Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, nudgee said:

yea they sent it to the big bosses as the next update will be 5000 signatures. 

I think they will keep doubling the number so it will be 5000, 10000, 20000 ... but I dont think we can go too far . because 887 does not have media support. I know they did look at a case where there is 50000 signatures.. 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

Al quran

Hi All,

I Finally received my grant email today alhamdulillah. 

i applied on 15/june 2018

First contact on 24 june 2019 requesting wife english and form 80

second contact on 3 july received pre grant as my family was on overseas 

My family  came on 28 july and we notified immigration

we finally received our grant today

Thank you so much to everyone for the guidance , love and support

i wish and pray everyone will receive the golden email soon

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any idea for lodge complaint?

How can I do that?

Is there any form or phone number or anything else that I can go to?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emadh said:

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

Al quran

Hi All,

I Finally received my grant email today alhamdulillah. 

i applied on 15/june 2018

First contact on 24 june 2019 requesting wife english and form 80

second contact on 3 july received pre grant as my family was on overseas 

My family  came on 28 july and we notified immigration

we finally received our grant today

Thank you so much to everyone for the guidance , love and support

i wish and pray everyone will receive the golden email soon

 

Congratulations! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Seniors,

Please confirm what documents needs to JP certified while applying 887?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
14 hours ago, Amir said:

Is there any idea for lodge complaint?

How can I do that?

Is there any form or phone number or anything else that I can go to?

 

For Complain, Compliment and suggestion https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

 

or call  131881

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Emadh said:

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

Al quran

Hi All,

I Finally received my grant email today alhamdulillah. 

i applied on 15/june 2018

First contact on 24 june 2019 requesting wife english and form 80

second contact on 3 july received pre grant as my family was on overseas 

My family  came on 28 july and we notified immigration

we finally received our grant today

Thank you so much to everyone for the guidance , love and support

i wish and pray everyone will receive the golden email soon

 

Congratulations on your grant, now you can start enjoying your new life!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gday guys

I refer to our tracker and noticed that 54 applications waiting over 16 months, of which 37 applicants have already been contacted by CO. What I’m thinking is that all of those applicants to send a complaint in feedback and Ombudsman, follow it with a call In a step to cease enlargement of processing time and further to reduce it. I know that most of you have already done that, it won’t harm to support your previous complains with a new ones. If we succeed on our complaints the processing time may reduced. But if these 54 applications not finalised by this month, the processing time may increase and again we have to wait for another month/s. The game looks like the carrot and stick. We shall break the stick. 

Please guys follow your complains with another plus calls. Let’s all do this today 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 2:33 PM, Riaz said:

Hi all,

Finally, i receive golden email of 887 visa grant.

Applied 8.2.2018 

First complain on 17th june 2019

Peter replied that, my AFP missed alias name

I upload new AFP on last thursday and made another complian and did follow up call on complain cell yesterday.

Today i got grant.

CO : Peter

Thanks to all in this forum and complain really work.

Good luck to all

yup I agree especially those that exceed the waiting period..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cel said:

yup I agree especially those that exceed the waiting period..

Yap, first it was 5-7 when it’s end the processing time changed and we have to wait to 9m, then 11 then 12 and so one. It kept increase and we find ourself within the processing time! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 887-M said:

Gday guys

I refer to our tracker and noticed that 54 applications waiting over 16 months, of which 37 applicants have already been contacted by CO. What I’m thinking is that all of those applicants to send a complaint in feedback and Ombudsman, follow it with a call In a step to cease enlargement of processing time and further to reduce it. I know that most of you have already done that, it won’t harm to support your previous complains with a new ones. If we succeed on our complaints the processing time may reduced. But if these 54 applications not finalised by this month, the processing time may increase and again we have to wait for another month/s. The game looks like the carrot and stick. We shall break the stick. 

Please guys follow your complains with another plus calls. Let’s all do this today 

Hi mate,

Could you share the tracking sheet please. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 887-M said:

Gday guys

I refer to our tracker and noticed that 54 applications waiting over 16 months, of which 37 applicants have already been contacted by CO. What I’m thinking is that all of those applicants to send a complaint in feedback and Ombudsman, follow it with a call In a step to cease enlargement of processing time and further to reduce it. I know that most of you have already done that, it won’t harm to support your previous complains with a new ones. If we succeed on our complaints the processing time may reduced. But if these 54 applications not finalised by this month, the processing time may increase and again we have to wait for another month/s. The game looks like the carrot and stick. We shall break the stick. 

Please guys follow your complains with another plus calls. Let’s all do this today 

I lodged complaint day before yesterday, mine is 16 months 5 days

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

Congratulations dear, I have also achieved the mile stone of waiting 16 months now, do you think I should also lodge complain? Or wait till 17 months to be completed?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nomz said:

Congratulations dear, I have also achieved the mile stone of waiting 16 months now, do you think I should also lodge complain? Or wait till 17 months to be completed?

17 will be more effective...my opinion  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grant !
finally got the Golden email today....
CO-grant
made feedback on telephone 6th aug,
to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.
cheers !!!! best of luck to All
" I believe I can fly"
" I believe I can touch the sky"


Love to see grant is still working for us, congratulations!!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nudgee said:

 


Love to see grant is still working for us, congratulations!!

 

Your right partially however they are clearing old files only not opening new files 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

17 will be more effective...my opinion  

When did u apply 887?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

Congratulations mate......

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use