sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hi guys i have applied for my 887 on 19/09/18.havent got any contacts by the co yet neither a grant.so frustrating 

5 minutes ago, Sam123 said:

Hi guys i have applied for my 887 on 19/09/18.havent got any contacts by the co yet neither a grant.so frustrating 

I am sure it must be very close for you mate, they seem to be processing August and September 2018 at the moment.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aussie 12 said:

Hi Amina,

My first child is born overseas 5 years ago. Of course, we all did the medical examination for 489 visas before.  

ok many thanks dear

Just now, Jeremy said:

any updates from July guys???

no mate i am just waiting to see  all ur grant who applied first  and  second week of july

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

no mate i am just waiting to see  all ur grant who applied first  and  second week of july

Hopefully, we can hear something very soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jays0n16 said:

I got this from immigration CO's  letter 

Did they said you didn’t satisfy your condition?

9 months is way long and now sure how it is paid? Did you applied exactly after 2 years without compensating for these 9 months?

hi guys, am new here. wish i would get some useful information from this forum.  

i am preparing form 80 on my own and have some confusion for some questions.   about signing the form 80 for my kid.  so;

in form 80 for my kid who has to sign in the  declaration  section at the end or should i sign my name as a parent? 

in Q27. give details of your arrival in australia?   As he born in aus so is that be the date of  birth of my kid .

Many thanks in advance for taking time and suggestions .

2 hours ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I am sure it must be very close for you mate, they seem to be processing August and September 2018 at the moment.

Hope so but dont know when?just waiting waiting waiting.we need more and more grants before co goes for long Christmas holiday 

• Thanks 1

Hello - please share updated excel sheet/tracker; the one i can see is all messed up. TIA

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, srab said:

hi guys, am new here. wish i would get some useful information from this forum.  

i am preparing form 80 on my own and have some confusion for some questions.   about signing the form 80 for my kid.  so;

in form 80 for my kid who has to sign in the  declaration  section at the end or should i sign my name as a parent? 

in Q27. give details of your arrival in australia?   As he born in aus so is that be the date of  birth of my kid .

Many thanks in advance for taking time and suggestions .

Form 80 is to be filled for applicant who is => than 16 years; this is mentioned on Form 80. 

20 minutes ago, Dee said:

Form 80 is to be filled for applicant who is => than 16 years; this is mentioned on Form 80. 

that's correct. FYI @srab

• Thanks 1

Hi all, is there any news or statement that people who are on 489 visa and will be applying for 887 in coming time, wont get centreilink benifits? 

1 hour ago, 887 2019 said:

@SUDIP@Liveyourlife ANY GRANTS liveyourlife did ur friend who applied on june 3rd week got grant??

No Dear, It seems CO is waiting for 20th month of any Further change in Processing time.

• Like 1

Hello guys need your help can Anyone send me the screen for 887 processing time that was on  August 2018 if anyone can share that would be great thanks 

Edited by Kmonga09

Looks like another day with no grants.so sad 😭.i login to my immi account 10 times a day.hoping to get a good news but always get disappointed.887 waiting time is a torture.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, Russki said:

Yes, I was a good kid and I uploaded every single recommended document, including passport photos for me and my son. 🙂  Good quality colour scan of my passport photo, one PDF and one JPEG, just in case. 

I recommend you do it, not a big deal, but you will sleep better. 😉 🙂 

Hello,  are we required to write the names on the back of Passport-Photo and certify it ?  or just upload the JPEG  photo is enough? 

thanks

51 minutes ago, Mohager said:

Hello,  are we required to write the names on the back of Passport-Photo and certify it ?  or just upload the JPEG  photo is enough? 

thanks

Just upload against each applicant, we don’t need certify photo. Thanks

On 11/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, amina umar said:

or anyother alternate to get english certificate???

Have ypu done Masters in English medium? I mean was your syallabus in English? If yes, then no need of Ielts for secobdary applicant. You just need a letter from your university.

Just got my grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and have never lodged a complaint. 

Travelled in and out Australia for 4 weeks each year. Renewed both AFP and overseas police check last month.

Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!

8AE1A562-0275-4342-BFAF-A930CF9CAE80.jpeg

Edited by juilleteap
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, juilleteap said:

Just got a grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and never lodged a complaint. 

Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!

8AE1A562-0275-4342-BFAF-A930CF9CAE80.jpeg

Congratulations..Enjoy your grant

Good news, at least getting grants for October applicants.