887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey guys,

need your advise 

My agent lodged  for Visa 887 but he told me that we need to seat again to do form 80 and 1221

my question is how he lodged my visa without doing form 80 and 1221.

thai drives me nervous 

thanks for your advice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max said:

Hey guys,

need your advise 

My agent lodged  for Visa 887 but he told me that we need to seat again to do form 80 and 1221

thai drives me nervous 

thanks for your advice 

Hi you can upload it later , not an issue at all 

Hello everyone I have a question my 489 is running out middle of next month and I have already lodged 887. My father in law is very sick in India and husband really want to visit him. I am not sure if he could go now or wait for 489 to finish and get bridging b to visit. He did went last year as well but when he came back immigration take him away and asked him questions so he is worried that he might be in trouble to come back. Any suggestions would be appreciated 

44 minutes ago, Max said:

Hey guys,

need your advise 

thai drives me nervous 

thanks for your advice 

Once application is filed you can still update documents. So dont worry its ok...Also you should have asked your consultant also this question as you are paying him for his services; and we are here to vet the same🙂

On 8/14/2019 at 12:46 AM, Ashi said:

Please help Seniors

Hello Seniors,

Please suggest, my son goes to Kindy, hence what documents are needed for education.

I have invoices of fees paid...

Regards

Ashish Vashisht

Can you please be more clear with your question??

58 minutes ago, Max said:

Hey guys,

need your advise 

thai drives me nervous 

thanks for your advice 

Hi Max,

When did your agent lodge your application? it seems that the case officer contacted your agent to upload these forms.

17 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Hi Max,

When did your agent lodge your application? it seems that the case officer contacted your agent to upload these forms.

Thanks for your reply 
couple is days ago 

Have no CO, he told me we will do it after lodgement 

I want him to get it done and then I can relax till the time that  Immi allocates me a case officer 

I don’t know the process for this visa but for my visa 489 i did everything at once 

7 minutes ago, Max said:

Thanks for your reply 
couple is days ago 

Have no CO, he told me we will do it after lodgement 

I want him to get it done and then I can relax till the time that  Immi allocates me a case officer 

I don’t know the process for this visa but for my visa 489 i did everything at once 

That's fine mate, for this Visa, you can upload a document at any time after lodging, you have at least one year before they assign a CO.

46 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Hi Max,

15 minutes ago, Freddy said:

That's fine mate, for this Visa, you can upload a document at any time after lodging, you have at least one year before they assign a CO.

I want to get everything done and dusted 

what if they allocate me a CO and then CO asks me for these two forms and then get 3 al least 3 month delay 

is this statement true ?

7 minutes ago, Max said:

I want to get everything done and dusted 

what if they allocate me a CO and then CO asks me for these two forms and then get 3 al least 3 month delay 

is this statement true ?

I am afraid not 🙂 The case officers sometimes request a document which is already submitted if they are in a bad mood 😁

3 minutes ago, 07Oct18 said:

What about TAFE or security-2/Security-3 courses? 

I dont know; i guess you will have to check with them. But i remember categorically someone in this group whose wife is doing some course from TAFE and is treated as domestic student.

• Thanks 1

I am afraid not [emoji846] The case officers sometimes request a document which is already submitted if they are in a bad mood [emoji16]

Thank You
But means they go and have look if CO is on mood
Not gonna ask your for from 80 and 1221
Otherwise he’ll ask you and I’ll get at least 3 months delay on top of 16 months waiting period
Am I right ? Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Max said:

Thank You
Otherwise he’ll ask you and I’ll get at least 3 months delay on top of 16 months waiting period
Am I right ? Sigh

Hi Max,

That is incorrect, you can't and won't be granted an 887 visa without submitting Form 80, Form 1221 is optional, but I highly recommend you to do it as well.

As you said your application was just lodged, so there won't be a CO asking for these documents now. Just get the documents done and uploaded to your application as soon as possible and you shouldn't have any problem with those specific documents once a CO is assigned to your file.

CO does sometimes ask for documents again which were previously uploaded and/or additional documents that were not uploaded, I suppose it depends on the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Max said:

Thank You
Am I right ? Sigh

As per my MARA consultant its very important that your file is complete and easily understood. Regarding assigning CO; to be honest no one knows for sure when that happens as for Direct grants no one knows when CO has looked into file as you are not contacted. Now as per my MARA consultant and some bit of my analysis file gets picked mostly in 3-6 months of your filing date; accordingly i would recommend ensure that all your documents are uploaded by then so that you do not lose anytime. I totally understand your concern but i am sure your consultant would have some bit of insight. All the best!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

Hi Max,

That is incorrect, you can't and won't be granted an 887 visa without submitting Form 80, Form 1221 is optional, but I highly recommend you to do it as well.

As you said your application was just lodged, so there won't be a CO asking for these documents now. Just get the documents done and uploaded to your application as soon as possible and you shouldn't have any problem with those specific documents once a CO is assigned to your file.

CO does sometimes ask for documents again which were previously uploaded and/or additional documents that were not uploaded, I suppose it depends on the case.

Hi Bern,

Yeah this is what I was expecting to hear

you are right I’ll try to get him to finish it ASAP 

I appreciate your time mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dee said:

As per my MARA consultant its very important that your file is complete and easily understood. Regarding assigning CO; to be honest no one knows for sure when that happens as for Direct grants no one knows when CO has looked into file as you are not contacted. Now as per my MARA consultant and some bit of my analysis file gets picked mostly in 3-6 months of your filing date; accordingly i would recommend ensure that all your documents are uploaded by then so that you do not lose anytime. I totally understand your concern but i am sure your consultant would have some bit of insight. All the best!

Hey Dee,

thank you very much for your help and reply 

I’ll try to contact him to get things done ASAP 

• Like 1

I am new to this thread so I just want to share my timeline from 489 to 887.

24 Sep 2015 granted 489;

27 Mar 2016 landed in Australia, and was back to my country on 3 Apr 2016; 3 nights in Sydney and 4 nights in regional area. 

17 Aug 2017 landed in Australia regional area until now;

11 Aug 2019 I lodged my 887 visa application. I think I already totally stayed in Australia two years. Is my understanding correct? or I have to wait after 17 Aug 2019.

I received bridging visa and it will be effective some days later on 25 Sep 2019. There is no condition in the bridging visa. Can I move to the big city after 25 Sep 2019?