Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, 887 2019 said:

@joam . @Kamal. @Tom @Liveyourlife @SUDIP  guys please let us know if u got  Grant today . 

Many Thanks.

It looks like these member are no longer with forum or may get their grant already 🙂

guys these guys are the one who i thinking getting grant today but nobody response may be they already got grant  july applicant and end of june applicant still need to wait  . hope it make sense for everyone there 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 887 come on said:

Grant. 😂

Apply 01-06-2018

Ask more doc 01-07-2019

Grant  21-11-2019

It's real a longggggggggg time. Anxious everyday. Now finished. 

Good luck everyone. 

Congrats mate. Enjoy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 887 come on said:

Grant. 😂

Apply 01-06-2018

Ask more doc 01-07-2019

Grant  21-11-2019

It's real a longggggggggg time. Anxious everyday. Now finished. 

Good luck everyone. 

Fantastic

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tiger said:

I uploaded all the documents at once through my agent.

u can start ur application and provide the remaining documents later when they are ready coz it will take few months for co to pick ur file.

i uploaded my n mrs renewed afp just before the old one expired.thanks!

Thank you so much for your respond. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 887 2019 said:

guys these guys are the one who i thinking getting grant today but nobody response may be they already got grant  july applicant and end of june applicant still need to wait  . hope it make sense for everyone there 😄 

No Grant buddy, checking email every next second.

CO:Grant is not giving much grant 😞

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi to all,

Is health assessment required for 887 visa? We have done our medicals when we applied for 489 and now in our immiaccount it shows "health examinations required".

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

Hi to all,

Is health assessment required for 887 visa? We have done our medicals when we applied for 489 and now in our immiaccount it shows "health examinations required".

Thanks.

 

That's strange. Is it for you or for you newborn children?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

That's strange. Is it for you or for you newborn children?

Its for all of us. It happens when they added my newborn child in the application. All of us now are required to undergo medical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its for all of us. It happens when they added my newborn child in the application. All of us now are required to undergo medical. 

Contact them. It doesn't look right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Megrand1 said:

Contact them. It doesn't look right.

I have called the immi hotline they told me that if its appearing on my account, then its required. I told them I have been waiting for this visa for 20 months now and they only told me now that it's required 😞

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have called the immi hotline they told me that if its appearing on my account, then its required. I told them I have been waiting for this visa for 20 months now and they only told me now that it's required 😞

Complain officially. If it doesn't work, approach the ombudsman. It might be quicker to do medical checks, but ... Up to you

The baby is ok but why they ask you. Ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 12:59 PM, S_SHAH said:

Hi Kajal

Make a complain, I did this morning again. Waiting for their answer. I also applied in Feb 18.

Hi mate, what type of additional documents did CO ask for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

image.png.e9004f29070bb33d6b5d9bafd5dffa6d.png

Do we need to provide the statement certified by bank or can we simply download from internet banking ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Do we need to provide the statement certified by bank or can we simply download from internet banking ?

I don't know why, they ask me certified bank statement. I attached normal statement before. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, S_SHAH said:

First of all, You should banned from this forum, because of your rude behavior. 

If you dont know about anything this, then shut your mouth.

 

I am not explaining to you but, with my second contact they asking for paper medical (because he is under 6 month of his age) for my newborn. I upload everything but after 2 month they are saying that they haven't got anything. So they issue another medical (because he is now 6 month old) for newborn in third contact.

 

No worries man. Did you submit a complaint that you've already submitted everything and it wasn't your responsibility to ensure they have received the documents? I remember a few months ago some applicants encountered similar problems with their AFP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this all happens due to processing time takes more than a year.
We all don't know when they pick up our application and which documents will expire at that time.
It is hard to manage especially family applications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

No worries man. Did you submit a complaint that you've already submitted everything and it wasn't your responsibility to ensure they have received the documents? I remember a few months ago some applicants encountered similar problems with their AFP. 

Yes I did a complain. 

I also had a same problem with immigration last week, I applied for BVB, after few days I come to know that they haven't got my request.

So, I submit immi technical support form and this morning I got their reply.

 

 

Good Morning

 

Thank you for your recent contact with the Department.

 

The BVB application has now successfully lodged with the Departemnt.

Regards,

Wendy  
Helpdesk Analyst
e-Service Support Helpdesk
Channel Management Branch | Visa Delivery Transformation Division
Immigration and Settlement Services Group
Department of Home Affairs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. Mod here. 

I've had a few reported posts in this thread and have done my best to try to remove them all. This means that replies to the now removed posts are also removed to help keep continuity in the thread. 

Any further issues with rude language or aggressive posts, please report and I'll deal with them.

snifter

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 7:42 AM, MZH said:

From 3yrs old kids required to to full medicals including blood tests according to BUPA. It is mandatory.  If you haven't done yet then CO will request to do so.

HI MZH sorry to bother you mate.but under my account health assessment section its says "no examination required" for  all of us. here is a screenshot attached . what do i do now or just wait ? thanks mate

1747434314_ScreenShot2019-11-22at1_21_31pm.thumb.png.9388e39a370496a392466d09fdf701df.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use