887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Rantan said:

·       Thanks for all your effort, guys, and that SBS has published the story! Well done!

Both examples mentioned in the story have applied in August '18. Unfortunately, the story doesn't cover that:
a) random applicants get requests for further documents although they are already uploaded
b) that applications from Jan to June ‘18 are completely on hold and are obviously forgotten, although they have announced it different on their website.

But at least the story has been addressed - thank you! Let's hope for the best!

@Rantan I have covered point B in my personal phone interview with sbs. I have stressed on major points regarding the non-transparency of department to the applicants. As my case is 20+ months now with one contact in June. As the time frame is not reliable, I have mention my concerns regarding the right to know the exact status of your own application. This is not the first time I have been stuffed around from department. In the past they rejected my TR back in 2010 without giving any reasons which led me to go through tribunal and I waited almost 3.5 years to get my case heard and they admitted that it was a mistake but whose going to take responsibility for those lost years, don’t want to go in detail with my past but it effected  me greatly personally and mentally. 

• Sad 1

On 9/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, Vinh said:

Thanks  @JoeIAm, @Honey, @Russki...All of us will receive grants very soon. Be strong & prepare for the golden emails my friends. Nothing can stop us from a better future in this wonderland.

My timeline:

Applied 28.7.18 with a family of 3

Direct grant: today after 14 months

Co: Regina

Cheers.

Congratulations @Vinh!!!! Yeeehaaa! 🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

Guys I neva expect this from immigration but I have booked my myself and my wife's English test .hope everything goes pretty well they just ask functional English no drama .I was primary applicant for both 489 and 887 visa .Gud luck guys we all will make it at the end of the day

Hi

Shall you please post here the email you received from immigration in relation to what documents they requested from you??

No one here have ever asked primary applicant english score and it is not the document required for applying 887

• Thanks 1

English is really bullshit. I think these CO are putting best of efforts to stop and delay out applications. Can someone tell them out contribution to community. 489 subclass pay taxes without any benefits. 

1. Most of the applicant has downgraded their career growth.

2. No medical support

3. Fertility rate of Australia is almost on the edge, hence they immigrants as well.

4.  We dont have much of choice in jobs.

5. We pay for our education as in most of cases they dont except previous experience.

After collecting 52 salary slips and spending 2 years here now they need us to provide English, like 52 salary slips are collected by speaking our native language or they rained from somewhere.

It really hard to understand what really they need from us. Sometimes, it seems they dont need people but superheros from Marvel series 🤬🤬🤬.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ashi said:

English is really bullshit. I think these CO are putting best of efforts to stop and delay out applications. Can someone tell them out contribution to community. 489 subclass pay taxes without any benefits. 

2. No medical support

3. Fertility rate of Australia is almost on the edge, hence they immigrants as well.

5. We pay for our education as in most of cases they dont except previous experience.

After collecting 52 salary slips and spending 2 years here now they need us to provide English, like 52 salary slips are collected by speaking our native language or they rained from somewhere.

It really hard to understand what really they need from us. Sometimes, it seems they dont need people but superheros from Marvel series 🤬🤬🤬.

I think we should not blame COs . They are following the government's guidelines only. They have clearly instructed how many applications need to finalized every month.  I just blame we are not under the right government official.  Bad luck guys .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:06 PM, TakeItOnTheChin said:

If you have not been back to those countries since you entered Oz then it should not be required

Thanks for your reply. My partner and I do have plans to go back home for a week in December and I will stop by Singapore for a few days if so. I'm assuming I should reapply for the overseas police cert then. 

13 hours ago, wincivil said:

Hi

Shall you please post here the email you received from immigration in relation to what documents they requested from you??

No one here have ever asked primary applicant english score and it is not the document required for applying 887

@887 2019I hope you don't mind my post; its very important that you clearly share info; we all got so confused; you initially shared that you were dependent for 489 and primary for 887 and now you shared that you were primary applicant for 489 and primary for 887; please be aware that we all follow and help each other and  even a single misinterpretation can unnecessary put everyone in stress and raise questions.All the best!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

My son is on 489 and he was given the 489 when he was born we and he was burned in Australia and he is 2 years now 

same with me mike, i have 2 years old baby on 489 , waiting for HAP id to get medical. 

its strange i have applied before you but still waiting , no response till now.

Is it taking to long to get date for medical test?? or when did you booked the date for medical test??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ashi said:

2. No medical support

Yes its a rough waiting. Stay strong my friend.

11 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

same with me mike, i have 2 years old baby on 489 , waiting for HAP id to get medical. 

its strange i have applied before you but still waiting , no response till now.

Is it taking to long to get date for medical test?? or when did you booked the date for medical test??

Mate they have contacted me but it says on immi that no health assessment is required 

so I have not received anything 🙂