sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 hour ago, Abyssiniancat said:

I was still in the shock but I did read the commons and list the following answer wish it helps:

1. I did not lodge any complain or feedback but I was actually still thinking about this morning before got upūüėď

2. no asking anything further thing it was direct grant. I just renewed my AFP in the early August. I strongly suggest you do so!

3. Fake? come on guys! be optimistic! just like you I wasn't expecting my grant in a little while then suddenly happiness comes to knock my door. 13 months awaiting when you turn around and look back you must be proud of yourself! anyway keep faith I believe yours is knocking the door soon this month. 

4. paying fee to speed? surely nope but¬†¬†I did think about the same thing last yearūüėā

Lastly, Good luck everyone! Don't be panic! I said I have a strong feeling that granting wave is coming up! 

Hi!

How you get the HAP ID for your baby?

13 minutes ago, Saar said:

Same Question for you aswell. Did you request for HAP ID aswell?

Yes I have already done that in May2019

I have requested through feedback and co peter sent me the Hap Id letter. Thanks

3 hours ago, nudgee said:

hey mate, Congrats!!! Did you submit any complaints? 

i applied on 12 july. Still my file not been touched 

Hi I'm a new member we applied on 17 july 2018 QLD

Can any body tell me is updated form 80 must if there is no change in circumstances 

Hey team. I will be eligible to apply next week. Could you pls add me on the tracker. Also, will I need to fill in form 80 for my spouse as well? And she has a diploma from Australia, will she need IELTS? Any help will be appreciated 

Hi All

Just a random question to all those still waiting. Who of you has CO Sophorn? Is there a link between the delays and the attending CO?

6 hours ago, Abyssiniancat said:

I was still in the shock but I did read the commons and list the following answer wish it helps:

1. I did not lodge any complain or feedback but I was actually still thinking about this morning before got upūüėď

2. no asking anything further thing it was direct grant. I just renewed my AFP in the early August. I strongly suggest you do so!

3. Fake? come on guys! be optimistic! just like you I wasn't expecting my grant in a little while then suddenly happiness comes to knock my door. 13 months awaiting when you turn around and look back you must be proud of yourself! anyway keep faith I believe yours is knocking the door soon this month. 

4. paying fee to speed? surely nope but¬†¬†I did think about the same thing last yearūüėā

Lastly, Good luck everyone! Don't be panic! I said I have a strong feeling that granting wave is coming up! 

Congratulations for the grant. Did you submit certified documents? 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Abyssiniancat said:

OMG! Grant!!

I just now got the grant letter!!

Applied 3 August 2018 through by agent

Family of 3 

Renewed AFP on early August

Direct Grant by Co Wilson

Thanks this forum wish all the best guys for you and your family! have faith do not give up ! I have felling that the granting wave is coming up now! 

Congrats mate.  What a day for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nadine said:

Hi All

Just a random question to all those still waiting. Who of you has CO Sophorn? Is there a link between the delays and the attending CO?

Yes he is one of laziest one, never gave direct grant and never check document properly, same with me asked for same documents which i already uploaded. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mazie said:

Hi I'm a new member we applied on 17 july 2018 QLD

Can any body tell me is updated form 80 must if there is no change in circumstances 

Not required!

Hey guys I have got some messages regarding lodged documents. I just have a few further points to clarify as per my previous concerns:

1. We didn't leave Australia since been granted 489 so we didn't submit new PCC after that date was granting. I did have concern about if DIBP ask we then have to organise a trip to do it (from regional to city)gonna be huge time and financial consumes. Anyway, they didn't ask.

2. I was told that we don't need the further health examination as we have done once lodged 489, but it did subject to the case office's decision.Anyway, they didn't ask.

3.Giving that my kid is 8 yrs so my criteria do not suit those families with new born babies.

4. I had 7 days holiday trip in Japan and I had concern if PCC is needed for that - confirmed by agent it is not necessary which is true.

5. Everything was submited by colour scanning copy without further JP or Police certify - confirmed with Agent that high resolution scanning colour copy will be treated as certified documents. It proves to be ture.

That's all I can think of, hope it helps! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

Hey guys I have got some messages regarding lodged documents. I just have a few further points to clarify as per my previous concerns:

1. We didn't leave Australia since been granted 489 so we didn't submit new PCC after that date was granting. I did have concern about if DIBP ask we then have to organise a trip to do it (from regional to city)gonna be huge time and financial consumes. Anyway, they didn't ask.

2. I was told that we don't need the further health examination as we have done once lodged 489, but it did subject to the case office's decision.Anyway, they didn't ask.

3.Giving that my kid is 8 yrs so my criteria do not suit those families with new born babies.

4. I had 7 days holiday trip in Japan and I had concern if PCC is needed for that - confirmed by agent it is not necessary which is true.

5. Everything was submited by colour scanning copy without further JP or Police certify - confirmed with Agent that high resolution scanning colour copy will be treated as certified documents. It proves to be ture.

That's all I can think of, hope it helps! 

Hi, 

Just out of curiosity, what's your country of origin? 

22 hours ago, Rantan said:

Thanks, Honey! Yes, we know that this is mandatory and we have uploaded our form 80 in June 2018 when we have applied. The question is: do we need to update it and upload a newer form 80? Thanks!

No Dear

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me how to add in my details into the tracker? Do I just add to the end of the tracker? I applied in February and when I try add in a row it pulls up an alert. I obviously don't want to mess anything up, so just wondering.

Thanks.

@Nadine Are you based in South Australia by any chance?

14 hours ago, Nadine said:

Hi All

On 9/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Well said, we should all contribute as much as we can to this story, it will not hurt but can only help.

Hello all - Received a update from SBS,

"couldn’t really read the emails sent by your
members. I hope to be able to return to work to tomorrow 
and will begin reviewing these."

The reporter has been away for last couple of days and has received the emails sent by members will be reviewing this soon. Hopefully we can except some positive outcome here. 

Thank you for all members who have contributed to this. Much appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TTTF said:

Hello all - Received a update from SBS,

"couldn’t really read the emails sent by your
members. I hope to be able to return to work to tomorrow 
and will begin reviewing these."

The reporter has been away for last couple of days and has received the emails sent by members will be reviewing this soon. Hopefully we can except some positive outcome here. 

Thank you for all members who have contributed to this. Much appreciated.

Much appreciate your follow-up on thisūüôŹ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there,

Can anyone advise on the following. When attaching evidence of work documents, do you need to attach every single payslip for the period you worked? I have attached employment contract, but just not sure if they require every payslip.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi there,

Can anyone advise on the following. When attaching evidence of work documents, do you need to attach every single payslip for the period you worked? I have attached employment contract, but just not sure if they require every payslip.

Thanks

I would advise attaching all the payslips including your employment contract and letter from Employer (on company's letter head) confirming your employment. Idea is to upload as much proof as possible.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dee said:

I would advise attaching all the payslips including your employment contract and letter from Employer (on company's letter head) confirming your employment. Idea is to upload as much proof as possible.

Thanks Dee.

• Like 1