887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey, how r ya ? hows ur day going ? I have been silent follower on this list since last year 

application date 19august 2018 

please do add me 

this is a joke changing it again to 18-21 months 

I have been in the country since 19 February 2007 every one I know has passports I haven’t even received residency changing rules and things have made my life so hard that I am still struggling with jobs I can’t do because I don’t have residency 

legal way is good but what impact it is going to have more delays and more problems for us please wait I’ll work out 

files which are been responded to if they will finish then only more will open 

• Like 4

guys, 

thats what i have from one of my friends. 

1.jpg

and when i Called the complain department. they guy told me that pro-time we have basing on the previous month process, so if they were slow to process last month then the time will increase but doesnt mean this month will be the same,

some how we can say its just forecast time. 

Maybe.... hmmmm..

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Simmie, I think that is the way forward for us. I'm just not sure what to say as I don't want to annoy the CO and get the process dragged out even more... What are your thoughts? 

Hi bern i have called the gbu yesterday just to give them general feedback .. like my comcern about the time is taken for the application and i was just honest with them that what we are going through each and every day .. while waiting patiently for the grant. The operator have submmited the feedback after taking my TRN for application and he advised that it takes 15 days to the CO to get back to us .. lets hope for the best now .. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Happy to assist..

Let's give @TTTF the "Thanks" - cup guys on his comment on the page before this one. Let us show him some support for willing to take the task upon him to make a list of questions to the department under the "Freedom of information" act. 

Hopefully we can get some answers there.

Much appreciated!

• Thanks 1

I made complaint on 2nd because i was about to finish 17 months on 3rd. Got reply from GFU that they have forwarded the case to relevant department. Got reply yesterday from department saying your email is not connected to you visa file. Bloody MacBook autofilled in my email address but i gave my wife’s email in application. Was planning to lodge another complaint today with correct email but another shocking news came in with increase in processing times. @Simmie @Bern83 looks like we will need to wait bit more longer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, sunnny said:

I made complaint on 2nd because i was about to finish 17 months on 3rd. Got reply from GFU that they have forwarded the case to relevant department. Got reply yesterday from department saying your email is not connected to you visa file. Bloody MacBook autofilled in my email address but i gave my wife’s email in application. Was planning to lodge another complaint today with correct email but another shocking news came in with increase in processing times. @Simmie @Bern83 looks like we will need to wait bit more longer.

Hi sunny i have got reply back yesterday saying feedback have been farwarded to the relevant department and they will get back to me in 15 business days . And the have generated a case no for my feedback

• Like 1

Just now, Pandora said:

I am the silent follower 

Got my golden email this morning. 

Applied on 17th july 2018

Got direct grant on 5th September 2019

I am the single applicant 

Co Regina

Wish everyone best of luck.

Thanks for sharing such a great news after all these headache today. All the best...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Doman said:

Thanks for sharing such a great news after all these headache today. All the best...

Congratulations on the grant... It is great news.. 

but this does not tie up with the statement on the IMMI website "We are currently assessing applications submitted before July 2018" Cant really make out what exactly they are doing here. They state they are processing applications prior to July 2018 and a  mid July 2018 is being accessed . 

• Like 2