887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congratulations to all those who received their grants!!!

My child was born in Australia Oct 2016, we applied for 887 in Oct 2018. I tried to ask for a HAP ID via feedback and their reply was : “The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 13 October 2019. 

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter. 

Any request needs to be raised directly with the processing area.”

May I ask where can I get the GP form so I can have my child assessed and then submit that letter to immi?

3 minutes ago, 081018 said:

And if I generate a HAP ID by creating a new application, has anyone tried this and received their grant with no issue?

I did that but still waiting for grant after 1st contact.
Do not forget to add cover letter in your application that ur child has undergone medical with this HAP id.

3 hours ago, 081018 said:

Congratulations to all those who received their grants!!!

My child was born in Australia Oct 2016, we applied for 887 in Oct 2018. I tried to ask for a HAP ID via feedback and their reply was : “The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 13 October 2019. 

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter. 

Any request needs to be raised directly with the processing area.”

May I ask where can I get the GP form so I can have my child assessed and then submit that letter to immi?

How far I know you have to do full medical for your baby . GP letter will not be accepted as of your baby turns  into 3 years. You can create HP ID under 189 Visa then update your payment receipt to your immi account. 

5 hours ago, MZH said:

How far I know you have to do full medical for your baby . GP letter will not be accepted as of your baby turns  into 3 years. You can create HP ID under 189 Visa then update your payment receipt to your immi account. 

Hi @MZH, Do we create Hap ID before application of 887 visa?

5 hours ago, Akie said:

Guys- I am filling out PCC online form from VFS website-  Present Address in Country of Domicile .  which address should  I fill in here ?? My australian address or my Indian perm adddress which is written on passport ?  Experts advise please

Can experts help here

8 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

When you check the drop down list, India is not in there. So i filled our in Australia. And we got our PCC last week.

Yes thats what I also found that India is not there. So I hope there are no issues. I filled out the Australian address in that section then