887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi guys, am new here. wish i would get some useful information from this forum.  

i am preparing form 80 on my own and have some confusion for some questions.   about signing the form 80 for my kid.  so;

in form 80 for my kid who has to sign in the  declaration  section at the end or should i sign my name as a parent? 

in Q27. give details of your arrival in australia?   As he born in aus so is that be the date of  birth of my kid .

Many thanks in advance for taking time and suggestions .

2 hours ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I am sure it must be very close for you mate, they seem to be processing August and September 2018 at the moment.

Hope so but dont know when?just waiting waiting waiting.we need more and more grants before co goes for long Christmas holiday 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, srab said:

hi guys, am new here. wish i would get some useful information from this forum.  

i am preparing form 80 on my own and have some confusion for some questions.   about signing the form 80 for my kid.  so;

in form 80 for my kid who has to sign in the  declaration  section at the end or should i sign my name as a parent? 

in Q27. give details of your arrival in australia?   As he born in aus so is that be the date of  birth of my kid .

Many thanks in advance for taking time and suggestions .

Form 80 is to be filled for applicant who is => than 16 years; this is mentioned on Form 80. 

On 5/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, Russki said:

Yes, I was a good kid and I uploaded every single recommended document, including passport photos for me and my son. 🙂  Good quality colour scan of my passport photo, one PDF and one JPEG, just in case. 

I recommend you do it, not a big deal, but you will sleep better. 😉 🙂 

Hello,  are we required to write the names on the back of Passport-Photo and certify it ?  or just upload the JPEG  photo is enough? 

thanks

Just got my grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and have never lodged a complaint. 

Travelled in and out Australia for 4 weeks each year. Renewed both AFP and overseas police check last month.

Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!

8AE1A562-0275-4342-BFAF-A930CF9CAE80.jpeg

Edited by juilleteap
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juilleteap said:

Just got a grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and never lodged a complaint. 

Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!

8AE1A562-0275-4342-BFAF-A930CF9CAE80.jpeg

Congratulations..Enjoy your grant

Good news, at least getting grants for October applicants.