sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Checking mobile phone every few hours to see announcement of PR grants and hit like - am I sick?

God plz help me get out of here!!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

Checking mobile phone every few hours to see announcement of PR grants and hit like - am I sick?

God plz help me get out of here!!!

Count myself as well. checking my phone like every second 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Nee_778 said:

Congratulations! So the grant was given yesterday 01/08/19?

Congratulations 

happy for you 

I have applied 11-6-2018

first contact was on 11-6 asked for passport copies new passports 

however I have a child 2 years now and he haven’t asked yet for his medical 

so I am eating nearly 2 months after the first contact 

To be honest, my life became so bored without any grant. time is waste as the queue is stuck, dunno when is the end 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

To be honest, my life became so bored without any grant. time is waste as the queue is stuck, dunno when is the end 

When did you apply? 

2 minutes ago, KC01 said:

When did you apply? 

May 2018, already submitted complaint but no response 

On 7/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, copy said:

Hi all,

i am new to this forum, i applied my 887 visa on 19/2/18 (its been 17 months 2 weeks)

CO contacted me on 24 June asking for new AFP and the reasons explaining that why i didn't move straight away to regional  area. i moved 6 months later after getting the visa cause of family issues. would that have any effect on the outcome? should i call /make a complain? now submitted all the documents asked. second question my wife and my 9 month baby are Australian citizens by birth , do i still need to add them to my file ? i would really appreciate your reply, thank you in adavance.

27 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I am still stuck applied 19 feb 2018.

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

I called them and they told the complaint won’t be effective as you are still within the processing frame 

applied may 2018

Applied on 30 Nov 2017

1st Contact: 7 Jun 18 - 1 yr employment & 2 yrs residency

2nd Contact: 26 July 18 - Further Evidence to support 1 yr employment and 2 yrs residency in regional area

3rd Contact: 30 April 19 - My eldest son's PCC (he went back to home country for 2 yrs National Service in Apr 2018)

May 2019 - I wrote a letter to Immi to ask for their advice....eldest son is currently in home country till Feb 2020 for National Service, 2nd son to go back to home country by end Dec 2019 for 2 yrs National Service till 2022. As 887 is an onshore application, the time when all will be onshore at the same time will be 2022. I told them my eldest son will be back on 2 August for 11 days break and they emailed my agent and asked him to let them know when my son gets back.

TODAY, my agent emailed them at 9.30am to inform them my son had touched down, the GRANT email arrived at 12.30pm. Finally after 20 long and agonizing months CO Sophorn gave us our long awaited GRANT!  Such a relief..... thanks to all members in the forum......the support here is fabulous!! Party time.......

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Cel said:

Applied on 30 Nov 2017

2nd Contact: 26 July 18 - Further Evidence to support 1 yr employment and 2 yrs residency in regional area

3rd Contact: 30 April 19 - My eldest son's PCC (he went back to home country for 2 yrs National Service in Apr 2018)

May 2019 - I wrote a letter to Immi to ask for their advice....eldest son is currently in home country till Feb 2020 for National Service, 2nd son to go back to home country by end Dec 2019 for 2 yrs National Service till 2022. As 887 is an onshore application, the time when all will be onshore at the same time will be 2022. I told them my eldest son will be back on 2 August for 11 days break and they emailed my agent and asked him to let them know when my son gets back.

TODAY, my agent emailed them at 9.30am to inform them my son had touched down, the GRANT email arrived at 12.30pm. Finally after 20 long and agonizing months CO Sophorn gave us our long awaited GRANT!  Such a relief..... thanks to all members in the forum......the support here is fabulous!! Party time.......

Big Big Congratulations....👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cel said:

Applied on 30 Nov 2017

Unbelievable. Congratulations. It looks like Immi's priority to get rid off old applications.  I hope it works. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cel said:

Applied on 30 Nov 2017

May i ask what more documents they asked for? 

2 hours ago, jahidul said:

May i ask what more documents they asked for? 

Employment letter from employer with letterhead that states his duties, period of employment and number of hours worked which we did not provide in the first request and for residency, in the first request we did not provide electricity bill we submitted it on 2nd request.

17 hours ago, Cel said:

Applied on 30 Nov 2017

Big congratulations Cel.. 🥂🎉 

23 hours ago, Stellajane said:

This forum is on my screen as a second page all business hours.. checking every 5 seconds...

Hehe I was the same. Even bought myself an Apple Watch so I could check my emails at work 😆

Funny thing is I’m still checking now n have my PRs.. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

Hie everyone

I have launched my visa 887 in july 2019 and was doing an online study with a college in Sydney and i stay in the regional areas.i have met all other conditions and with all the proof.I have declared my studies on form 80 and my worry is as follows will i be penalised for doing an online study with a college in Sydney or it doesnt matter.please help am confused guys.

21 hours ago, nudgee said:

Hopefully soon Nudgee, then you can celebrate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desy said:

Hie everyone

I have launched my visa 887 in july 2019 and was doing an online study with a college in Sydney and i stay in the regional areas.i have met all other conditions and with all the proof.I have declared my studies on form 80 and my worry is as follows will i be penalised for doing an online study with a college in Sydney or it doesnt matter.please help am confused guys.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:38 PM, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

On 7/31/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant and enjoy your new life!

Congratulations.... enjoy 

Hlw everyone out there... is the time frame until 17 months or it can take more than 17 months?? Because it says 16-17 months in the immigration website... for 887 visa

On 7/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, copy said:

Hi all,

i am new to this forum, i applied my 887 visa on 19/2/18 (its been 17 months 2 weeks)

CO contacted me on 24 June asking for new AFP and the reasons explaining that why i didn't move straight away to regional  area. i moved 6 months later after getting the visa cause of family issues. would that have any effect on the outcome? should i call /make a complain? now submitted all the documents asked. second question my wife and my 9 month baby are Australian citizens by birth , do i still need to add them to my file ? i would really appreciate your reply, thank you in adavance.

if you reason for late moving to regional area is reasonable, it shouldn't be a problem. Co asked you to explain is giving your opportunity, if not they could reject your application without asking reasons. One of my friend have the similar situation  like you, he applied 887 visa this year and still waiting ,he consulted some agencies , they said it is not big issues if the reason is reasonable. So don't worry . Wish you get your grant soon. AND if possible when you get your application results, could you please share with us ?

• Thanks 2