887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

23 hours ago, TTTF said:

Conservative approach.. wait for 90 days and apply.Β 

But as per legislation there is no definition around work travel, as long as you have maintained your residency and workΒ  in a regional area it is ok during that period (2 years). It all depends on howο»Ώ strong is your paper work and viewο»Ώ case officer takes on youο»Ώr applicatioο»Ώn. It caο»Ώn go either way, no one can guarantee.Β 

Individο»Ώual will have no control when he or she works for the orgaο»Ώnisation sinο»Ώce as per employment contract one will be required to work as per the location of the client/organisation requirements . Any such travel will be based on organisational requirements and should/will not be considered as breach of the visa condition as it is not employee driven.Β 

It could only raise more questions and add more paper work to applο»Ώication and hence bο»Ώetter to waitο»Ώ for 90 days and ο»Ώapply.ο»Ώ ο»ΏHope thο»Ώat makes sense to your situation.

Β ο»Ώο»Ώ

Thank you so much for taking the time and give me very good advice. Any suggestion for good migration agent for 887 visas?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sachin said:

Thank you so much for taking the time and give me very good advice. Any suggestion for good migration agent for 887 visas?ο»Ώ

No worries..Β 

Migration AgentΒ - Not that I know.. applicants who have used agents might be able to assist.

• Like 1

All, my file is assigned to CO today and CO asked for additional document as expected - the file status changed from received to initial assessment.
Refer the details below;
- No of Applicants : Family of 4
- Application date : 04/09/2018
- Additional Doc requested : Health check of 2 yrs child - born in Australia.
Thanks and good luck to all.Β 

• Like 6

All, my file is assigned to CO today and CO asked for additional document as expected - the file status changed from received to initial assessment.
Refer the details below;
- No of Applicants : Family of 4
- Application date : 04/09/2018
- Additional Doc requested : Health check of 2 yrs child - born in Australia.
Thanks and good luck to all.Β 

Co name??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Ranjeet said:

How idiotic it is to upload wrong documents, because of the people like you, other people suffer and begin cry.Β 

Here Real idiotic Β thought comes.. How come you r others get effected only because of uploading a required document at wrongΒ Β place. Have some sense n comment. No one is perfect here, Β that is the only reason you n I are here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ranjeet said:

How idiotic it is to upload wrong documents, because of the people like you, other people suffer and begin cry.Β 

It is the same idiotic mistake that your parents did and they brought the biggest asshole to the world. bullies need to be bullied so they understand that they are shit

• Like 1

@Ranjeet : We all do mistakes mate. Tell me you never did any. If we respond people like this, then people will not ask their questions or help, which will be biggest failure. Also, I am trying get my head around how come his mistake affect other people?Β 

Also, how come you have thought that no jokes in this group, it's not like we sending some whats app forwarded joke?Β 

With due respect mate, I appreciate and respect your point of view, however dont agree to this.

Rest, God bless you !!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

Hopefully immigration didn't forget applicant from JUNE 2018 AND JULY 2018 . hopefully they will start opening their file very soon . gud luck guys Β πŸ™‚

Β 

They already forget us mate ...as per current situation there is no hopeΒ  i think now they will open our files next year

30 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

I was just saying mate they cant foget us .today or anytime before the end of this they definitely gonnaΒ  touch old files .we will get there πŸ™‚

Catch me up please. So june july No files are been opened? Or what?

What my understanding is they must have given certain number of files to each CO and some CO takes time to verify documents or maybe other reasons as CO sophorn is already on OCT files. Does it make sense?

• Like 1