sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

11 minutes ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Applied on 24/12/2018, Today got request by immi regarding bub e-medical consent form(under 6 month of age) though I have submitted GP letter when adding new born. I have one question do we need GP to sign on that consent form or it is by main applicant. Co Paul

Thanks

Hi, 

When was your baby born? I applied in Aug 2018, baby born in March/2019, still waiting to hear a thing from case officers. 

1 minute ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi, 

When was your baby born? I applied in Aug 2018, baby born in March/2019, still waiting to hear a thing from case officers. 

Baby was born on April 2019.

Hello @Russki and all members .. 

Pls advise my application will complete 17 months tomrw. I was requested kids medical and afp on 5th of june 2019 which was provided accordingly. But since then there is no response or anything .. i want to lodge a complaint but have no clue what to state in a complaint .. apart from all the frustration we have all   been through lol.. 

Pls advise how should i put a complaint by phone or by email. 

Thanks in advace. 

1 minute ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Baby was born on April 2019.

It seems that CO wants to get New Baby's Medical done against HAP ID, so it will get assessed by their Medical team.

23 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Is that alright if all applicants travel overseas on bridging visa? Bit scared 

According to our agent its best not to leave the country on a bridging Visa.

24 minutes ago, Skaur said:

You can travel overseas but note that all applicants must be within Australia to receive grant. Please refer to FAQ on page 1477 of this forum made by HelloMan. 🙂

• Like 2

Officially winter is over and it is shiny today. Hope all CO's coming back from hibernate.  Wish a big grant month ever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Absolutely fine, just make sure to get BVB before traveling if you 489 is expired. 

2 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Applied on 24/12/2018, Today got request by immi regarding bub e-medical consent form(under 6 month of age) though I have submitted GP letter when adding new born. I have one question do we need GP to sign on that consent form or it is by main applicant. Co Paul

Thanks

GP will only provide letter.Main applicant needs to sign the consent form GP won't sign as I remember.I have completed a online emedical form(check your account) .I  did these when I got PR back in May'19.Hope ths helps.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RANJU said:

GP will only provide letter.Main applicant needs to sign the consent form GP won't sign as I remember.I have completed a online emedical form(check your account) .I  did these when I got PR back in May'19.Hope ths helps.

Thanks heaps, will do so ASAP.

4 hours ago, adam said:

@Saar where did you to create this HAP ID please 

I haven”t create that. One of the consultant suggest me to create but I didn”t. you can create on Immi account but you have to click on I haven”t applied the visa yet. All the consultant to on the same way to create hapID. Go to New application and on health declaration you have to fill up all the information.  

If you click I already applied for visa then you can”t create that. 

Does anyone has gone through a small court claim to recover unpaid wages and anunal leave.i haven't been paid my 6 weeks annnual and three weeks of salary as I was a full time chef.i have all the proof and eveidenece of working like payslip and messages from owner making a payment commitment but he never stick with his words.the business is closed .i am planning to take it to fair work.i have heard fair work is there to settle the disputes between employee and employers.it doesn't take a legal active but only could recommend you to take it to the small claim court.can someone tell me the process of small court claim and chances of winning the  case
Thanks

I have applied on 21/07/2018 and haven't been contacted yet. Is this normal?Anyone in the same boat?

12 minutes ago, Doman said:

I have applied on 21/08/2018 and haven't been contacted yet. Is this normal?Anyone in the same boat?

Applied 8/8/2018

5 hours ago, Skaur said:

If you are in a bridge visa, you MUST have a bridge visa-B to travel outside, if you are intending to come back..

10 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Fayz, 

Its a grey area cz they ask you to add all you family memebers as non accompanying. I had the same issue and I had my parents and siblings on document attach page. 

1. i did not try to correct it
2. I did not attach any documents under their names

All went well with no issues.

If you have run out of document attach limit, use your partners 60 documents like I did.

hope it helps.

Good luck

Thank you so much  ☺️

6 hours ago, 887:- 24/12/2018 said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Did You ask for HAPID or CO opened your file?

Apologies, I have to edit my post and resubmit:

I have applied on 21/07/2018 and haven't been contacted yet. Is this normal?Anyone in the same boat?

19 minutes ago, Doman said:

Apologies, I have to edit my post and resubmit:

dont worry i have applied on 17 july  2018 i am not expecting my  grant next three month  🙂  hopefully my prediction would be wrong 😄

Hello Friends, 

I want to travel overseas this month, I have applied for 887 visa, but my 489 visa is still valid till 2021, I have bridging visa A but in-active. Do I need to get a bridging visa B before I depart Australia ?

Thanks