887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

finally got the Golden email today....

CO-grant

made feedback on telephone 6th aug,

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

cheers !!!! best of luck to All

" I believe I can fly"

" I believe I can touch the sky"

Congratulations mate, enjoy 👍🏽👍🏽 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

CO-grant

to my experience if you are exceeding stipulated time frame just provide them a polite feedback.

" I believe I can fly"

Congratulations mate, enjoy 👍🏽👍🏽 A quick question, I have passed 17 months in mid July and first contact was on 24th June. Made a complain on 1st of August and got a reply on 8th August, with a standard reply as timeline changes every month given the workload etc. when should I follow up with another complain? Should I reply to the email or go through global feedback? Anyone else experiencing the same issue ? @Russki @nudgee Any suggestions ? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, copy said:

Congratulations mate, enjoy 👍🏽👍🏽 A quick question, I have passed 17 months in mid July and first contact was on 24th June. Made a complain on 1st of August and got a reply on 8th August, with a standard reply as timeline changes every month given the workload etc. when should I follow up with another complain? Should I reply to the email or go through global feedback? Anyone else experiencing the same issue ? @Russki @nudgee Any suggestions ? 

Call on 133177 which is complain, suggestion and complement dept of immi, and politely explained them your situation, hope that might work for you  mate. My friend does so and he got his grant recently and he had completed his processing time frame. 

• Like 1

Grant !
CO-grant
" I believe I can fly"
Congratulations mate... Enjoy your new life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darwinsingh said:

Grant !

CO-grant

" I believe I can fly"

Congrats mate. Fly as much as you can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grant !

CO-grant

" I believe I can fly"

5 hours ago, MZH said:

Hi mate,

Could you share the tracking sheet please. Thanks 

Grant !

CO-grant

" I believe I can fly"

Congratulations, very happy for you. Yes feedback shall be polite and formal. 

• Like 1

send your stories and complains to senator Kristina Keneally too people she's the shadow minister for dep home affairs and citizenship , from obtaining 489 to applying for 887 we had to complete a very difficult journey and our efforts should not go unnoticed and should be valued rather than undermined , Having to put our plans of settling down permanently in Australia for 12 , 16 , 17 , 21 months is very unreasonable and unfair, they are proposing PR benefits for new 491 visa saying that they do not want these provisional visa holders to be disadvantaged compared to PR holders living in metro , what about us? we are not asking for any benefits from day one , we just want our applications to be processed and a decision delivered to us within a fair and reasonable time , we have paid our taxes , have been greatly disadvantaged by having to pass opportunities that could have made our future much more settled , our kids and family members have to put their future on hold or have their freedom restricted when it comes to studying or sometimes deciding a career to pursue , restrictions affect our lives on day to day basis , we have done the right thing , and completed requirements which are very straight forward and if out applications are put on hold not processed within a reasonable time by allocating more  just because we are not in priority processing program or just because they would like us to live in regional for a bit longer , that is just so unfair. so send your stories to senator Kristina people , the more of us reach out the more attention we can get towards 887 visa processing delay issue , be respectful and and tell her how this unfair delay affects all of us email is -     senator.keneally@aph.gov.au 

Bb

Case officer [emoji1986] Grant. Positive news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Original documents dont need any verification; anything that is photocopy might need JP sign/seal. I personally did not get any documents JP sealed. If you have good colored scans and your documents are originals no need of attestation. I would highly recommend going on Immi 887 page and everything is mentioned very clearly there. Just follow that. All the best!

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

mainly your employment evidences, I certified my payslips, employment contracts, employment reference. Any stat dec will also need to be certified. 

Are you sure we need to certify these 

as they are computer generated 

I know that the ID and passports and COB to be certified but not the payslips and the employment letter 

11 minutes ago, adam said:

Are you sure we need to certify these 

as they are computer generated 

I know that the ID and passports and COB to be certified but not the payslips and the employment letter 

it depends but i have seen quite a few people were asked to provide certified copies of their employment documents by COs so i went to the police station and did them