887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 10/27/2019 at 9:46 AM, TTTF said:

@adamFinally ! great news.. Congratulations to you and your family.. 🙂I always thought you should get one as soon as possible considering the situation  .. Happy to see that happen. Enjoy.

Thanks mate 

yes it was very hard time and a very long time 

• Like 1

Guys 

Just want to ask,

I am doing home based IT business on 489. ( I am based in regional area )

I want to ask can you do any job outside regional area ?

For example 

I got a call from customer who is NOT in regional area and if I go and complete the job outside the my territory 

would that be ok ? 

Edited by Maxtt

Guys 
Just want to ask,
For example 
I got a call from customer who is NOT in regional area and if I go and complete the job outside the my territory 
would that be ok ? 

It would be risky to travel to non regional area for work. You have to live & work in regional area specified on your grant letter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 11/1/2019 at 8:39 AM, Stellajane said:

Hi Joshua,

I understand what you are saying and please feel free to look into the options you mentioned. But I reckon it will be a hard call.

I'm still waiting on our grant also, we're end of August '18 so we haven't heard anything yet. 

So I can only hope that November will bring me the long awaited relief.

Hi Stella,

The waiting seems never ending to me.  I don't wanna believe there is anorher year of waiting to get FTB. It is absolutely absurd.

Anyway, did your spouse, dependant applicant get functional ielts? I had outdated information and did not ask my wife to take the exam again leading to Co's request for it. Anyhow, they asked other stuff though; reupload lease agreent as it was wet and bit smudged.

Have a check everything again and again and again if you want a direct grant. Best wishes for yours and mine hooooooopefully we get ours before Xmas...

Regards,

Josh

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ice Breaker said:

Hi Guys, 

We’ll be applying already for 887 Visa next week and I just like to ask if do we need to have the following documents verified by Justice of Peace? 

1. Tenancy Agreement 

2. Australian Federal Police Certificate

What else do we need to have verified if needed? 

Thanks in advance for the help

Hi Ice Breaker, Welcome on this forum.

Actually nothing really has to be JP certified. But it might help when the documents scanned are not the original ones. If you are submitting copies of copies it might be better to get your docs certified.

Please make sure you make colour copy scans of your documents.

AFP doesn't have to be certified.

10 hours ago, Maxtt said:

Guys 

Just want to ask,

For example 

would that be ok ? 

It can be understood that it doesn't matter where you obtain your revenue from (regional or non-regional) on your home based business, as long as the actual work is done within regional area.

It would not be a problem when you need to visit your clients, organise a meeting and such outside your regional area as long as the fast majority of the job is done within regional area. 

But still, it is a tricky topic, so keep it always in mind that you might need to proof that most of the work is done regional. (and I'm not talking 51% regional, it has to be a obvious that you work regional, which sits for me around 95%)

On your example, I would not go for this project if you need to work on this job 100% non-regional. Only if you are able to work on this project from your home for the majority of this project and deliver on site then it might be possible.

3 hours ago, Joshua said:

Hi Stella,

The waiting seems never ending to me.  I don't wanna believe there is anorher year of waiting to get FTB. It is absolutely absurd.

Anyway, did your spouse, dependant applicant get functional ielts? I had outdated information and did not ask my wife to take the exam again leading to Co's request for it. Anyhow, they asked other stuff though; reupload lease agreent as it was wet and bit smudged.

Have a check everything again and again and again if you want a direct grant. Best wishes for yours and mine hooooooopefully we get ours before Xmas...

Regards,

Josh

Joshua, I can assure you that I have checked my application a trillion times already. But one can never be sure if they have submitted all documents. Fingers crossed for a direct grant!

Hi, Guys.

I am looking for an advice. It may has been asked before. 

I am going to renew my AFP and I saw some people requested afp with aliases.

My formal first name: Y and Last Name: X.

In all my documents, only the employment reference letter showed aliases.  

Y(A) X is currently employed by xxxxx Pty Ltd.

A is just a nick name and easy for other people to pronounce compare to my formal name.

Do I need to just update AFP with Y X? or get two afp? One with formal and the other with aliases YA X ?

If it needs with aliases, what is the correct format to apply afp? 

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Decemeber 2018 said:

Hi, Guys.

I am looking for an advice. It may has been asked before. 

I am going to renew my AFP and I saw some people requested afp with aliases.

My formal first name: Y and Last Name: X.

In all my documents, only the employment reference letter showed aliases.  

Y(A) X is currently employed by xxxxx Pty Ltd.

A is just a nick name and easy for other people to pronounce compare to my formal name.

Do I need to just update AFP with Y X? or get two afp? One with formal and the other with aliases YA X ?

If it needs with aliases, what is the correct format to apply afp? 

Much appreciated!

I think you would need to update your AFP with your short name as well as the same is mentioned in your employment reference letter so as to have consistency. There is no different format; while filling in your online AFP form it will ask you on second page (i dont remember correctly) to write alias name so all you have to do is mention other name there.

To answer second part of your question; i dont think you can update AFP (i am not 100% sure) but you can always get a new one with alias name and upload that in your application.

3 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I think this month will be good one as they will be slow in December due to holidays etc...

Thanks! I truly hope so too!

Sometimes this waiting just kills me! Like for everybody, this is the last hurdle we need to jump through before we can finally start our lives here in the way we intended it from the start. Being stuck in this temporary category is just honestly killing me and my family. So emotionally draining, We are sooo standing still at the moment in everything we do and sooo ready for the next chapter that it is just getting unbearable.

Sorry mates, I just had to let it out.

I'm just so frustrated at the moment.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Thanks! I truly hope so too!

Sometimes this waiting just kills me! Like for everybody, this is the last hurdle we need to jump through before we can finally start our lives here in the way we intended it from the start. Being stuck in this temporary category is just honestly killing me and my family. So emotionally draining, We are sooo standing still at the moment in everything we do and sooo ready for the next chapter that it is just getting unbearable.

Sorry mates, I just had to let it out.

You have total right express your feeling,mate, frustrated or whatever.  Such long processing time, is mentally killing, i agree.

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I truly hope so too! Sometimes this waiting just kills me! Like for everybody, this is the last hurdle we need to jump through before we can finally start our lives here in the way we intended it from the start. Being stuck in this temporary category is just honestly killing me and my family. So emotionally draining, We are sooo standing still at the moment in everything we do and sooo ready for the next chapter that it is just getting unbearable. Sorry mates, I just had to let it out.

I totally feel you mate, I already lost myself, it affects my health, my mental well being, my work performance, my travel plan, my housing plan, especially when seeing everyone who applied for 190 are being able to move on with their lives. We are all great people who contribute greatly to this country and yet they totally ignoring us. Life is too short to wait we are not going to live forever why can’t they simply help us and be kind to everyone? It’s not our fault that they are so inefficient and disorganized,don’t have enough staffs and they are running out of budgets, but why we have to be responsible for this? If they need money to hire more people tell us don’t make any excuse I am willing to give them all my saving just give me my freedom, seriously

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are all the ones from suffering this unlimited pains. All the feelings, no matter positive, negative here could be understood. I think we still need to fight like fighters, don't give up, otherwise just keep silently swallowing this evil? Who else knows our situation and comes to help us? No one, only ourselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1