887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys- Quick question- While I was filling the online form for 887 do I need to do health examination again.  I have done my health examination when I got my 489 in 2016 and my wife did it recently after I applied for her 489 subsequent entrant visa.  I am the primary applicant for 887 and  my wife is secondary applicant.  Do I have to do health examination again ?  experts PLease suggest 

No Health Examination required, But if IMMI wants then they will request you

1 hour ago, serry said:

Hi friends,

May I have your suggestions about the query please:

I have renewed the Passport of my 5 years old son.

I am going to upload it to my immiaccount 887 documents.

Apart from that, what-else needs to be done? 

Kindly guide please. thanks 

I think you need to Complete Change of Circustances as well

9 hours ago, vivek2467 said:

Hey Everyone,

Few quick questions,

All my documents are ready for 887 visa, but i have doubt about the following mentioned topics. If anyone has gone through this stage please let me know about this.

1. My 489 visa (STATE SPONSORED) will expire on 06 December 2021, my question is after applying for 887 visa will i get bridging visa straight away, even though my visa is still valid ?? If not then will i get it, is it automatic or do i have to apply for it. Can i visit India after getting the bridging visa ?

2. We just had our baby last month, i have got her visa grant letter by sending all her documents to department, what else they can ask for baby and is there anything which i can upload beforehand to avoid any cross check form CO ?? I am reading a lot about baby medical process, can please someone enlighten me about the procedure of doing it. 

Please help me seniors, your help will be highly appreciated !

Hi Vivek

Bridging Visa A (BVA) will be issued to all applicants Automatically immediately after 887 submission. BVA will be effective once your 489 expire. Till then you are bound to obey all conditions of 489 or you get your PR.

Yes you can visit your Home country, you donot nedd any other visa till 489 is active.

Once your BVA will be active you need to have BVB to return Australia.

Regarding your New Born Baby (If Baby is born in Australia), no medical require for 887. However you need to submit digned copy of E-Medical Consent form and a Certificate from your GP/or Pediatrician stating that they examimed your baby. Probably you Get HAP id from IMMI. Make sure you upload these documents and send them n requested email id as well.

emdical_cosent form.JPG

2 hours ago, SUDIP said:

No Health Examination required, But if IMMI wants then they will request you

@SUDIP wanted to ask experst here who got the direct grant !!  is the health examination needed for primary applicant or not ? Can anyone please clarify  as I dont want CO to ask for medicals and then my application gets delayed aagin

• Like 1

[mention=4221]SUDIP[/mention] wanted to ask experst here who got the direct grant !!  is the health examination needed for primary applicant or not ? Can anyone please clarify  as I dont want CO to ask for medicals and then my application gets delayed aagin

Good question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, SUDIP said:

Hi Vivek

Bridging Visa A (BVA) will be issued to all applicants Automatically immediately after 887 submission. BVA will be effective once your 489 expire. Till then you are bound to obey all conditions of 489 or you get your PR.

Yes you can visit your Home country, you donot nedd any other visa till 489 is active.

Once your BVA will be active you need to have BVB to return Australia.

Regarding your New Born Baby (If Baby is born in Australia), no medical require for 887. However you need to submit digned copy of E-Medical Consent form and a Certificate from your GP/or Pediatrician stating that they examimed your baby. Probably you Get HAP id from IMMI. Make sure you upload these documents and send them n requested email id as well.

emdical_cosent form.JPG

Hi, Where do I can find the E medical consent form?

Hi seniors, 

I applied for 887 on 4/4/2018. I have worked under 3 employers to complete the 52 weeks. Recently I noticed that one of the employer has not sent money for the superannuation. However he has sent money to my tax file no. Now almost 2 years has gone since I left from that employer. I'm really worry about this. will this make a trouble for the  visa. please give me an advice seniors

18 minutes ago, Mazie said:

Hi everyone is any body being asked the reason for the time spent out of regional area from the date landed in Australia the settlement time?

Please its urgent

Hey mate,

It happened to me last year. I have received both email and phone calls from the Visa Cancellation Department. They were asking why I have stayed out of regional area for a some period of time. Your answer is very crucial and it might change your visa outcome. I strongly suggest to consult with a lawyer before to reply to immigration.It worth to spend a  few horehounds of dollars to get a few pieces of right advice from experienced people for your case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doman said:

Hey mate,

It happened to me last year. I have received both email and phone calls from the Visa Cancellation Department. They were asking why I have stayed out of regional area for a some period of time. Your answer is very crucial and it might change your visa outcome. I strongly suggest to consult with a lawyer before to reply to immigration.It worth to spend a  few horehounds of dollars to get a few pieces of right advice from experienced people for your case.

hi @Doman what were your reasons if you don't mind sharing and for how long you took to settle in a regional area. I stayed 2.5 months in CBD before moving to Regional, only because I was afraid of settling by myself when landed in Australia and stayed at my cousin's place. 

Hi Guys- I am confused here while filling the 887 form. Should I say YES or NO. I did my health examination in 2016 when I got my 489.  Experts advise please  

Do i have to mention NO for me  and  YES for my wife who recently did medical when she got 489 subsequent ?  

image.png.e531a101cec9ea23b09df907b808baef.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shan4444 said:

Hi seniors, 

I applied for 887 on 4/4/2018. I have worked under 3 employers to complete the 52 weeks. Recently I noticed that one of the employer has not sent money for the superannuation. However he has sent money to my tax file no. Now almost 2 years has gone since I left from that employer. I'm really worry about this. will this make a trouble for the  visa. please give me an advice seniors

I wouldn't much worry about it. I know some of the applicants did not provide supper fund details to immigration.  You better make sure that your payment summary are correct. 

11 hours ago, Doman said:

Hey mate,

Did you receive your grant?

8 hours ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys- I am confused here while filling the 887 form. Should I say YES or NO. I did my health examination in 2016 when I got my 489.  Experts advise please  

Do i have to mention NO for me  and  YES for my wife who recently did medical when she got 489 subsequent ?  

Hi Akie, I think it should be ticked yes if the medicals have been undertaken within last 12 months only.  If  you or your wife have undergone medical for VISA PURPOSE ONLY- A HAP ID IS PROVIDED FOR each individual and HAP ID is mentioned in our referral letter for our medical examination issued for visa purpose.

I think one should Tick YES - PLEASE VERIFY THE DATE YOU WERE ASKED THIS QUESTION AND GO BACK AN YEAR FROM THAT DATE. 

(For Example - you were asked this question today i.e., 8th Oct 2019, If medicals were conducted, FOR VISA PURPOSE ONLY, any time between 07th Oct 2018 till tod 08 Oct 2019 -  tick YES else it should be NO.

Hope this helps. Seniors please correct me if this is wrong. Cheers

13 hours ago, Mazie said:

Hi everyone is any body being asked the reason for the time spent out of regional area from the date landed in Australia the settlement time?

Please its urgent

Hey Legend, 

is that true that you were asked to answer why you stood the only 4weeks on none regional area?
if this is the case, are they asking you to convince them why you did that?
and if they sent you the cancellation of your VISA 489?
even tho,  if you stood 4 weeks in none regional but you are eligible to apply for another visa they are not going to send you cancellation letter are they?
cheers 

10 hours ago, Akie said:

Answer should be "No" for you as your last medical for visa was in 2016 and we are 2019 and accordingly your wife should say "Yes" if her medical was done recently.

• Like 1

Hello All,

We launched this website over the weekend and thought it might have some useful information for people moving to Adelaide.

Please feel free to share with friends and family who are moving in the future.

I don't have access to share on 489 forums so if anyone has that access, please share there as well.

https://www.lifeinadelaide.com.au/

Cheers

• Thanks 2