887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Skaur said:

My son is 2 years old now. I did fill complaints form and selected request option and got it in 3 days

I did complain form and Got this reply. 

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter. 

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/contact-us

3 hours ago, Angry Coder said:

I think this is another lollipop. They've picked one application from Oct so they can claim they are processing pre-November applications.  

My question is simple, have they given grants to June, July, August, Sept applicants? 

It is easy to be cynical on this , but the reality as of today also is applicants who have got things in order and right paper work are getting the direct grant with 12 to 15 months irrespective of the processing time lines.

If applicants understand this and proactively submits any potential documents that could be requested, it might help to stop raising these questions. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Saar said:

I did complain form and Got this reply. 

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter. 

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/contact-us

Well first time I filled suggestions form and got this reply but second time I did complain one and got hapid. How old is your kid and when did you apply 

2 minutes ago, TTTF said:

It is easy to be cynical on this , but the reality as of today also is applicants who have got things in order and right paper work are getting the direct grant with 12 to 15 months irrespective of the processing time lines.

If applicants understand this and proactively submits any potential documents that could be requested, it might help to stop raising these questions. 

Have you ever bothered going through the visa tracker sheet? 

There are applicants from May 2018 who are awaiting the first contact. Be my guest if you want to live in a fool's paradise. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Have you ever bothered going through the visa tracker sheet? 

There are applicants from May 2018 who are awaiting the first contact. Be my guest if you want to live in a fool's paradise. 

There are better things to do.. Thanks.

Hopefully you get the grant soon. 

14 minutes ago, Skaur said:

Well first time I filled suggestions form and got this reply but second time I did complain one and got hapid. How old is your kid and when did you apply 

17 months now

Also, What you have chosen on this option?

Do you wish your feedback to be anonymous? 

Yes
No

4 minutes ago, Saar said:

Ok. I will try it on that way. Thanks a lot.

HI @Skaur, 

I am confused about this. 

What do we have to do in this section?

Please advise. 

Are you submitting this on behalf of someone else? (third party) 
Yes
No

Applicant's name 

Applicant's date of birth 

Complete form 956A (253KB PDF) if you want to appoint or withdraw the appointment of an authorised recipient of your documentation.

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

Just received the blood-diamond golden mails not long ago

PR for 2 of us

Applied on 4/6/2018

Moved interstate to another regional area in Nov 2018 - didn't get release letter, but updated the new address in immi.

First contact 13/6/2019 by CO Grant asked about more residency evidence and proof of change of name (trust me, I have supplied enough evidence for residence but I believe may be due to we moved interstate, so they wanted more evidence to prove that we did not live/work in city) As for the change of name, I have supplied AFP with my name as in passport and English name as some of the employment contract and work reference have my English name, however, the CO thought I have changed my name so I have prepared a stat dec to declare the matter)

I have made 2 complaints, one in Sep and one in Oct.

Grant today by CO Wilson

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Saar said:

HI @Skaur, 

Please advise. 

Yes
No

Applicant's name 

Complete form 956A (253KB PDF) if you want to appoint or withdraw the appointment of an authorised recipient of your documentation.

if you are submitting on your own you do not need that form

if are doing it through agents you need that one

12 minutes ago, Saar said:

HI @Skaur, 

Please advise. 

Yes
No

Applicant's name 

I am the main applicant so said no to third party. I provided date of birth of my and my sons in details with reference number and my date of birth when they asked. I have applied through migration agent but he is not good enough so I requested it myself and didn't fill that form. They send hapid to my email address and started in future they will contact my agent as he is authorized 

8 minutes ago, JOGC said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

PR for 2 of us

Applied on 4/6/2018

Moved interstate to another regional area in Nov 2018 - didn't get release letter, but updated the new address in immi.

First contact 13/6/2019 by CO Grant asked about more residency evidence and proof of change of name (trust me, I have supplied enough evidence for residence but I believe may be due to we moved interstate, so they wanted more evidence to prove that we did not live/work in city) As for the change of name, I have supplied AFP with my name as in passport and English name as some of the employment contract and work reference have my English name, however, the CO thought I have changed my name so I have prepared a stat dec to declare the matter)

Grant today by CO Wilson

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JOGC said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

PR for 2 of us

Applied on 4/6/2018

Grant today by CO Wilson

Congrats on your grant.  Enjoy your freedom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1