sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

9 minutes ago, Dee said:

Do you have any other names like in my case though my passport name is updated but then i had different surname before i got married hence i had to include that in AFP...

Nope, single and never got married.. i really dont intend to apply for a new afp..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Nope, single and never got married.. i really dont intend to apply for a new afp..

Interesting please do check again hopefully none of your documents have any other name; In case you are 100% sure then you should lodge compliant; i remember @Russkigot a request from CO to update AFP as it had expired whereas it was not and she lodged compliant and it worked. @Russkican you please share your experience. Thanks!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Grant.... where rrr u........?????? 

😃😃😃😃😃

his name is Peter nowadays 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi guys... i need some advice. If a person living in Victoria has to make statutory declaration for a Queensland. What form do we need to use. 

I have lived with one of friends when i first cane to Australia in Qld, but they have moved to melbourne now. So how do i get the statutory declaration for that. Do we use Qld form or Victorian??

Or can we use the commonwealth statitory declaration act 1959 form..

1 hour ago, amina umar said:

means i wouldn't be able to get any benefit for my kids??? can you explain what's the family benefits class A n B??? as there

is no waiting time for class B who is eligible for that and one thing more there is written in link that time frame is for newly arrived residents and we are here for last ten year??? happy to more listen from you... thanks

FTB-B: the max. rate per family each fortnight is 110.6$ if youngest child between (5-18 years) or 158$ if youngest child (0-5years).

FTB-A: the max. rate for each child is 242.20$ (depends on the age & income).

All people got PR after Jan. 2019 (regardless you have been here for years as 489 visa or student visa) will be eligible for FTA-B only. One year is the waiting period to be eligible for FTB-A. Other benefits you need to wit for 2 or 4 years.

They have done a dirty game with family 887 visa, unfortunately!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Simmie said:

Grant.... where rrr u........?????? 

😃😃😃😃😃

Went for long holiday...

• Sad 2

On 8/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, adam said:

I want to share something 

I have a friend who applied in Jan 28 /2018 for 887 and they got back to him after 7 months with a grant 

Moreover,he applied for his citizenship in Jan /2019 and they got back to him to do the citizenship test in April/2019 and then he got the approval in July /2019 

Hhhhhhhhahahahahaahaha

thats a gold luck 🙂 

Correction  he applied PR on Jan 2017 and get it after 7 months after a complaint raised 

and applied for citizenship on Jan 2019 and got the test response in April 2019and the approval on August 2019

On 8/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Freddy said:

So, he got his PR in August 2018 and apply for Citizenship in January 2019 (didn't even wait for the one year period on PR as per law)?!! His last name should be Trump mate to do that 🤣

@Freddy

Correction  he applied PR on Jan 2017 and get it after 7 months after a complaint raised 

and applied for citizenship on Jan 2019 and got the test response in April 2019and the approval on August 2019

• Like 1

Hey Guys 

Does 2 years time for 887 start after visa grant ?

or we can count time while waiting on bridging visa A ?

this is what I got from immigration website

CD0CD3F7-5278-41E2-B78F-8266076CE269.png

4 hours ago, good luck all said:

FTB-B: the max. rate per family each fortnight is 110.6$ if youngest child between (5-18 years) or 158$ if youngest child (0-5years).

FTB-A: the max. rate for each child is 242.20$ (depends on the age & income).

All people got PR after Jan. 2019 (regardless you have been here for years as 489 visa or student visa) will be eligible for FTA-B only. One year is the waiting period to be eligible for FTB-A. Other benefits you need to wit for 2 or 4 years.

They have done a dirty game with family 887 visa, unfortunately!

yeah they played game with 887 n giving benefits to 491 n 494 

Hi Guys,

Recently, I have updated Change of detail 1022 form  and other detail at immi account for new born baby . I know I am under 887 visa processing time frame though, I have submitted complaint through global feedback unit. I got reply asking 

27D9B36F-C02C-41FB-B7FF-94C082181706.thumb.jpeg.9030f8d5c5723ad65f1860ea4ae16d38.jpeg

Today I Received email from feedback unit stating that2FCC57A7-0E20-4259-945A-FD2F9320A3A1.thumb.jpeg.adc1e81db0f00e6ed0847bc1439e8aab.jpeg

Does this is standard email reply for everyone or whether they are taking this seriously!!

Please share your experience guys

Much appreciate.

14 hours ago, Stellajane said:

Interesting! Hope you are correct! 🤞Fingers crossed!

Hi,

I got PR last week and asked the same question from Centrelink.  darwin and Victoria regional Centrelink officers says it’s start from the day we get PR. I tried to apply for paid parental leave but I got refusal letter from Centrelink yesterday that I’m not eligible and need to wait for two years. But again another person got different answer not sure i should try with different Centrelink office again. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Recently, I have updated Change of detail 1022 form  and other detail at immi account for new born baby . I know I am under 887 visa processing time frame though, I have submitted complaint through global feedback unit. I got reply asking 

27D9B36F-C02C-41FB-B7FF-94C082181706.thumb.jpeg.9030f8d5c5723ad65f1860ea4ae16d38.jpeg

Today I Received email from feedback unit stating that2FCC57A7-0E20-4259-945A-FD2F9320A3A1.thumb.jpeg.adc1e81db0f00e6ed0847bc1439e8aab.jpeg

Does this is standard email reply for everyone or whether they are taking this seriously!!

Please share your experience guys

Much appreciate.

I don’t think it’s a standard reply, as Few days back some one posted the reply which was different from it. When did u apply 887?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nomz said:

I don’t think it’s a standard reply, as Few days back some one posted the reply which was different from it. When did u apply 887?

I applied mine on 24/12/2018

Hello. If I am using an agent and If I do complain, do I get the response email or is it the agent who gets the response?

6 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

I applied mine on 24/12/2018

wow you will be so lucky if you get your grant in just 8 months. 

15 hours ago, Pawan Preet said:

Hey Guys 

Does 2 years time for 887 start after visa grant ?

or we can count time while waiting on bridging visa A ?

this is what I got from immigration website

CD0CD3F7-5278-41E2-B78F-8266076CE269.png

it is count from the date of the grant 

13 hours ago, amina umar said:

yeah they played game with 887 n giving benefits to 491 n 494 

No confirmed information anywhere states that 491 and 494 will get any Centerlink benefits.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Freddy said:

No confirmed information anywhere states that 491 and 494 will get any Centerlink benefits. 

Freddy, please have a look at page 1460 of this forum. It says in a post there that they will get the benefits as they will be considered as permanent resident for benefits.

10 minutes ago, Freddy said:

The bill hasn't passed the Parliament yet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Freddy, please have a look at page 1460 of this forum. It says in a post there that they will get the benefits as they will be considered as permanent resident for benefits.

Bill not passed yet...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone has been messing up the spreadsheet again. My name and details are no longer appearing on the spreadsheet. Please update.