887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Matti said:

Hello. Just a silent follower here.

Applied 887 : feb 13 2018

1st contact: march 2019 asked for an updated afp

2nd contact : july 2019 and asked for afp again and more payslip and bank statement and superannuation

October 2019 visa granted.

Its been a long wait.  But finally we got it. I jope everyone gets their visas soon. 

congratulation 

Haven't you provided  payslip and bank statement and superannuation in first instant,??

have they asked you again??

15 hours ago, Nizam said:

Yes I know people prefer waiting. They don’t want change any thing but need everything should change and fix by itself. If we can get applicants who interested then we can approach lawyer. I think every one should take this seriously even though they applied recently as it get down the waiting time for all. 

Who loves to wait? I don't remember seeing you here when we had terrible times. Not sure how far are you in your waiting time but blaming other applicants for the delay will not get us anywhere.

And when you make DHA move faster through whatever you guys are planning to do, come back and advice us. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Who loves to wait? I don't remember seeing you here when we had terrible times. Not sure how far are you in your waiting time but blaming other applicants for the delay will not get us anywhere.

And when you make DHA move faster through whatever you guys are planning to do, come back and advice us. 

It’s not about blaming anyone. It’s all about making immi listen. Two articles published related to delays on 887 visa by sbs. Now applicants are making noise in coming days we will approach lawyers and discuss. If things had been done before the time frame wouldn’t be 19-22 months from 6-8 months in a year. 

Heart 💔 broken as no where close to expected grants this week 

hope we see some in coming week or weeks and we all get out of the misery's we are in

as this one letter granted is holding our life’s back and holding us all from coming forward with our full potentials to establish ourself, community and potential company or business 

hope for the best of all for all of us for the coming weeks 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Matti said:

2nd contact : july 2019 and asked for afp again and more payslip and bank statement and superannuation

Its been a long wait.  But finally we got it. I jope everyone gets their visas soon. 

Hi @ Matti, many congratulations for the grant. Did you highlight the salary deposited in your bank statements ?

38 minutes ago, Nizam said:

It’s not about blaming anyone. It’s all about making immi listen. Two articles published related to delays on 887 visa by sbs. Now applicants are making noise in coming days we will approach lawyers and discuss. If things had been done before the time frame wouldn’t be 19-22 months from 6-8 months in a year. 

Had those two articles made any impact, we wouldn't be in a drought of grants.  

16 hours ago, Matti said:

Congrats mate! Just wondering what was the reason for more payslip? Didn't you provide enough payslips for 52 weeks? And also its so strange that why didn't they request those in the first contact 😞

On 9/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, Seacity112 said:

Definitely! keep our heads up and have faith!!!  Could i congratulate you in advance, mate. We are all closer to the day we are long for. Cheers!  

'Pamper ' is an exact word. Look at them, choose Sep- Nov applicants and sent emails, really confuse people. 

Just hope that they just want to expedite those applicans who are waiting for more than 9 months....

Or otherwise again, play the same game like before general election then all have holidays and close their eyes and ears. 

OMG.

Holiday mode.... 

On 9/26/2019 at 10:49 AM, Seacity112 said:

This is Petter Dutton kind of revenge! Each time we are nearly to get things through, but end up with longer processing time. We can see that the division within this Department. Petter Dutton sits behind and he doesn't agree anything! Because he thinks that his immigrant control policy help Liberal to win the election, and he called up those Giants together, then kicked off  previous PM -- Turnball who is more welcoming migrates..

Damm Petter Dutton, evil. The same games/tactics he has done in politics. 

Sick of these politician, not doing well in economic growth incentives, but only keep these erratic and unprofessional conduct as well as continuous threats and bulling tactics we had no choice. 

Petter Dutton's style, he might think so cool for him to control everything...

44 minutes ago, dhle said:

Congrats mate! Just wondering what was the reason for more payslip? Didn't you provide enough payslips for 52 weeks? And also its so strange that why didn't they request those in the first contact 😞

Thats true. I just gave a summary of my psyslip st first. They didnt ask anthing until the 2nd contact. 

21 hours ago, Nizam said:

That’s correct mate. Undoubtedly we are getting struck for longer time around 18-20 months. Many people in this forum are not interested in time delays they are more eager in baby medical, English requirement , centre link benefit and so on. If you have any suggestions let us know even we can go legal way by paying money  from our pocket. 

Honestly I am so lost 

I have so many plans waiting and depending on this decision 

I can say that today I am 17 months of waiting which never happened for 887 before in general 

so frustrated and I do not know what to do 

22 minutes ago, adam said:

Honestly I am so lost 

I have so many plans waiting and depending on this decision 

I can say that today I am 17 months of waiting which never happened for 887 before in general 

so frustrated and I do not know what to do 

Understand and hugging, mate.  It's really ridiculous. They are like playing monkeys, and they might have more lies. Remember ....last year, they were on holiday a  half year then Christmas , then at the beginning of this year, lower volume....???! And then they talked to everyone that processing  case by case.....and then they talked to media big amount is waiting ,more than 8,000 applicants.....and then said many of applicant are not eligible yet before submitted ..... and then mail actions on Sep - Nov mates....and then on Holiday again.....

• Like 1