887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone 
May i get one suggestion, i applyed through aussie group in melbourne and it has been 8 months they didn't upload all my documents even though i begged them so many times,  and i paid them full amount of service.  Now what should I do?  Can i make any complain?
Same thing happen to me as well. As my lawyer is not as famous as aussie group. He did same to me, did not upload recommended documents. What I did, I import my application to my account and I upload missing documents. You can do so, you can keep your lawyer and you can upload your file.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jahidul said:

Hi everyone 

May i get one suggestion, i applyed through aussie group in melbourne and it has been 8 months they didn't upload all my documents even though i begged them so many times,  and i paid them full amount of service.  Now what should I do?  Can i make any complain?

Fill form 956a withdraw migration agents and send to skilled support. Inform home affairs through phone call and put your own email Id and phone number in contact details. Import your application in your immi account and attached rest of your documents. Good luck

• Thanks 1

Hi folks,

I was a silent follower for a long time, now I came to the point of lodging my 887 visa application after fulfilling visa 489 conditions, I need your valuable help to answer some questions. 

My first landing was 20/2/2017, I stayed one month then returned to my home country.

later, I came on 20/11/2017 to start the 2 years of residency, ( rent a house, start work, school for the kids, etc..) . 

I went on an overseas  holiday this year for 22 days and returned on 20/10/2019.

in FORM 80

Q34 Are you currently in AustraliaYES, 

give details on the current visa:  visa type/name/ reason of journey/place of issue/date of arrival.

what date should I mention here? 

A- First landing ( 20/2/2017)

B- The date when I started full residency ( 20/11/2017)

C- latest date of entry after the holiday (20/10/2019)

your help will be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance. 

Hi folks,
I was a silent follower for a long time, now I came to the point of lodging my 887 visa application after fulfilling visa 489 conditions, I need your valuable help to answer some questions. 
My first landing was 20/2/2017, I stayed one month then returned to my home country.
later, I came on 20/11/2017 to start the 2 years of residency, ( rent a house, start work, school for the kids, etc..) . 
I went on an overseas  holiday this year for 22 days and returned on 20/10/2019.
in FORM 80
Q34 Are you currently in AustraliaYES, 
give details on the current visa:  visa type/name/ reason of journey/place of issue/date of arrival.
what date should I mention here? 
A- First landing ( 20/2/2017)
B- The date when I started full residency ( 20/11/2017)
C- latest date of entry after the holiday (20/10/2019)
your help will be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance. 

I thing you should enter the date you started fulfilling residency requirement. Use residency requirement calculator in DHA website to double check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Akie said:

@Preax  My I know the source of this ?  How does it impact 887 applicants who have already applied for 887 ? 

it's from home affairs website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/regional-postcodes?fbclid=IwAR38Tenpnp_GD4KpMk8iha0Avp-X7pz6POaxCQi7N67eFXT2vptMDPwXu18 

no impact on 887, I though Perth and Goldcoast will be applicable for us as well. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/designated-areas-of-australia

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/regional-postcodes

Guys, there are 2 different links to the postcode topic on de DHA website. Did I understand it right that family sponsored 489's and their from there 887 applicants do have access to the new eligible postcodes?

Link 1 is for the family sponsored 489's and from there the 887 applicants.

Link 2 is for the state sponsored 489's and from there the 887 applicants.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.4a3b7fc0f7f6145fdcc27646f045fa87.png

40 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/designated-areas-of-australia

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/regional-postcodes

Guys, there are 2 different links to the postcode topic on de DHA website. Did I understand it right that family sponsored 489's and their from there 887 applicants do have access to the new eligible postcodes?

Link 1 is for the family sponsored 489's and from there the 887 applicants.

Link 2 is for the state sponsored 489's and from there the 887 applicants.

Don't think there is any change for existing 489 holders or who have applied 887. Things remain same. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Is it legit? Someone got grant from November. Do you know the person?? It was suspicious.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Sorry. I don’t know the November Grant. I don’t know that person. I saw that November person post  on here.

29 minutes ago, TTTF said:

image.thumb.png.4a3b7fc0f7f6145fdcc27646f045fa87.png

Don't think there is any change for existing 489 holders or who have applied 887. Things remain same. 

I believe that before 16th November there was already slight difference within eligible postcodes for designated area (when family sponsored) and metropolitan areas (when state sponsored). Maybe we need a family sponsored person on this forum to check with their migration agent? 

7 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

I believe that before 16th November there was already slight difference within eligible postcodes for designated area (when family sponsored) and metropolitan areas (when state sponsored). Maybe we need a family sponsored person on this forum to check with their migration agent? 

May be.. but I doubt if anything will impact or change any 489 requirements for eligible postcodes.

All this basically creates two classes of regional visa holders.

7 minutes ago, TTTF said:

May be.. but I doubt if anything will impact or change any 489 requirements for eligible postcodes.

All this basically creates two classes of regional visa holders.

The below should clarify all: (From the DHA website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/invited-pathway#About)

Specified region

Applicants nominated by a State or Territory government agency

If a State or Territory government agency nominated you for this visa, and your visa was granted before 16 November 2019, you  will need to live work and study only in a regional and low population growth metropolitan area. This applies to members of your family unit who are also holders of the visa.

If your visa was granted on or after 16 November 2019, you will need to live, work and study in a designated regional area.

Your nomination must not be withdrawn or you will not be granted the visa.

Applicants sponsored by an eligible relative

If an eligible relative sponsored you for this visa, you  will need to live, work and study only in a specified area of Australia, even if your visa was granted after 16 November 2019. This applies to members of your family unit who are also holders of the visa.

This postcode list is different to the designated regional area postcode list that apply to regional visas from 16 November 2019.

The Minister must accept your sponsorship or you will not be granted the visa.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

Hi All

Does anyone know that how many days it will take to grant bridging visa B.

Do I need to attache flight itinerary when I submit for bridging visa B?

Thanks

It depends on case to case.Usually they grant BV-B in 2-3 days.

Edited by SUDIP
more info
  • Thanks 1