sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

12 minutes ago, GRACE said:

Today Requested English evidence for spouse even though I submitted it before .So  resubmitted  same documents again .Bad luck.😠 please update in tracker.

application date ? is this first contact?

4 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

Hi mate, that's not nice for them to do it again! When did you apply?

17/8/2018

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, au$$ie said:

application date ? is this first contact?

17/8/2018,first contact after the generic email

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au$$ie said:

GRACE this one should have been your direct grant ..you missed..don’t worry you will get soon

Suppose he provides documents tomorrow, when are they going to pick his file again ? 

1 minute ago, au$$ie said:

depends.. it could go in queue or get picked up after 25 days..

why they do not show us where is our application in that queue, what number? like service center , so we know and expect when (days,weeks or months) our files get picked up.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GRACE said:

Today Requested English evidence for spouse even though I submitted it before .So  resubmitted  same documents again .Bad luck.😠 please update in tracker.

Hi Grace, did you submit IELTS result? It's only valid for 1 year as far as I understand. . That could be the reason?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JOGC said:

Hi Grace, did you submit IELTS result? It's only valid for 1 year as far as I understand. . That could be the reason?

if it is valid at the time of application it should be considered 

• Like 1

if it is valid at the time of application it should be considered 

Unfortunately it should be valid throughout the time your application is in process; not just IELTS but PTE, PCC and AFP....

so if spouse’s PTE or IELTS expires in the middle of the process we have to get a new one ?

Unfortunately yes; please dont let anything expire.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GRACE said:

Did IELTS cerificate expire??

1 hour ago, GRACE said:

Hi GRACE,

Glad they touched your application. Could you please share your information regarding to your application, such as which english documents you provided before for your spouse? 

Did you update new AFP and Police check?

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Dee said:

Unfortunately yes; please dont let anything expire.

Our FQA says if it’s valid atvthe time of application it doesn’t need to be up to date

please clear me if i am wrong 

5 minutes ago, au$$ie said:

Our FQA says if it’s valid atvthe time of application it doesn’t need to be up to date

please clear me if i am wrong 

I understand but we have seen that CO's ask for updated documents if expired...

• Sad 1

Test results need to be valid at the time of lodgement of 887 visa. It does not matter if they expire whilst waiting for the 887 visa grant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Akie said:

@June What do I have to add in the Non-accompanying members of your family unit section ? Only my parents and my sibling details or my wifes parents and siblings details as well ??  

if the application only include you and you partner, Accompanying members of family unit section does not need to fill. And fill other members in OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SECTION

Hi Guys- Quick question in regards to Medicare.

When you fill up the medicare form after applying for 887, do we have to just fill 1 single form and fill section A, section B for my wife and then section D   OR  I have to fill a separate form for my wife ?? 

2 minutes ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys- Quick question in regards to Medicare.

When you fill up the medicare form after applying for 887, do we have to just fill 1 single form and fill section A, section B for my wife and then section D   OR  I have to fill a separate form for my wife ?? 

Medicare is only available for after bridging visa come into effect. if you current visa still in effect. the bridging visa will not come into efeect. so you are not eligible for Medicare

Hello everybody hope you guys doing great
i have applied last week already got my medicare card
i have 2 questions to ask if anyone can help plz
1st is abouth overseas police check i have been in australia for more than 12 years now 
do i still need to provide overseas police check as i have not been to overseas since my 489 was granted
2nd is my spouse provided a letter from uni that she studied her degree in english language and she used the same letter at the time of 489 application
do we still need to take ielts test 

if anyone can help me with these questions will be great
thanks.