sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

51 minutes ago, paulatanu said:

Silent follower here.

Got direct grant today

Applied 2/9/2018

Family of 2

Updated AFP last month, had a trip overseas for 4 weeks after application, but didn't provide anymore overseas PC

CO Adam

Best wishes for all...

Cheers!  Co Dat, Rajani,reginga, Adam, good job! Who's next? And why always silent followers????  Is there censorship through this forum? The ones who spoke strongly against current visa processing policy are censored? 

• Like 4

if the push is for new regional visas(491) and if 887 comes under the total visa bracket of 160000 then I think the processing times for 887 will keep increasing....

11 minutes ago, Kamal said:

When they open June 2018 files....i believe DHA is too unfair with June applicants

everything is unfair,somwone is good luck some is not

• Like 1

Just now, lan said:

everything is unfair,somwone is good luck some is not

Lan, when did you apply?

3 hours ago, SJay said:

is Regional South Australia a thing. I thought the whole of SA is regional..

Not sure why there is so much debate about this ... Simple solution ... Check your VEVO Conditions ... you will get to know what area changes apply to you and what don't ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dee said:

Congratulations; are you in excel tracker

C

3 hours ago, paulatanu said:

Silent follower here.

Got direct grant today

Applied 2/9/2018

Family of 2

Updated AFP last month, had a trip overseas for 4 weeks after application, but didn't provide anymore overseas PC

CO Adam

Best wishes for all...

Congratulations ongratulations 

Hi Seniors 

Can I submit payslips received after submission of 887 applicant ... mean payslips after completion of 2 year residency

5 hours ago, Asek said:

Hi Seniors 

Can I submit payslips received after submission of 887 applicant ... mean payslips after completion of 2 year residency

All documents must be happens before you 887 lodged date

Are the new post codes and new rules from 16 November impacting the people who have already applied for 887 and were on 489???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Akie said:

Are the new post codes and new rules from 16 November impacting the people who have already applied for 887 and were on 489???

NO. New post code only for new 491 applicant.

Hi everyone 

May i get one suggestion, i applyed through aussie group in melbourne and it has been 8 months they didn't upload all my documents even though i begged them so many times,  and i paid them full amount of service.  Now what should I do?  Can i make any complain?

Hi everyone 
May i get one suggestion, i applyed through aussie group in melbourne and it has been 8 months they didn't upload all my documents even though i begged them so many times,  and i paid them full amount of service.  Now what should I do?  Can i make any complain?

No good

31 minutes ago, jahidul said:

Hi everyone 

I have bad experience with Aussie Group as well so I ceased  their authority even i paid them in full, don’t want them to involve in my application. You should manage your application by yourselves  as no one understand your case better than you.

35 minutes ago, jahidul said:

Hi everyone 

I have similar experience but with another migration agent. I kept calling and asked till they upload all documents. They upload after 6 7 months as well.