887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

30 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

I applied in June,2019 and I am still waiting for the answer.

24 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

No not any case officer contacted me and I contacted immigration several times.

Thats weird.

They are granting people july n aug and havent contacted you.

What Immigration saying when you have contacted them several times.

1 hour ago, Kapeel said:

Thats weird.

They are granting people july n aug and havent contacted you.

What Immigration saying when you have contacted them several times.

They have not touched June 2018 applicants, it seems like. 

@Adam, you (@Jasmine Fr) , I and for sure others are waiting for -about 16 months now- in pitch dark. It's my 11th year in Australia this year. After paying massive university fees for years, now huge taxes, remaining absent from the closest family members' serious ailments and demises in fear of more massive delays, EXTREME anxiety due to this inimitable silence from immigration's side and so very much more horrendous sacrifices, and as if all this is not enough, we must try and knock on the door for help "MOST HUMBLY POSSIBLE" in some ghost/ogre town and then? All we receive is more pitch dark moments and out-of-world anxiety-time because we are now/still under newest 18-21 months scheme! As simple as that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

I realise, last two weeks, people are receiving direct grants, there is no one been contacted by officer for further information.

Looks they are only clearing Direct Grant people  

There is another interesting thing that I have been thinking over the last two weeks: Most of the grants belong to applicants either are new members in this forum whose details do not exist in our visa tracker, or friend's of this forum's members or some people that we heard from agents that they got grants. Not sure how to judge? But worth to think about it? How many of these grants can be genuine? If you look at the visa tracker, July applicants are almost doubled and most of the applicants who got the grants just signed up to this forum...

I am surprised why we don't hear much from April, May and June applicants who are already contacted once or twice? Immigration is saying  there are working on applications before July, but how many grants we have seen for people from Jan-June over the last 2 week?

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Just a reminder guys. do yourself and others a favour and UPDATE your AFP. 

Do you mean for all those who have updated after 1st contact. For ex. 3-5 months back.

AFP is valid for 1yr. 

If it is close to expire, applicant must resubmit, otherwise if CO will ask for same, certainly will be delayed by 5-6 months minimum.