my wife.

Thanks a lot. You guys are awesome.

I am as hkabir19 on tracker.

Thanks

Congratulations .. it looks like still that are not processing July and August file.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Humayun said:

Dear Friends,

I am a silent follower of this amazing group.

Grant, Got our golden email today. CO great Peter.

Applied: 16th May 2018

First contact: 11th June 2019, asked for new born baby’s (born on 11th May 2019)passport and medical clearance by CO Wilson.

Medical clearance got on 13th June 2019 (sent/email (gsm) all hospital documents, birth certificates and letter from Gp to department after few days of baby born)

Complained/requested several times before baby born, didn’t work. So, frustrated.

Complained/requested again on last Tuesday by phone. But they told me that I am still in time frame. However, May be it worked.

Finally got it. Family with two kids. One is 9 years and little one is nearly 3 months.

English efficiency certificate from overseas university was good enough for my wife.

Thanks a lot. You guys are awesome.

I am as hkabir19 on tracker.

Thanks

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! 

May I ask, did you call the global feedback unit or just the regular immi number?

1 hour ago, SUDIP said:

Yes but on phone. i called their call centre. But will advise you to do your own as well.

Yeah, I think what they said to you makes some sense. 4 weeks a year should be ok, I'll do a check with them anyway. Another thing, for the police check, during the visit back to my home country, I went to Thailand (first year) and Taiwan (second year), but only for a short period less than 5 days. Do you know if they will ask for police check for those 2 countries? As my visa to those country only visitor visa.

1 hour ago, SUDIP said:

I will check this with immi again, and update.

I just checked with IMMI call center ( Jonathan) replied that Though i qulaifed for 887 but still visa Condition 8549- Live/work/study in designated area of my prevailing visa (which is 496) is applicable. Which means i still cannot work in Non-Designated area. But i can ofree to work in all Designated areas which is available on my VEVO.(See attachement for my case).

Designated Area.JPG

5 minutes ago, dhle said:

Yeah, I think what they said to you makes some sense. 4 weeks a year should be ok, I'll do a check with them anyway. Another thing, for the police check, during the visit back to my home country, I went to Thailand (first year) and Taiwan (second year), but only for a short period less than 5 days. Do you know if they will ask for police check for those 2 countries? As my visa to those country only visitor visa.

I got my AFP done last month only. I was also away for for my work related toure from Feb 2017 to March 2017 and dinot mentioned that.

3 hours ago, KC01 said:

No. You are free to go.  I have confirm with immi. You can call them and ask them. 

I called and asked them and their reply was yes, once you are on Bridging visa, you are free to move anywhere in the country. I also spoke to my lawyer and I was advised that it is a grey area and since we can not quote and prove who gave us that information, the visa can be declined and then one would end up appealing and would eventually win but why risk it in the first place.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

I called and asked them and their reply was yes, once you are on Bridging visa, you are free to move anywhere in the country. I also spoke to my lawyer and I was advised that it is a grey area and since we can not quote and prove who gave us that information, the visa can be declined and then one would end up appealing and would eventually win but why risk it in the first place.

When you say Bridging Visa - are you talking about after completing 4 years?

9 hours ago, etsiworm said:

Hi. You can email the state to release you from living in Regional, since you are only committed to lived at Regional for 2 years anyway.

As long as you have all the documentation in place, you’ll be okay to moved  outside the regional, If the immig questioned you you can back it up with the advised given by the state with proof. 

But don’t moved yet until they advised you.

Goodluck.

I think you can’t move because I have asked my sponsor as I am not getting enough work at the regional besides that I have lost so many opportunities in the main cities 

what they have told me through an email is that you are still on your regional area till you get the decision on having your PR then can move .However,if you moved before that your current visa 489 will be cancelled as you will beach it’s con 

10 minutes ago, adam said:

I think you can’t move because I have asked my sponsor as I am not getting enough work at the regional besides that I have lost so many opportunities in the main cities 

what they have told me through an email is that you are still on your regional area till you get the decision on having your PR then can move .However,if you moved before that your current visa 489 will be cancelled as you will beach it’s con 

10 minutes ago, adam said:

I have confirmed with the immigration. Even if the sponsors are allowed you to move to metro city still can’t move and don’t move. 

Even god comes to your dream and ask you to move don’t move. I hope this is fff clear. - Don’t Move 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, KC01 said:

I have confirmed with the immigration. Even if the sponsors are allowed you to move to metro city still can’t move and don’t move. 

Even god comes to your dream and ask you to move don’t move. I hope this is fff clear. - Don’t Move 

Haha...I love god! God bless us im dream!