887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Dee said:

Just had a word with my MARA consultant about timings and his advise is to be organised and ensure all your documents are uploaded and updated.

He received one grant today for the application filed on Aug 10, 2018. Gives me tremendous hope.🤩

All the best to us.

Agreed, I have also been made aware of August 2018 grants. The 22 to 23 months is a stat based on some grants that take long due to resubmitted documents or applications not completed properly

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Agreed, I have also been made aware of August 2018 grants. The 22 to 23 months is a stat based on some grants that take long due to resubmitted documents or applications not completed properly

Disagree..take me as an example

i applied May 2018 contacted for medical for my son last week !

because you can’t create a HAP ID 

thanks 😊 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:56 AM, Shanjay1 said:

Guys and experts, can u pls advise started worrying so much

You've mentioned that you don't want to change your particulars (address) because you wanted to be sure that you are comfortable with your accommodation and only then you will update the authorities. Did you guys update your 489 CO everytime you change particulars like addresses for example? 

My friend was advised by the officer to go back to his home country just because he told the officer that he wanted to move to another state's regional area because he cant find a job in his current area. He's right in doing an update, but wrong by telling and asking the officer if it's ok to do so. 

6 hours ago, Dee said:

Just had a word with my MARA consultant about timings and his advise is to be organised and ensure all your documents are uploaded and updated.

He received one grant today for the application filed on Aug 10, 2018. Gives me tremendous hope.🤩

All the best to us.

All the best buddy, surely golden mail will arrive anytime soon.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Kumar887 said:

Stay positive guys. Double check all your documents. Remember to upload new police clearance on time. 190 Visa processing time has gone down dramatically in last 2 months. We are next. emoji846.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperately waiting, life is paused for year+ sadly

18 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Dear All Seniors n Experts n Juniors n all others,

I have been asking this question so many times, still looking for answer.

Please help !!!

image.thumb.png.8d68d18fc7146223fb6f1686fdcc50e8.png

The first question back to you is, what level of English does your partner have and which docs can proof that? Did your partner do an IELTS test or has your partner studied in Australia? We need a few more parameters to work with here in order to be able to answer your question.